Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Bass' Tournament of Champions, Round 2!, The round before the Semi-Finals
Bassetman
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 11:28 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

6. Team Random x2!
The Tick(The Tick)
Santa Claus(Public Domain)
Winnie The Pooh(Same Name)
Eric Cartman(South Park)
Miss Piggy(Muppets)

VS

Team Ninja:
Storm Shadow(Marvel; Hasbro)
Ryu Hayabusa(Ninja Gaiden)
Sub Zero(MK)
Blaziken(Pokemon)

Both teams are targeted by the three baddest bounty hunters in the galaxy-- Samus Aran, Boba Fett, and Jango Fett. The bounty hunters only have the players' names and images. The team with the most surviving members, or the team to outlast the other wins.

---------
Comments
------------------

7. Team Random x3!!:
Hercule(DBZ)
Toph Bei Fong(Avatar)
Dr. Evil(Austin Powers)
Post TS Shikamaru Nara(Naruto)
Super Grover(Sesame Street)

VS

TEAM UNDEAD:
Kel'Thuzad (Warcraft)
Demitri Maximoff (Darkstalkers)
Freddy Krueger (A nightmare in Elm Street)
Mumm-Ra the Ever Living (ThunderCats)
Skeletor (He-Man)

The teams are placed inside a house with a very pesky Speedy Gonzales. The first team to catch, eliminate, or otherwise expel Speedy wins. Barring that, the team who's driven the least nuts wins.

---------------
Comments
-------------------

8. TEAM AHO:
Yusuke Urameshi(Yu Yu Hakusho)
Dr. Cox (Scrubs)
George W. Bush(Himself)
Mr. Six (Six Flags Commercials)
V(V For Vendetta)

VS
Team STUFF!:
GIR(Invader ZIM)
Ed(Ed, Edd, and Eddy)
Bizarro(DC Comics)
Pinky(Pinky and The Brain)
Dan Hibiki(Street Fighter)

Each team is given an equal budget to plan two separate weddings. They may not hire anyone. Dresses, cakes, decorations, etc. must all be done by the team. This includes entertainment and the ceremony itself. The one to host the more successful wedding wins.

---------
Comments
---------------

9. Team CGI:
Shrek(Shrek)
Lightning Mcqueen(Cars)
Sully(Monsters Inc.)
Mr. Incredible(The Incredibles)
Lara Croft(Original Video Game Version)

VS

Team Grano:
Sonic(Nintendo)
Cloud Strife(Final Fantasy)
Pikachu(Pokemon)
Megatron(Transformers)

Let's cook! Iron chef challenge-- today's ingredient is kumquats!!! The team to make the most delicious medly of dishes within the time limit win.

-------------
Comments
------------------

10. Team Survivor:
Dilbert(Dilbert)
George Clooney's Batman(Batman and Robin)
Ferris Bueler
George Lucas(Himself_)
The Incredible Hulk(TV Version)

VS

Team Grudges:
Ben Stein(Himself)
ND4(HoW)
C3PO(Star Wars)
Ron Weasley(Harry Potter)
Smeagle(LoTR)

Each team chooses one of their teammates to be elected President of the world (or something). The teams must not only try and woo the people to vote for the candidate, but they must also prep their candidate for the big debate before the election. The team whose candidate garners the most votes, wins! Please note- no controlling of minds or attacking the other team (aside from usual political slander and/or the debate- verbal/visual attacks only).
-------------
Comments
------------------

11. Team Hiya:
Swedish Chef(Muppets)
Hannibal Lechter(Silence of The Lambs)
Deadman(DC Comics)
Grim(Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
Hobbes(Calvin and Hobbes)

VS

Team Phalanx:
Eris(Billy and Mandy)
Deoxys(Pokemon)
Link(Legend of Zelda)
Phalanx(Himself)
A Clone of Phalanx(Phalanx's Clone)

Showtime at the Apollo! Each team member will do a standup set. The team whose members earn the most applause and accolades wins.

---------------
Comments
---------------

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 11:47 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Aug 29 2008, 11:28 PM)
6. Team Random x2!
The Tick(The Tick)
Santa Claus(Public Domain)
Winnie The Pooh(Same Name)
Eric Cartman(South Park)
Miss Piggy(Muppets)

VS

Team Ninja:
Storm Shadow(Marvel; Hasbro)
Ryu Hayabusa(Ninja Gaiden)
Sub Zero(MK)
Blaziken(Pokemon)

Both teams are targeted by the three baddest bounty hunters in the galaxy-- Samus Aran, Boba Fett, and Jango Fett. The bounty hunters only have the players' names and images. The team with the most surviving members, or the team to outlast the other wins.

---------
Comments
------------------

7. Team Random x3!!:
Hercule(DBZ)
Toph Bei Fong(Avatar)
Dr. Evil(Austin Powers)
Post TS Shikamaru Nara(Naruto)
Super Grover(Sesame Street)

VS

TEAM UNDEAD:
Kel'Thuzad (Warcraft)
Demitri Maximoff (Darkstalkers)
Freddy Krueger (A nightmare in Elm Street)
Mumm-Ra the Ever Living (ThunderCats)
Skeletor (He-Man)

The teams are placed inside a house with a very pesky Speedy Gonzales. The first team to catch, eliminate, or otherwise expel Speedy wins. Barring that, the team who's driven the least nuts wins.

---------------
Comments
-------------------

8. TEAM AHO:
Yusuke Urameshi(Yu Yu Hakusho)
Dr. Cox (Scrubs)
George W. Bush(Himself)
Mr. Six (Six Flags Commercials)
V(V For Vendetta)

VS
Team STUFF!:
GIR(Invader ZIM)
Ed(Ed, Edd, and Eddy)
Bizarro(DC Comics)
Pinky(Pinky and The Brain)
Dan Hibiki(Street Fighter)

Each team is given an equal budget to plan two separate weddings. They may not hire anyone. Dresses, cakes, decorations, etc. must all be done by the team. This includes entertainment and the ceremony itself. The one to host the more successful wedding wins.

---------
Comments
---------------

9. Team CGI:
Shrek(Shrek)
Lightning Mcqueen(Cars)
Sully(Monsters Inc.)
Mr. Incredible(The Incredibles)
Lara Croft(Original Video Game Version)

VS

Team Grano:
Sonic(Nintendo)
Cloud Strife(Final Fantasy)
Pikachu(Pokemon)
Megatron(Transformers)

Let's cook! Iron chef challenge-- today's ingredient is kumquats!!! The team to make the most delicious medly of dishes within the time limit win.

-------------
Comments
------------------

10. Team Survivor:
Dilbert(Dilbert)
George Clooney's Batman(Batman and Robin)
Ferris Bueler
George Lucas(Himself_)
The Incredible Hulk(TV Version)

VS

Team Grudges:
Ben Stein(Himself)
ND4(HoW)
C3PO(Star Wars)
Ron Weasley(Harry Potter)
Smeagle(LoTR)

Each team chooses one of their teammates to be elected President of the world (or something). The teams must not only try and woo the people to vote for the candidate, but they must also prep their candidate for the big debate before the election. The team whose candidate garners the most votes, wins! Please note- no controlling of minds or attacking the other team (aside from usual political slander and/or the debate- verbal/visual attacks only).
-------------
Comments
------------------

11. Team Hiya:
Swedish Chef(Muppets)
Hannibal Lechter(Silence of The Lambs)
Deadman(DC Comics)
Grim(Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
Hobbes(Calvin and Hobbes)

VS

Team Phalanx:
Eris(Billy and Mandy)
Deoxys(Pokemon)
Link(Legend of Zelda)
Phalanx(Himself)

Showtime at the Apollo! Each team member will do a standup set. The team whose members earn the most applause and accolades wins.

---------------
Comments
---------------

1:team nija but balrey with ryu and blaziken being taken away with lobo.
2:team random 3:hercule with toon force ends up cating speedy with all the other guys alseep. from running so much.
3:team aho wins with v being a spy like he is steals stuff from other weddings and uses them for thier wedding or yuske justs beats the shi out of the marrige shop owner and makes him give his team the stuff
4:team ccgi wins barley making just a a kuqmat cake while sonic and pikcchu make kumquat cake and kumqaut bread.
well then meg destorys it with his cannon becaues he did,nt like it and the stil alive members of team ccig win by defalut.
5:well i just use my kid charms on pepoel to make pepeole vote ron.
6:team hiya wins after lecter kills pahnalks and his clone and they trap deqyzs in a master ball .then hannbia and swedsing chef sing a song about food and grim comes out with deadman and they say death rocks!making the emos happy.
then hobbles comes out and team hiya makes a peryimd and they win by crackign up fans who vomit after just link and eris rolpaly the secne where zelada kisss link.
Bassetman
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 11:49 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

For number 1, check again. I took Lobo out. wink.gif

2. Hercule doesn't have Toon force.

6. ....Yeah.

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 11:56 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Aug 29 2008, 11:49 PM)

6. ....Yeah.

1:oh then storm shadow could just kill them even if thye find them.
2;how do you think he survies gettign hit by cell ?!
6;hey it could happen look at my other awnsers.
Bassetman
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 11:57 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 29 2008, 11:56 PM)

6. ....Yeah.

2. Higher than average durability.

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 11:58 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Aug 29 2008, 11:57 PM)

6. ....Yeah.

hey dude how do you think the first one goes?
Bassetman
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 12:01 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 29 2008, 11:58 PM)

6. ....Yeah.

It's plausible enough that I'll allow it. wink.gif

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 12:04 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Aug 30 2008, 12:01 AM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 29 2008, 11:58 PM)

6. ....Yeah.

It's plausible enough that I'll allow it. wink.gif

yeah!!!!!!!!hey dude there was a fan fic of my team and they were fighting each other.
the story endind on a cliff hanger with ryu piined on the ground by sub zero .
the author said that he wants me to write the ending he then banned his account.
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 12:16 AM

Fiction God

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

6. Winnie, Eric, and Piggy go down first. Blaze next. Ryu is then defeated followed by Shadow. Now, I ain't sure if we're going to say Santa is powerful or powerless, but it does not matter, Tick can not be beat!!! He solos and defeats every bounty hunter at once. Team Random x2 wins.

7. Ra, Skeletor, Freddy and Kel will all go insane. Basically, Toph can just trap the mouse in a small cube of ground and win. Team Random x3 wins.

8. Team STUFF has only idiots on it's team, they can't do squat. Mr. Six flags is magical!!! Team AHO wins.

9. Mcqueen can't even help and Shrek has horrible taste buds. As much as I hate him, Sonic is really fast, he will have made everything in seconds. Team Grano wins.

10. George Lucas elected for president? He doesn't need to debate, his fan base is HUGE. Team Survivor wins.

11. Deoxys(Pokemon)
Link(Legend of Zelda)
Phalanx(Himself)

Have never made me laugh. I don't know Eris though. The Swedish chef on the other hand, is funny! PLUS, Hobbes? Calvin and hobbes are the best. Team Hiya wins.

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 12:28 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 30 2008, 12:16 AM)
6. Winnie, Eric, and Piggy go down first. Blaze next. Ryu is then defeated followed by Shadow. Now, I ain't sure if we're going to say Santa is powerful or powerless, but it does not matter, Tick can not be beat!!! He solos and defeats every bounty hunter at once. Team Random x2 wins.

7. Ra, Skeletor, Freddy and Kel will all go insane. Basically, Toph can just trap the mouse in a small cube of ground and win. Team Random x3 wins.

8. Team STUFF has only idiots on it's team, they can't do squat. Mr. Six flags is magical!!! Team AHO wins.

9. Mcqueen can't even help and Shrek has horrible taste buds. As much as I hate him, Sonic is really fast, he will have made everything in seconds. Team Grano wins.

10. George Lucas elected for president? He doesn't need to debate, his fan base is HUGE. Team Survivor wins.

11. Deoxys(Pokemon)
Link(Legend of Zelda)
Phalanx(Himself)

Have never made me laugh. I don't know Eris though. The Swedish chef on the other hand, is funny! PLUS, Hobbes? Calvin and hobbes are the best. Team Hiya wins.

dude storm shadow destoyed like a millon of cobra drones and he destyoed a tank in one puch he will stomp boba and jango but will givehimslef up to samus.
but your right blaze and ryu are srecwed.
but sub zero will still be alive.
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 12:32 AM

Fiction God

QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 29 2008, 08:28 PM)

11. Deoxys(Pokemon)
Link(Legend of Zelda)
Phalanx(Himself)

dude storm shadow destoyed like a millon of cobra drones and he destyoed a tank in one puch he will stomp boba and jango but will givehimslef up to samus.

Storm Shadow will die. Nothing to it, he ain't a god or nothing.

Sub-Zero might live for a while, but will also be killed, he might take out one of the fetts though. Maybe. But the Tick just can't be beat by these guys, he takes them OUT.

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 12:35 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 30 2008, 12:32 AM)

11. Deoxys(Pokemon)
Link(Legend of Zelda)
Phalanx(Himself)

Sub-Zero might live for a while, but will also be killed, he might take out one of the fetts though. Maybe. But the Tick just can't be beat by these guys, he takes them OUT.

it did,nt say tick had to fight them
and boba is jangos son and enxpied so storm shadow and sub zero will kill him storm shadow will thorw his hooksword though jangos head before he gets shot to death then it will be samus vs the tick and sub zero.
who do you thinks wins? dry.gif sleep.gif
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 12:40 AM

Fiction God

QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 29 2008, 08:35 PM)

11. Deoxys(Pokemon)
Link(Legend of Zelda)
Phalanx(Himself)

and boba is jangos son and enxpied so storm shadow and sub zero will kill him storm shadow will thorw his hooksword though jangos head before he gets shot to death then it will be samus vs the tick and sub zero.

It ain't a versus battle really. But it is kinda. Jango and Boba will not die so easy at all, really guns vs blade they kill Storm Shadow easily. Tick and Zero ain't on a team. Tick will survive longer so his team wins.

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 12:47 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 30 2008, 12:40 AM)

11. Deoxys(Pokemon)
Link(Legend of Zelda)
Phalanx(Himself)

It ain't a versus battle really. But it is kinda. Jango and Boba will not die so easy at all, really guns vs blade they kill Storm Shadow easily. Tick and Zero ain't on a team. Tick will survive longer so his team wins.

what part of puched though a tank do you not get.
storm shadow will at least kill boba before jango kills him.
and i meant tick will form a short allince with sub zero and kill samsus and jango.
sub zero will then piss his pants after seeign tick waste samus.
freeze him and hide the body somewhere the tick might not be dead but it will take for ever him to get back .
when he gets thier sub zero woulda have won.
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 30 2008, 12:53 AM

Fiction God

QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 29 2008, 08:47 PM)
QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 30 2008, 12:40 AM)

11. Deoxys(Pokemon)
Link(Legend of Zelda)
Phalanx(Himself)

what part of puched though a tank do you not get.
storm shadow will at least kill boba before jango kills him.
and i meant tick will form a short allince with sub zero and kill samsus and jango.
sub zero will then piss his pants after seeign tick waste samus.
freeze him and hide the body somewhere the tick might not be dead but it will take for ever him to get back .
when he gets thier sub zero woulda have won.

did you or did you not read the scenario?

you know what, screw it! I don't give a shit.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0419 seconds · Archive