Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

My second Predator match
granobulax
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 03:03 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

This is the match that followed the TMNT vs Predator match. On CBUB, the Predator had won the match, though barely. I wrote this match accordingly. I hope everyone likes this one as well. I wrote both of these matches many months ago so even those that frequent the CBUB may not remember these.

Kainde Dtai'k-de charged his opponents with the wild determination that only a young and inexperienced warrior has. It was his mistake to make. Clearly Kainde had underestimated these turtles. Kainde immediately went for the kill towards Donatello, making a swipe for his head with his combat staff. In the last instant, Donatello ducked his head inside his shell and completely dodged the attack. Don’s head popped back up out of his shell and said “Missed me!” while swinging his bow staff upwards and connecting with the young bloods jaw. Green phosphorous blood splattered on the ground as his jaw shattered. Unphased, Kainde stood back up to full height. There was a deadly gleam in the amber eyes of the Yautja. He knew he had underestimated these mutant turtles, a mistake he would not make again. Kainde barely had time to regain his composure before he was assaulted from all sides. The nimble Yautja blocked all attacks from these skilled warriors with speed and agility while backing up against a wall. This maneuver eliminated the turtles from surrounding him. From here, he began to engage Michelangelo and Raphael at the same time while Leonardo and Donatello stepped back, ready to help at a moments notice. With a powerful roundhouse kick, an unsuspecting Michelangelo’s head snapped and he fell to the ground, dead.

The other three seeing their brother die flew into a rage. While their attacks came more furiously and powerful than before, they had blinded themselves from using their fighting styles to the fullest. Now, Kainde had the upper hand and he knew it.

After a vicious attack by Leonardo, Kainde sparred and planted his left wrist blades through the throat of the turtle. Red blood squirted out of Leonardo’s air way and his Carotid artery, spraying blood over the other debilitated turtles. Leonardo staggered back and fell over, clutching his throat while gasping for air. Kainde knew it was a fatal blow and this blue clad turtle would not be long for this world.

For only an instant, Kainde distracted himself by watching the death throws of the fallen turtle. Yet another rookie mistake. That split second was long enough for Raphael to lodge one of his sai’s into the flesh of Kainde’s chest. Kainde let out a blood curdling scream that could be heard from over a mile away. Donatello followed this up with a strike toward Kainde’s face but Kainde quickly grabbed the wooden bo staff and quickly snapped it with one hand. He then grabbed the sai out of his chest and with one quick motion, threw it through the eye of Donatello. During the motion of Kainde throwing the sai, Raphael took his last sai and threw it with all his might at the face of Kainde. Lucky for Kainde, he had not been distracted from paying attention to his other foe this time and evaded the sai with only the side spear of the weapon cutting a small gash across his cheek.

Raphael staggered back in astonishment that his sai had only scratched this beast. He was unarmed now and hoped his death would be quick. Kainde recognized the fact that the warrior was unarmed and thus he through down his combat staff and took off his wrist blades. Although severely injured, the Yautja was more than a match for the Ninja Turtle in hand to hand combat. After only about one minute, Kainde had Raphael on the ground beaten, bloodied, and unconscious.

Kainde realized that this short statured warrior was the only one that had managed to hurt the young blood bad. As a sign of respect and honor towards the mutant green warrior, he would spare his life and allow him to live. Kainde collected the heads of the other turtles and the sai’s of Raphael as trophies and headed back to his space craft.

One month later…

Kainde Dtai'k-de opened his soft, amber eyes and sat up in his bed. He looked across the room to the wall adjacent to him. The heads of the three green turtles hung on this wall, right next to the sai’s and his first kill, a xenomorph. In fact, the entire Lulij Ki'dte clan had been thoroughly impressed with the eccentric species that adorned Kainde’s wall. The massive wound on Kainde Dtai'k-de’s chest had finally healed and his jaw was set and fine. It was now time for another hunt…

Calm and collected, Kainde once again approached the elder of the clan, Hulij-bpe H'dlak to request yet another trial. Hulij-bpe noticed Kainde walking towards him and motioned kainde over. The elder spoke first, “Aah, the mighty Kainde! I suppose you are here to ask me to give you another trial?” Kainde said, “You are correct, as always.” Hulij-bpe told Kainde, “Then go, to the world of Zz’gash. There you shall find creatures called the ‘Zerg’. There is information about the Zerg onboard your space craft you can study during your journey to the planet. Go now, and bring me back the head of yet another interesting creature!”

With that, Kainde set forth in search for the Zerg on the planet Zz’gash. Little did he know of the challenge that would await him…

Upon arrival to the deserted planet, the Yautja had already learned all about both the Zerg and Protoss races. These two species were at war and there was a good chance of running into either species during the hunt. Kainde loaded up with every weapon he could. Before he left his vessel, he made sure he had his plasma casters, smart disks, wrist blades, shuriken, combat staff, and a self destruct mechanism. The young blood stepped out onto the rock hard soil and crept forward under the stealth of invisibility.

Soon, Kainde spotted a creature that strongly resembled the xenomorph he had killed during his ritual to young blood. He recognized this type as a Zergling. Cautiously, Kainde Dtai’k crept forward, studying his prey. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a creature he had remembered as a Zealot, appeared and was ready to kill his prey. The young blood grew furious at another creature interfering with his hunt and shot at the Zealot with his plasma caster. The plasma shot out of the weapon at an astonishing rate and hit its target with deadly precision. Kainde stood there, shocked that his plasma caster had no affect whatsoever on this menace.

The Zealot known as Fenix dispatched the Zergling in a quick manor, turned, and looked in the direction of the plasma blast. Kainde uncloaked and made himself known. He thought to himself that this Zealot must be a true warrior and a worthy foe. The two just stood there, starring at each other. Then, without warning, Kainde Dtai’k charged his new prey, firing his plasma casters at will…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kainde Dtai’k has learned much from his encounter with the TMNT. The most valuable lesson was to not underestimate his opponent. Kainde is going into this fight with all he’s got and all of his weapons he carried with him at his disposal. He has also taken time to learn about the protoss on a limited scale.

Fenix is a Zealot Preator. Fenix is equipped with psionic blades. These psionic blades emit a blue-white light of psionic energy that is manifested by the user and while they are quite powerful and effective weapons, the power does not last indefinitely. Fenix also wears a power suit that allows the Zealot wearer to emit psionic energy and create a plasma shield. The plasma shield absorbs all damage until the user’s shields have been weakened to the point that they are ineffective. Once the shields are down, the warrior then relies on his own personal strength to fight from there on out. Fenix also has an upgrade known as charge. This feature allows him to charge at his opponents with great speed. While charge only lasts about a second, it will eliminate the possibility of Kainde staying at a distance and just shooting.

While Felix has no projectiles, he is still an admirable adversary that Kainde will need every skill and weapon at his disposal to bring another impressive trophy to show Hulij-bpe H'dlak.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Bloody_Freak
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 07:35 PM

Fiction God

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

I loved this one even more then the first since we see the turtles deaths, I feel bad that Raph lived though, it was probably a fate worse then death for a warrior, to live while his brothers died......

Fenix is beast, I voted him on CBUB and subsequently made it a tie! Go me! lol. Anyway, what happens to him after this match? I don't remember, did you ever say?

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 09:14 PM

QUOTE (Bloody_Freak @ Sep 4 2008, 07:35 PM)
I loved this one even more then the first since we see the turtles deaths, I feel bad that Raph lived though, it was probably a fate worse then death for a warrior, to live while his brothers died......

Fenix is beast, I voted him on CBUB and subsequently made it a tie! Go me! lol. Anyway, what happens to him after this match? I don't remember, did you ever say?

I never got around to writing another Kainde match. I moved on to making Mo H'Dlak matches, my female Pred.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

ND4
Posted: Sep 4 2008, 09:19 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Sep 4 2008, 09:14 PM)

I never got around to writing another Kainde match. I moved on to making Mo H'Dlak matches, my female Pred.

hey dAD CHEck out nicker vs ash in the normal fights section.
AVP vs Star Wars
Posted: Sep 5 2008, 03:59 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ND4 @ Sep 4 2008, 09:19 PM)

"Dad"? Granobulax is your father?! This is more dramatic than Vader telling Luke he was his dad! You really do learn something new every day.
granobulax
Posted: Sep 5 2008, 09:41 PM

QUOTE (AVP vs Star Wars @ Sep 5 2008, 03:59 PM)

"Dad"? Granobulax is your father?! This is more dramatic than Vader telling Luke he was his dad! You really do learn something new every day.

Bloody freak is my son too. Bloody freak and ND4 are brothers. biggrin.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

ND4
Posted: Sep 5 2008, 10:16 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Sep 5 2008, 09:41 PM)

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif hey dad you did,nt check my chun li match on cbub and posted.
and you did.nt post in nicker vs nemsis in normal fights. sad.gif
granobulax
Posted: Sep 6 2008, 07:14 AM

QUOTE (ND4 @ Sep 5 2008, 10:16 PM)

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif hey dad you did,nt check my chun li match on cbub and posted.
and you did.nt post in nicker vs nemsis in normal fights. sad.gif

Sorry ND4, between work, collage, and a baby, I haven't found too much time to be on here the last couple of days. I'm not ignoring you.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

AVP vs Star Wars
Posted: Sep 6 2008, 01:36 PM

Unregistered

*Gasp!*
And here was me thinkin you were all crazy mud people living in caves.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Sep 6 2008, 04:46 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

Dang Grano this match was awesome. I can't find anything wrong with it. Although i just rid over it quickly anyways great job dude.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
granobulax
Posted: Sep 7 2008, 11:50 AM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Sep 6 2008, 04:46 PM)
Dang Grano this match was awesome. I can't find anything wrong with it. Although i just rid over it quickly anyways great job dude.

Glad you liked it! Maybe I'll post some more of my old matches...

Thanks Wolvie! biggrin.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

pinhead 2
Posted: Sep 7 2008, 12:42 PM

i will not die

Group: Members
Member No.: 76

i like it and just to add to the drama me and avp are BROTHERS ohmy.gif

--------------------

user posted image I am enigma
granobulax
Posted: Sep 7 2008, 01:04 PM

QUOTE (pinhead 2 @ Sep 7 2008, 12:42 PM)

I guess we're just all one big happy family! biggrin.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

AVP vs Star Wars
Posted: Sep 7 2008, 03:06 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Sep 7 2008, 01:04 PM)

That means you own my dog rolleyes.gif
granobulax
Posted: Sep 7 2008, 03:27 PM

QUOTE (AVP vs Star Wars @ Sep 7 2008, 03:06 PM)
QUOTE (granobulax @ Sep 7 2008, 01:04 PM)

That means you own my dog rolleyes.gif

Really!? Awwwww, she's sooooo CUTE!!!

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0712 seconds · Archive