Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hulij-Bpe's hunt Continues
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 09:08 PM

Fiction God

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

Hulij-Bpe now stood facing the elven prince, wristblades glowing in the moonlight. Wasting no time, he rushed toward him only to dodge 5 incoming arrows with rapid speed, slicing one directly in half. Legolas began notching multiple arrows at a time, still with little success. Hulij just fought through the pain of his leg and pushed past each arrow, slicing them to pieces with his wristblades every once and awhile. Hulij lunged forward, the blades narrowly missing the elven prince as he leaped to the side placing his foot firmly against a tree, propelling himself over Hulij and firing an arrow into his back while still in mid-air. Hulij-Bpe howled in rage, whirling about he nicked Legolas's cheek with his wristblades, sending a drop of blood down his elegant face only to drop to the forest floor. Now open, Legolas fired another arrow into the defenseless chest of the young blood, but this however was the last arrow to strike Hulij-Bpe that night, for in one swift motion Hulij reduced Legolas's bow to splinters with a slash of his wristblades. Legolas did not falter, and in no time he had drawn his elven blades, and with amazing speed he lashed out. Wristblades clashed against Elven blades, as the two combatants exchanged blows.

Aragon looked back as he heard the clash of metal on metal, "We're going the wrong way!" He yelled to Gimli, nearly 100 yards ahead. Gandalf simply looked to the sky to see a large shape moving above the forest, "Hurry Aragon, your friend needs you and I can not help, for my presence is called elsewhere" Aragon nodded and placed his hand upon Gandalf's shoulder, "Our paths shall cross again" Gandalf simply smiled "We can hope" He replied before taking off into the darkness. "Where does he think he's going?!" Yelled a bewildered Dwarf as he found his way back to Aragon. "If only I knew Master Dwarf" And with that Aragon and Gimli darted off towards Legolas. But to find what?

Legolas was by far the faster at sword play, and he quickly showed it as he slashed up Hulij's chest, arms, and legs, not one blow going deep enough to cause real damage. Finally, Legolas sliced his blade down allowing it to be caught between Hulij's wristblades. This gave Legolas the chance he needed as he lunged his other blade deep into Hulij's gut, only to have the young blood's fist rip into his chest and wrap around his heart. Legolas screamed in agony, and he began hacking Hulij's shoulder with his twin blade in an attempt to stop him. Hulij's armor deemed to much and he simply plucked the elf prince's heart from it's whom, crushing it. Hulij placed his hand on Legolas shoulder, pushing his lifeless form to it's knees and with one hand around his throat, he ripped forth his skull and spinal cord, allowing the body to crumble to the forest floor. Thus ended the life of the elven prince........

Aragon and Gimli discovered his remains the next day, hanging upside down from a tree. His body, completely skinned and his head, no where to be found. Gimli couldn't even look at it for he had vomited on sight and dare not look again, instead he resorted to sitting on a small boulder and weeping. Aragon was hunched over inspecting the corpse, never had he seen such a display of carnage, even with his years as "Strider". Slowly, he got to his feet. "Lets move on, no sense in sitting here growing old, times a wasting" Aragon brushed his hands off and turned to Gimli. "What of the body? We can't just leave it there." Sobbed Gimli. "The fiend who took Legolas's life brought with him the skull of our dear friend, when we find him, we shall bury that. For to linger here any longer would most certainly mean death to the both of us, do you understand master dwarf?" Aragon placed a comforting hand upon Gimli's shoulder, and with a nod Gimli answered. "Good, then to your feet! We must hasten if we are to overcome our foe!" Yelled Aragon, and with furry in his eyes Gimli stood brandishing his axe, then as one they made their way through the woods of Fangorn, not resting till they reached thee end.

That previous night........... A large shape filled the sky and landed to the north of Fangorn, after a short time, it was revealed to be a large ship constructed of metal. Three creatures stood at the entrance to this great behemoth, and at that time an elderly man stepped forth, a Grey hood concealed his face and he walked with a cane. The creatures, known to some as "Yautja warriors" and many more as the "Predators", did not kill this old ooman on sight for that very reason, he was old. The Yautja elder (and father of the two warriors), walked up to the ooman and growled, signifying a warning, but before he could do anything else, the cane of the ooman was raised and he was thrown a good 100 feet back straight into his comrade and the pair of them fell to their backs. With intensity, the old man's cloak was thrown off revealing himself to be none other then the wizard, Gandalf the white, for his clothing was not but that. In a single jab of his staff a bolt of lighting struck forth shattering the final Yautja warriors plasma caster, Gandalf walked toward the young warrior and with no more then one swing of his staff, an angelic beam of light burst out and set the young warrior aflame. The two other Yatuja warriors got to their feet and were astounded to find their brethren burning alive, regardless to the Yautja's natural ability of heat resistance, enraged the elder fired his plasma caster on Gandalf only to watch as his staff sent the bolt amiss and straight into the head of his son, killing him instantly. Now the elder stood before Gandalf alone, for both his sons lay motionless on the ground before him, and in a roar that carried out for miles, the elder warrior rushed Gandalf. Sadly, it took no more then a single tilt of Gandalf's staff to lift the Elder into the air and slam him against the ship wall. His body was completely immobilized.

Hulij-Bpe now exited the forest only to see his "father" held against his will by an unknown force, he roared and rushed to his aid. The roar distracted Gandalf long enough for the Elder Predator to fire his plasma caster, destroying the staff and freeing him from his binds, but the elder was not fast enough for in one swift motion Gandalf unsheathed his sword and slit the Elder's throat, spilling his blood everywhere. Gandalf threw the elder to the ground and raised his sword above his head, all Hulij could do was growl as the sword plummeted into the back of his father, ending his life. Hulij leaped through the air landing feet from Gandalf, combistaff in hand, and the white wizard turned to him. "I did what must be done young one, understand this." Whether Hulij-Bpe understood it or not, it did not matter, the ooman had slain his father and brothers and now he would pay!

Gandalf has nothing but his sword, Glamdring. His staff is broken, so his magic is limited.

Hulij-Bpe has a combistaff, wristblades and pure rage from his father and brothers deaths. His previous injuries will play no factor in the outcome of this match, for he is now fueled by adrenaline.

Rate, vote, comment! Thank you!

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 11:22 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

Very good! I can't wait to give it an A on CBUB. You've gotten so good as a writer in such a short period of time!

Oh, and some advice... don't post on CBUB until this scratch problem is dealt with. Even my Kong match got scratched so just be careful when you post or you'll get slammed with F's like I did.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 11:35 PM

Fiction God

Oh shoot, I already posted it........ Eek! I was worried about 1 F! AAAH! *faints*

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 11:39 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 16 2008, 11:35 PM)
Oh shoot, I already posted it........ Eek! I was worried about 1 F! AAAH! *faints*

Well, the admins are supposed to fix the problem this weekend. Lets just hope they get the job done before the multi-accounters spam your match with F's!

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 11:42 PM

Fiction God

*Crosses fingers*

--------------------
IonKidMax
  Posted: Aug 17 2008, 06:13 AM

Join the Green Side

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 16 2008, 11:42 PM)
*Crosses fingers*

*Crosses toes*

--------------------

user posted image
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0291 seconds · Archive