zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

YOU GUYS PLZ READ THIS>>>>
supersk8er
  Posted: Sep 17 2008, 07:30 PM

shred or DIE!

Group: Members
Member No.: 72

TELL EVERY ONE PPL YOU LOVE PPL YOU HATE EVERY ONE. TELL THEM TO TELL OTHERS- ITS AN MMORPG AND RLY FUN ITS AT http://www.nick.com/avatarlegends/ YOU DONT EVEN HAV 2 REGISTER! SO COME ON DOWN....... psmiley22.gif smile.gif

--------------------

There was something about you that I liked, but you spent it.user posted image

user posted image
DataSnake
Posted: Sep 17 2008, 10:37 PM

Emperor of Mankind

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

QUOTE (supersk8er @ Sep 17 2008, 07:30 PM)
TELL EVERY ONE PPL YOU LOVE PPL YOU HATE EVERY ONE. TELL THEM TO TELL OTHERS- ITS AN MMORPG AND RLY FUN ITS AT http://www.nick.com/avatarlegends/ YOU DONT EVEN HAV 2 REGISTER! SO COME ON DOWN....... psmiley22.gif smile.gif

user posted image

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0194 seconds · Archive