zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Fighting yeah!, Galactus team vs Apocalypse team

Who gonna win
Galactus(50%) with his team [ 6 ]  [66.67%]
Apocalypse(100%) with his team [ 3 ]  [33.33%]
Total Votes: 9
Guests cannot vote 
darkender
Posted on Jan 18 2008, 09:16 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

I did this fight on CBUB so I decided to think what ya think too heres the set up.
Set-up:
Galactus not being able to find a planet to suffice his hunger has come to earth to finally feed. Apocalpse has a problem with that so he confronts him.

Apocalpse: This is my planet to take over you must find another.

Galactus: No I have chosen this planet and it shall fall. it is enevitable.

Apocalpse: Oh really

Galactus: Yes

Galactus being hungry is not a full strength but at 50% but had to take some energy from his heralds. Apocalpse calls his horsemen. So the fight is this.

Galactus(50%) vs Apocalpse

Silver Surfer(85%) vs Hulk(war)

Fire Lord(95%) vs Sunfire(Famine)

Johnny Storm(95%) vs Arch angel(Death)

So who wins.

--------------------
Wingman
Posted on Jan 18 2008, 10:18 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (darkender @ Jan 18 2008, 04:16 PM)
I did this fight on CBUB so I decided to think what ya think too heres the set up.
Set-up:
Galactus not being able to find a planet to suffice his hunger has come to earth to finally feed. Apocalpse has a problem with that so he confronts him.

Apocalpse: This is my planet to take over you must find another.

Galactus: No I have chosen this planet and it shall fall. it is enevitable.

Apocalpse: Oh really

Galactus: Yes

Galactus being hungry is not a full strength but at 50% but had to take some energy from his heralds. Apocalpse calls his horsemen. So the fight is this.

Galactus(50%) vs Apocalpse

Silver Surfer(85%) vs Hulk(war)

Fire Lord(95%) vs Sunfire(Famine)

Johnny Storm(95%) vs Arch angel(Death)

So who wins.

Galactus DESTROYS Apocalypse with one huge blast. Surfer uses phasing and power draining to beat Hulk without getting a scratch in return. Johnny Storm goes Supernova on Archangel, melting his metal wings, rendering him flightless, and burning his body to a crisp. Sunfire and Firelord engage in a meaningless flame match, with neither winning, until SS and Galactus arrive. They proceed to either drain his energy too, or simply blast him with cosmic energy. Galactus and his posse feast.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

The Sharpshooter
Posted on Jan 19 2008, 12:17 AM

Unregistered

Surfer and Hulk match ends when Galactus "accidently" steps on Hulk and squishes him. Jhonny just does a Supernova like Wingy said and melts his wings. FireLord and Sunfire is more than a simple fire match. With the Power Cosmic at his side, wouldn't FireLord have more than enough strength to just rip Sunfire in half? In the end, Galactus Swallows Appocalypse(no pun intended) and goes off to devour more worlds.
darkender
Posted on Jan 19 2008, 12:32 AM

Mr. Ego

Dang I thought this would be a better match I guess I should have made galactus weaker. Oh well

--------------------
Wingman
Posted on Jan 19 2008, 03:08 AM

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 18 2008, 07:17 PM)
Surfer and Hulk match ends when Galactus "accidently" steps on Hulk and squishes him. Jhonny just does a Supernova like Wingy said and melts his wings. FireLord and Sunfire is more than a simple fire match. With the Power Cosmic at his side, wouldn't FireLord have more than enough strength to just rip Sunfire in half? In the end, Galactus Swallows Appocalypse(no pun intended) and goes off to devour more worlds.

Right, I didn't think about Firelord's superstrength. He is superstrong, and Sunfire isn't. Because the flames won't effect him, Firelord can freely brawl with Sunfire, bashing his face in and breaking a bunch of body parts. *Grins evil grin*

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

The Sharpshooter
Posted on Jan 19 2008, 05:08 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 19 2008, 03:08 AM)

Right, I didn't think about Firelord's superstrength. He is superstrong, and Sunfire isn't. Because the flames won't effect him, Firelord can freely brawl with Sunfire, bashing his face in and breaking a bunch of body parts. *Grins evil grin*

Okay, who let Wingy drink the RedBull? wacko.gif
The Ripper
Posted on Jan 19 2008, 11:24 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

I did! teu42.gif teu42.gif

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Buzz Line
Posted on Jan 21 2008, 07:16 AM

Voice of the CBUB

Member No.: 15

Apocalypse does a brain scan on Johnny Storm then comes up with something to turn Galactus back into galan

--------------------

You know you love em
user posted image
Wingman
Posted on Jan 24 2008, 01:25 PM

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 19 2008, 12:08 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 19 2008, 03:08 AM)

Okay, who let Wingy drink the RedBull? wacko.gif

*grins another evil grin*

I freely drink Red Bull occasionally, though at the time of that writing, I was hopped up on Monster.

--------------------

----

----

Darth Pool
Posted on Jan 24 2008, 07:31 PM

Walker of the Night, Insanity incarnate

Member No.: 24

Seriously? People have to stop putting cosmics up against other non-cosmics. Its either fanboyism or another thing, but Most of the time these guys usually crush them. Try Darksied vs Apocalypse, Which has been done, or Apocalypse vs Mongul.

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
Wingman
  Posted on Jan 24 2008, 07:34 PM

QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Jan 24 2008, 02:31 PM)
Seriously? People have to stop putting cosmics up against other non-cosmics. Its either fanboyism or another thing, but Most of the time these guys usually crush them. Try Darksied vs Apocalypse, Which has been done, or Apocalypse vs Mongul.

I agree, but if you get a big enough team up, non cosmics can win. Example: Avengers vs. Thanos or Avengers vs. Silver Surfer and Terrax.

--------------------

----

----

darkender
Posted on Jan 28 2008, 10:17 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Jan 24 2008, 07:31 PM)

I don't like the power cosmic characters they are like gods in the marvel world especially surfer. But I deal with it. But I like Galactus.

--------------------
Wingman
  Posted on Jan 29 2008, 03:07 PM

QUOTE (darkender @ Jan 28 2008, 05:17 PM)
Seriously? People have to stop putting cosmics up against other non-cosmics. Its either fanboyism or another thing, but Most of the time these guys usually crush them. Try Darksied vs Apocalypse,  Which has been done, or Apocalypse vs Mongul.

I don't like the power cosmic characters they are like gods in the marvel world especially surfer. But I deal with it. But I like Galactus.

Come on, get over it. That's the way they were written, so get used to it. That just means that they end up having to fight heavyweight Marvel characters in order to lose to someone.

--------------------

----

----

darkender
Posted on Jan 29 2008, 08:47 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 29 2008, 03:07 PM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Jan 28 2008, 05:17 PM)
Seriously? People have to stop putting cosmics up against other non-cosmics. Its either fanboyism or another thing, but Most of the time these guys usually crush them. Try Darksied vs Apocalypse,  Which has been done, or Apocalypse vs Mongul.

Come on, get over it. That's the way they were written, so get used to it. That just means that they end up having to fight heavyweight Marvel characters in order to lose to someone.

I know thats why I say I deal with it. I just don't like the idea

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0391 seconds · Archive