zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Well Good-Bye again
Phalanx
Posted: Sep 5 2008, 07:24 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Well it's 12th Grade for me now and I have much academic matters to attend to. Also I have to retake an SAT test this October (my IEP grants me my extension time, yes!) and I have to like study for it harder than before so I may get that score to get admitted into Queens College and a second trip to Japan again in 2010. In addition, i'll never have to take the SAT's again, making the rest of 2008 and half of 2009 a quite easy and fun year.

So it looks like I won't be in this forum or CBUB for at least another month, so good bye guys. I'll be here for the rest of the night to see your reactions and farewells.

Wish me luck.

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Sep 5 2008, 08:16 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

Best of luck.

Be sure to squish a cockroach in honor of your friends here at Haven. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted: Sep 5 2008, 11:39 PM

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Sep 5 2008, 08:16 PM)
Best of luck.

Be sure to squish a cockroach in honor of your friends here at Haven. biggrin.gif

Well isn't that a coincidence? On the morning of my first day of school, my dad saw a big cockroach storm right here in my room. Good thing it's gone for now.

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted: Sep 6 2008, 01:43 PM

Ok guys good bye now. I'll see this forum and CBUB in another month.

--------------------
IonKidMax
  Posted: Sep 6 2008, 03:42 PM

Join the Green Side

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Sep 5 2008, 07:24 PM)
Well it's 12th Grade for me now and I have much academic matters to attend to. Also I have to retake an SAT test this October (my IEP grants me my extension time, yes!) and I have to like study for it harder than before so I may get that score to get admitted into Queens College and a second trip to Japan again in 2010. In addition, i'll never have to take the SAT's again, making the rest of 2008 and half of 2009 a quite easy and fun year.

So it looks like I won't be in this forum or CBUB for at least another month, so good bye guys. I'll be here for the rest of the night to see your reactions and farewells.

Wish me luck.

I will become new Phalanx for a week in your honnor. Good luck on Sat's.Hope you pass.

--------------------

user posted image
IonKidMax
  Posted: Sep 6 2008, 03:44 PM

Join the Green Side

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

QUOTE (IonKidMax @ Sep 6 2008, 03:42 PM)

Wish me luck.

I will become new Phalanx for a week in your honnor. Good luck on Sat's.Hope you pass.

Acctually I don't think I'll assume your Identity.Your role on Haven is too challeging. tongue.gif

--------------------

user posted image
Phalanx
Posted: Sep 6 2008, 04:02 PM

QUOTE (IonKidMax @ Sep 6 2008, 03:44 PM)
QUOTE (IonKidMax @ Sep 6 2008, 03:42 PM)

Wish me luck.

Acctually I don't think I'll assume your Identity.Your role on Haven is too challeging. tongue.gif

It's easy. Just whine a lot when your top favorites lose, whether the loss is fair or not. But still try to keep it to a minimum, cause I don't want my reputation to take the dive.

If you're wondering why I'm still here, I'm just here to enjoy my last days seeing your responses and stuff.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0252 seconds · Archive