zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

DBZ Fun!!!!!!!!!, Does anybody hate this? It'll be fun!!!!
ethan
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 01:51 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

Alright I wanted to start a Rp involving DBZ, the rules are simple, pick a character. It can be anyone, even that frog from the Frieza Saga, no GT characters, sorry. Next I was planning on setting up teams of fighters, everbody works together be it a villan or hero. This is a one day thing, happening on the weekend coming up, Saturday. This is my first RP and I wanted to get some idea of how to do this, so go easy on me. We will do some fights and adventures. I will like throw in random characters evenly matched for your characters (I would have to make them up) and see what you do, who knows I might join in. HEY ND4 wanna help me with this? Oh, and the deadlines Saturday seeing that only a few are on here sometimes. Broly's mine, ha! (Don't worry, I'll tone him down)
ethan
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 01:58 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

AHHH!!!, I KNEW It, nobody here likes DBZ.
Leo Sanders
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 02:18 AM

Monkey King of Haven

Member No.: 42

I call Superman! , wait huh.gif sorry

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

granobulax
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 02:46 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

Lets see, I could choose from Goku, Bardock, Gotenks, Nappa, Raditz, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Vegeta, Vegetto, Android #16, Android #17, Android #18, Cell, Chiaotzu, Chi Chi, Dr. Gero, Hercule, Mercenary Tao, Oolong, Ox King, Emperor Pilaf, Uub, Videl, Yajirobe, Cooler, Captain Ginyu, Jauce, Burter, King Cold, Nail, Pikkon, a Saibaman, Zarbon, Babidi, Dabura, Dende, Elder Kai, Garkic Jr., King Kai, King Yemma, Kami, Mr. Popo, Piccolo, or Supreme Kai.

Tough choice...

Ive got to go with Goku though. He's the best of the best.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
ND4
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 02:55 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Sep 10 2008, 02:46 AM)
Lets see, I could choose from Goku, Bardock, Gotenks, Nappa, Raditz, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Vegeta, Vegetto, Android #16, Android #17, Android #18, Cell, Chiaotzu, Chi Chi, Dr. Gero, Hercule, Mercenary Tao, Oolong, Ox King, Emperor Pilaf, Uub, Videl, Yajirobe, Cooler, Captain Ginyu, Jauce, Burter, King Cold, Nail, Pikkon, a Saibaman, Zarbon, Babidi, Dabura, Dende, Elder Kai, Garkic Jr., King Kai, King Yemma, Kami, Mr. Popo, Piccolo, or Supreme Kai.

Tough choice...

i change my mind i want bardock.
granobulax
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 02:57 AM

QUOTE (ND4 @ Sep 10 2008, 02:55 AM)

Tough choice...

Why did you go with Bardock?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

ND4
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 02:58 AM

Unregistered

Tough choice...

sweet now i am granos dad and i can kick his ass now.
ND4
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 02:59 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Sep 10 2008, 02:57 AM)

Tough choice...

he rocks !!
he reminds me of king leonardis for diening for his people .
and that and i awlays wanted to see goku vs bardock.
granobulax
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 03:18 AM

QUOTE (ND4 @ Sep 10 2008, 02:59 AM)

Tough choice...

he rocks !!

Goku would KILL Bardock sterb002.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

ND4
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 03:19 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Sep 10 2008, 03:18 AM)

Tough choice...

he rocks !!

if he went ss1 he would but in base he would have his hands full with bardock.
granobulax
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 03:22 AM

QUOTE (ND4 @ Sep 10 2008, 03:19 AM)

Tough choice...

he rocks !!

It depends on what point in the series we're talking about here. Anything past the Saiyan Saga and Bardock is toast. Heck, durring the Saiyan Saga, Goku could use the Kaioken attack and kill Bardock. The only problem there is that Goku would wait till the last possible moment to do so because he wouldn't want to kill his father.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

ND4
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 03:24 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Sep 10 2008, 03:22 AM)

Tough choice...

he rocks !!

It depends on what point in the series we're talking about here. Anything past the Saiyan Saga and Bardock is toast. Heck, durring the Saiyan Saga, Goku could use the Kaioken attack and kill Bardock. The only problem there is that Goku would wait till the last possible moment to do so because he wouldn't want to kill his father.

yeah but well goku killed his big brother.
why would he care about his dad?
and yeah hey dude i made this arc at shccol where bardock and raditz fight broly in hfil.
granobulax
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 03:27 AM

QUOTE (ND4 @ Sep 10 2008, 03:24 AM)

Tough choice...

he rocks !!

and yeah hey dude i made this arc at shccol where bardock and raditz fight broly in hfil.

Goku didn't kill his brother, Piccolo did with his beam.

He also did it as a last resort.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

ND4
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 03:30 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Sep 10 2008, 03:27 AM)

Tough choice...

he rocks !!

yeah.
hey dudei feel for raditz bardock loved goku more and i dont think he loved raditz.
hey dude you think bardock is training with raditz down in hfil?
granobulax
Posted: Sep 10 2008, 03:31 AM

QUOTE (ND4 @ Sep 10 2008, 03:30 AM)
QUOTE (granobulax @ Sep 10 2008, 03:27 AM)

Tough choice...

he rocks !!

yeah.
hey dudei feel for raditz bardock loved goku more and i dont think he loved raditz.
hey dude you think bardock is training with raditz down in hfil?

There goes your spelling again lol

Can you please re-write your post so I can understand it?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

« Next Oldest | OOC Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0401 seconds · Archive