zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

White Eyed Fox, Comment on my Naruto fanfic
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 12:17 AM

Unregistered

Here's the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3796603/1/White_Eyed_Fox
Only comment if you know the Naruto stroyline.
DataSnake
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 12:51 AM

Emperor of Mankind

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jan 21 2008, 12:17 AM)
Here's the link:

... blink.gif
I thought "Hinata" was a manga about a guy who inherits an all-girls boarding house?

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
The Sharpshooter
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 12:51 AM

Unregistered

Heh, so the Kyubi got put in Hinata instead huh? Well, great idea, needs to be a little more drawn out if you ask me. Of course, that could be just because I'm a NaruHina fan and you've made it obvious she's diggin' Kiba. Oh well, I'm an ass. tongue.gif
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 12:53 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Jan 21 2008, 12:51 AM)
Here's the link:

... blink.gif
I thought "Hinata" was a manga about a guy who inherits an all-girls boarding house?

*Closes eyes, tilts head down and shakes it in response to the poster's ignorance."
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 12:54 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 21 2008, 12:51 AM)
Heh, so the Kyubi got put in Hinata instead huh? Well, great idea, needs to be a little more drawn out if you ask me. Of course, that could be just because I'm a NaruHina fan and you've made it obvious she's diggin' Kiba. Oh well, I'm an ass. tongue.gif

Oh, well.
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 12:56 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 21 2008, 12:51 AM)

What did I do well?
hellbentnow
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 01:35 AM

The Manga Maniac of Haven

Member No.: 19

hmm. Hinata should be stronger. I prefer Naruto with the fox but yours is great. I'm now read chap 5. Hinata is a weak %!#ch. And Naruto shouldn't know how to do Shadow clone jutsu. And i love the idea with Hinata and Naruto, i guess you like Kiba more huh?

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we can learn to work and play
And get along with each other.
Hey what a wonderful kind of day hey!
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 01:40 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Jan 21 2008, 01:35 AM)
hmm. Hinata should be stronger. I prefer Naruto with the fox but yours is great. I'm now read chap 5. Hinata is a weak %!#ch. And Naruto shouldn't know how to do Shadow clone jutsu. And i love the idea with Hinata and Naruto, i guess you like Kiba more huh?

It's not that I like Kiba more, it's that Naruhina doesn't appeal to me. Naruto knows Shadow Clone jutsu because I was too lazy to change him from a goofball. Hinata seems weak because she was fighting a highly experence Jonniin and i wanted to emphize teamwork.
hellbentnow
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 01:53 AM

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jan 21 2008, 01:40 AM)
hmm. Hinata should be stronger. I prefer Naruto with the fox but yours is great. I'm now read chap 5. Hinata is a weak %!#ch. And Naruto shouldn't know how to do Shadow clone jutsu.  And i love the idea with Hinata and Naruto, i guess you like Kiba more huh?

It's not that I like Kiba more, it's that Naruhina doesn't appeal to me. Naruto knows Shadow Clone jutsu because I was too lazy to change him from a goofball. Hinata seems weak because she was fighting a highly experence Jonniin and i wanted to emphize teamwork.

Not weak like that, weak minded.

She obeys a fox that will eventually betray her and destroy her family and villian as she watches in the cage that once held him. She is a weak minded person who should die. I like your story but I hate Hinata in your story. You plan to write anymore??? i'll deifantly read more.

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 02:10 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Jan 21 2008, 01:53 AM)
hmm. Hinata should be stronger. I prefer Naruto with the fox but yours is great. I'm now read chap 5. Hinata is a weak %!#ch. And Naruto shouldn't know how to do Shadow clone jutsu.  And i love the idea with Hinata and Naruto, i guess you like Kiba more huh?

She obeys a fox that will eventually betray her and destroy her family and villian as she watches in the cage that once held him. She is a weak minded person who should die. I like your story but I hate Hinata in your story. You plan to write anymore??? i'll deifantly read more.

It may seem that way but as the author, I know every plot twist. I'll let you in on a secret, rember how she stood up to and beat him in chapter 2? She earned his respect that day so he won't betray her. I plan to go to go through Shippunden but i can't get on the computer with the file. How were my battle scences.
hellbentnow
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 02:11 AM

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jan 21 2008, 02:10 AM)

It may seem that way but as the author, I know every plot twist. I'll let you in on a secret, rember how she stood up to and beat him in chapter 2? She earned his respect that day so he won't betray her. I plan to go to go through Shippunden but i can't get on the computer with the file. How were my battle scences.

Everything was over all good.

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 02:21 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Jan 21 2008, 02:11 AM)

Can you guess which character will take Sasuke's place with Orochimaru?
Link28689
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 04:52 AM

Member No.: 28

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Jan 21 2008, 12:51 AM)
Here's the link:

... blink.gif

You're thinking "Love Hina", and also there's a girl that looks just like Hinata.

--------------------

"Patients always want proof. We're not making cars here, we don't give guarantees."

"What would you prefer - a doctor who holds your hand while you die or one who ignores you while you get better? I suppose it would particularly suck to have a doctor who ignores you while you die."

"Like I always say, there's no "I" in "team." There is a "me," though, if you jumble it up."
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Feb 6 2008, 12:30 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Jan 21 2008, 02:11 AM)

I posted some new chapters.
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0465 seconds · Archive