Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Alucard Vs Yoda, All bets are off!
Darth Pool
Posted: Jan 19 2008, 02:27 AM

Walker of the Night, Insanity incarnate

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

Both contestants were standing on opposite sides of the arena staring each other down. Alucard's smile was ever apparent on his face while Yoda had a stern look of concentration.

Darth Pool: Well Hello patrons of CBUB, Today we have an excellent match for you, its the fabled son of the king of Vampires, Alucard! Verses the Oldest of the Jedi, Master Yoda! And as a co host for todays match we have both Serras Valentine and Luke Skywalker in our booth. Hello you two, what are your take on the match.

Serras: Well, Master always has a plan for the situation, I know he'll think of something.

Luke: Please, Master Yoda will easily take this, Your "Vampire Master" is nothing compared to him.

Serras: Ohhh! You'll pay for insulting Master!

Luke: Bring it, You blond cheap excuse for an immortal!

Darth Pool: Well as we have security deal with those two, Lets see what the fans think of this match!

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
hamboy
Posted: Jan 19 2008, 02:31 AM

Unregistered

Alucard beats him handily. Heal be healing, and due to the nature of his healing, the whole cauterisation excuse won't work. He rips him in two, and feeds.... A Yoda familiar would be awsome!!!!!
Darth Pool
Posted: Jan 19 2008, 03:18 AM

I just like the fact about me doing Sportscasts biggrin.gif

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
DataSnake
Posted: Jan 19 2008, 03:21 AM

Emperor of Mankind

Member No.: 9

"movie yoda" loses in a minute.
ACTUAL (EU) Yoda, well, I'd call it a draw, since he can keep Alucard (and his bullets) at a safe distance with force push.

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Darth Pool
Posted: Jan 19 2008, 03:25 AM

Aucard doesn't need to use bullets to kill Yoda

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3340 seconds · Archive