Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Samus X's Game Review, Netroid Prime 3: Corruption
Samus X
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 05:15 AM

Unregistered

Since I recently beat this game, I might as well do a review on it. While I am sure not all of you will share this opinion, I hope you will find the dignity to hold your tounge and not be critical of my views.

Story: MP3 has a good story, which picks up almost right after the events of MP2, with Dark Samus reviving herself in the cargo bay of a space pirate ship. It was a bit lacking in some small ways though, but not in any way that it really effected the story itself.

user posted image

Story gets: 8.0/10

Graphics: Graphics for the wii are indeed not up to speed with the other consoles, but seriously, when your fighting for your life your not going to notice the graphics too much (I'd rather be blowing stuff up then staring at a pretty, detailed leaf or rock). With that said though, the graphics are pretty good for the wii, so that gives it a bonus .5.

user posted image

Graphics get: 7.5/10

Gameplay: As with all wii games, the gameplay is very innovative. You find yourself immersed in the metroid universe as you grab ledges, repair objects, rip enemies to pieces, and shoot in every direction within a 180 degree view. The game takes complete advantage of the wii's control system, so it's extremely easy and fun to play (besides, nothing really satisfies me more using the grapple beam to rip most enemies in half).

user posted image

Gameplay gets: 9.0/10

Fun Factor: As you might have guessed from reading the gameplay part, this game is immensly fun to play. This game is basically like MP on steroids when it comes to fun.

Fun Factor gets: 8.5/10

Overall Score : 8.5/10
Samus X
Posted: Jan 19 2008, 04:50 AM

Unregistered

gah..... can someone move this to the nintendo section?

I meant to put it there but I guess I clicked the wrong section
Supera the Second
Posted: Jan 19 2008, 08:25 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

hope you didn't give any spoilers in your review.

--------------------
Samus X
Posted: Jan 20 2008, 06:00 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 19 2008, 08:25 PM)

The only spoiler I couldve possibly given is the Dark Samus picture, but even then everyone that plays metroid knew he was gonna be in the third game anyway.
Supera the Second
Posted: Jan 20 2008, 08:21 PM

QUOTE (Samus X @ Jan 20 2008, 06:00 AM)

The only spoiler I couldve possibly given is the Dark Samus picture, but even then everyone that plays metroid knew he was gonna be in the third game anyway.

ah pretty nice.

Also excellent point on the graphics part.

--------------------
Samus X
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 04:36 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 20 2008, 08:21 PM)

ah pretty nice.

MP3 would be so much more kickass with 360 or PS3 graphics
Supera the Second
Posted: Jan 21 2008, 11:48 PM

QUOTE (Samus X @ Jan 21 2008, 04:36 AM)
QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 20 2008, 08:21 PM)

ah pretty nice.

MP3 would be so much more kickass with 360 or PS3 graphics

I can't imagine that.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0305 seconds · Archive