zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

World of Havencraft, WoH for short.
The Ripper
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 12:55 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

As the Haven undergone progress of rulings, war has begun. The citizen of Haven of Wiidom scrambled, while it's leaders unite to drive back the invaders. Warriors have been trained to drive back the malignant invaders, while the evil invaders, later revealed to be the undead, and another, albeit worse invader group: a mutant race of dinosaur-human hybrids. Despite the adversities, the warriors of Haven unite to defeat them at ALL costs.

You have 90 points to spend in 3 categories, and 9 subcategories.

Strength
-Physique- Physical strength, and damage dealing. */30

-Health- Stamina, and damage you can take. */30

-Toughness- Damage resistance. */30

Skill
-Speed- How fast you are, and attack speed. */30

-Accuracy- Ranged damage. */30

-Stealth- Sneaking ability (can sneak past enemies, and more likely for critical attacks). */30

Magic
-Buffs- Upgrading allies. (Spell list- Rage: Upgrades physique by 3 points for the targets 3 posts, */5. Determination-Upgrades health by 3 points, */5. Resilience-Upgrades toughness by 3 points. */5 Haste: upgrades speed by 3 points, */5. Trueshot: Upgrades accuracy by 3 points, */5. Hide- Upgrades stealth by 3 points, */5.) Buffs are temporary. (5 post cooldown for each buff.) */30 overall.

-Offense- Damage spells. (Spell list: Fireball-the typical fireball. Hex-turns target into a sheep temporarily, for one post of the target. Lightning-lightning bolt that can attack multiple opponents. Frost-A spell that deals ice damage over a span of time. of 2 posts of the user. Guided missile- creates a magic ball that tracks the target, or finds on of his own) */30 overall, */6 for each offense spell.

Defense- Defensive spells. (Spell list: Invulnerable aura- Makes you invulnerable for one post. [*/3, 2 post cooldown.] Horrify- Scares off NPC enemies for 2 posts. [*/5, 3 post cooldown.] Purge- Gets rid of buffs of a target. Buffs CAN be reapplied after their cooldowns. [*/5, Purge has a 4 post cooldown.] Convertion-Converts an enemy NPC into an ally. Does not work on boss NPC's. [*/9, 4 post cooldown.] Teleport- Teleports the player anywhere. [*/8, 5 post cooldown.])

EDIT: You must have a character sheet for your character.

Name:
Weight:
Bio:

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
ND4
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 01:26 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Aug 22 2008, 12:55 AM)
As the Haven undergone progress of rulings, war has begun. The citizen of Haven of Wiidom scrambled, while it's leaders unite to drive back the invaders. Warriors have been trained to drive back the malignant invaders, while the evil invaders, later revealed to be the undead, and another, albeit worse invader group: a mutant race of dinosaur-human hybrids. Despite the adversities, the warriors of Haven unite to defeat them at ALL costs.

Strength

Skill

-Stealth- Sneaking ability (can sneak past enemies, and more likely for critical attacks). */30

Magic
-Buffs- Upgrading allies. (Spell list- Rage: Upgrades physique by 3 points for the targets 3 posts, */5. Determination-Upgrades health by 3 points, */5. Resilience-Upgrades toughness by 3 points. */5 Haste: upgrades speed by 3 points, */5. Trueshot: Upgrades accuracy by 3 points, */5. Hide- Upgrades stealth by 3 points, */5.) Buffs are temporary. (5 post cooldown for each buff.) */30 overall.

-Offense- Damage spells. (Spell list: Fireball-the typical fireball. Hex-turns target into a sheep temporarily, for one post of the target. Lightning-lightning bolt that can attack multiple opponents. Frost-A spell that deals ice damage over a span of time. of 2 posts of the user. Guided missile- creates a magic ball that tracks the target, or finds on of his own) */30 overall, */6 for each offense spell.

Defense- Defensive spells. (Spell list: Invulnerable aura- Makes you invulnerable for one post. [*/3, 2 post cooldown.] Horrify- Scares off NPC enemies for 2 posts. [*/5, 3 post cooldown.] Purge- Gets rid of buffs of a target. Buffs CAN be reapplied after their cooldowns. [*/5, Purge has a 4 post cooldown.] Convertion-Converts an enemy NPC into an ally. Does not work on boss NPC's. [*/9, 4 post cooldown.] Teleport- Teleports the player anywhere. [*/8, 5 post cooldown.])

i suck at this.
hey ripp could you make one for me?
The Ripper
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 02:20 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 21 2008, 06:26 PM)
As the Haven undergone progress of rulings, war has begun.  The citizen of Haven of Wiidom scrambled, while it's leaders unite to drive back the invaders.  Warriors have been trained to drive back the malignant invaders, while the evil invaders, later revealed to be the undead, and another, albeit worse invader group: a mutant race of dinosaur-human hybrids.  Despite the adversities, the warriors of Haven unite to defeat them at ALL costs.

Strength

Skill

Magic
-Buffs- Upgrading allies. (Spell list- Rage: Upgrades physique by 3 points for the targets 3 posts, */5.  Determination-Upgrades health by 3 points, */5.  Resilience-Upgrades toughness by 3 points. */5  Haste: upgrades speed by 3 points, */5.  Trueshot: Upgrades accuracy by 3 points, */5.  Hide- Upgrades stealth by 3 points, */5.)  Buffs are temporary. (5 post cooldown for each buff.) */30 overall.

-Offense- Damage spells. (Spell list: Fireball-the typical fireball.  Hex-turns target into a sheep temporarily, for one post of the target. Lightning-lightning bolt that can attack multiple opponents.  Frost-A spell that deals ice damage over a span of time. of 2 posts of the user.  Guided missile- creates a magic ball that tracks the target, or finds on of his own) */30 overall, */6 for each offense spell.

Defense- Defensive spells. (Spell list: Invulnerable aura- Makes you invulnerable for one post. [*/3, 2 post cooldown.]  Horrify- Scares off NPC enemies for 2 posts. [*/5, 3 post cooldown.] Purge- Gets rid of buffs of a target.  Buffs CAN be reapplied after their cooldowns. [*/5, Purge has a 4 post cooldown.]  Convertion-Converts an enemy NPC into an ally.  Does not work on boss NPC's. [*/9, 4 post cooldown.] Teleport- Teleports the player anywhere. [*/8, 5 post cooldown.])

i suck at this.

OK ND4:

Jut enter your character sheet (but NOT points), and I'll help you out.

Name:
Weight:
Bio:

I'll do the rest.

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
ND4
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 02:32 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Aug 22 2008, 02:20 AM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 21 2008, 06:26 PM)
As the Haven undergone progress of rulings, war has begun.  The citizen of Haven of Wiidom scrambled, while it's leaders unite to drive back the invaders.  Warriors have been trained to drive back the malignant invaders, while the evil invaders, later revealed to be the undead, and another, albeit worse invader group: a mutant race of dinosaur-human hybrids.  Despite the adversities, the warriors of Haven unite to defeat them at ALL costs.

Strength

Skill

Magic
-Buffs- Upgrading allies. (Spell list- Rage: Upgrades physique by 3 points for the targets 3 posts, */5.  Determination-Upgrades health by 3 points, */5.  Resilience-Upgrades toughness by 3 points. */5  Haste: upgrades speed by 3 points, */5.  Trueshot: Upgrades accuracy by 3 points, */5.  Hide- Upgrades stealth by 3 points, */5.)  Buffs are temporary. (5 post cooldown for each buff.) */30 overall.

-Offense- Damage spells. (Spell list: Fireball-the typical fireball.  Hex-turns target into a sheep temporarily, for one post of the target. Lightning-lightning bolt that can attack multiple opponents.  Frost-A spell that deals ice damage over a span of time. of 2 posts of the user.  Guided missile- creates a magic ball that tracks the target, or finds on of his own) */30 overall, */6 for each offense spell.

Defense- Defensive spells. (Spell list: Invulnerable aura- Makes you invulnerable for one post. [*/3, 2 post cooldown.]  Horrify- Scares off NPC enemies for 2 posts. [*/5, 3 post cooldown.] Purge- Gets rid of buffs of a target.  Buffs CAN be reapplied after their cooldowns. [*/5, Purge has a 4 post cooldown.]  Convertion-Converts an enemy NPC into an ally.  Does not work on boss NPC's. [*/9, 4 post cooldown.] Teleport- Teleports the player anywhere. [*/8, 5 post cooldown.])

i suck at this.

OK ND4:

Jut enter your character sheet (but NOT points), and I'll help you out.

Name:
Weight:
Bio:

I'll do the rest.

name:nicker.
height:same height as a balorg.
weight:heavy as blob.
bio:i need to kill whovever gets in my way and i need to avenger my dads death.
The Ripper
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 02:43 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

ND4, sorry to be harsh, but since all the characters are human. I'll adapt the character to be a human if you want.

--------------------

ND4
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 02:47 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Aug 22 2008, 02:43 AM)
ND4, sorry to be harsh, but since all the characters are human. I'll adapt the character to be a human if you want.

okay.but can he have a billystick?
The Ripper
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 02:48 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

You may, but what's a billystick?

--------------------

ND4
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 02:48 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Aug 22 2008, 02:48 AM)
You may, but what's a billystick?

a stick that can transfrom from wood to rock.and i can hit guys with it.
The Ripper
Posted: Aug 22 2008, 03:03 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

OK. I'll adapt your character to a human. NOTE: Nonhuman characters would be in the expansion pack.

Name:Nicker.
Height: 5'2
Weight: 126 lbs.
Bio: During the invasion, I witnessed the horror of seeing my father becoming slain by those monsters and the undead! With the help of other Havenites, I prepared for future assaults, and I armed myself with a billystick. The weapon would serve me well.

Stats:
Strength:
Physique- 10/30
Health- 10/30
Toughness- 10/30

Skill
Speed- 25/30
Accuracy- 10/30
Stealth- 25/30

90 pts. ND4, what do you think? Average strength, but you are FAST, and you can sneak up on people.

--------------------

« Next Oldest | OOC Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0404 seconds · Archive