zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ubisoft, Let's talk UBISOFT!!!

Waht is you favorite Ubisoft game/series?
Prince of Persia series. [ 2 ]  [50.00%]
Assassin's Creed. [ 1 ]  [25.00%]
Beyond Good and Evil. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Other games/series. [ 1 ]  [25.00%]
None of the above. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4
Guests cannot vote 
The Ripper
Posted on Jan 21 2008, 12:12 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

This is an area for Ubisoft fandom!!!

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
hamboy
Posted on Jan 21 2008, 12:20 AM

Unregistered

Assasins Creed is made of awsome and win, therefore is the best. biggrin.gif
Loved the plot, as well as the twist, and the cliffhanger ending.
The Ripper
Posted on Jan 21 2008, 12:22 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Prince of Persia for me! Time manipulation for the win!

Did you know that Assassin's creed is the spiritual successor to Prince of Persia?

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
hamboy
Posted on Jan 21 2008, 12:25 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 21 2008, 12:22 AM)
Prince of Persia for me! Time manipulation for the win!

Did you know that Assassin's creed is the spiritual successor to Prince of Persia?

It probobally is. But I prefere the stealth, as well as the more realistic setting, to the basic hack and slash (even though it is a very good hack and slash) that is the Prince of Persia.
DataSnake
Posted on Jan 21 2008, 12:52 AM

Emperor of Mankind

Member No.: 9

Splinter Cell. ninja.gif

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
hamboy
Posted on Jan 21 2008, 12:55 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Jan 21 2008, 12:52 AM)
Splinter Cell. ninja.gif

I can't beleive that isn't in the pole. I still prefer Assasins Creed, however.
The Ripper
Posted on Jan 21 2008, 03:30 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

I did not realize that Splinter Cell was created by Ubisoft!

--------------------

Link28689
Posted on Jan 21 2008, 04:57 AM

Member No.: 28

I played Assasins Creed once, I had no idea of what to do... It probably has something to do that I was standing in the middle of a videogame store when I played it... Anyway, loved Prince of Persia, liked Splinter Cell.

--------------------

"Patients always want proof. We're not making cars here, we don't give guarantees."

"What would you prefer - a doctor who holds your hand while you die or one who ignores you while you get better? I suppose it would particularly suck to have a doctor who ignores you while you die."

"Like I always say, there's no "I" in "team." There is a "me," though, if you jumble it up."
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0340 seconds · Archive