zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

WiiS 360, How about a mixture?
The Sharpshooter
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:33 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 30 2008, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 30 2008, 03:20 AM)
QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 30 2008, 01:30 AM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 30 2008, 01:22 AM)
QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 30 2008, 01:19 AM)
QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 30 2008, 12:22 AM)
QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 29 2008, 11:54 PM)

Link and Dante would be a much better fusion. But I solemnly wished that Nintendo had agreed with Sony to make the console, my life as a gamer would have been much better and i wouldn't have to waste time with the damn sony fanboys.

But Dante isn't Soneys version of Link. Cloud is. That's how Amalglam worked, they were put with there counterpart.
I raise you Mastus Cheifan.

Ummm... you're wrong, hamboy, Sony's version of Link is Kratos as is his games are made by sony themselves.

and who's Mastus Cheifan?

Edit - My damn keyboard screwed up.

There is no way in hell that Kratos is Sony's Link. By your logic, Phalanx, the anonymous driver from Gran Turismo is Sony's Link. Yeah, no. Hamboy is probably as right as possible right now. Cloud is the exact replica of what Link looks like. And dear lord, I thought you were a Nintendo fanboy. Mastus Chieftan is Master Chief and Samus Aran. For a fanboy, you aren't too intelligent.

1) Well my nintendo fanboyism is starting to fade gradually to be honest, so is my pokemon fanboyism ever since what happened during that moment I didn't want to mention.

2) Sorry it's just that hamboy fused the names in a way it doesn't look too obvious. He could have said Master Aran or Samus Chief.

3) The main reason I said Kratos was Sony's Link is because Kratos collects upgrades and is in an action-adventure-esque game like the Zelda series and it's made purely by sony. Link and Cloud may both have blond hair, but it's the swordplay and item versatility that makes me believe that Kratos and Link has something in common (yes I know cloud also has that, but kratos has it more with link since he's sony's sword slashing character). Ps Cloud was in a turn-based rpg game.

-Post has been changed by The Sharpshooter-

thank god Sharpshooter edited SilverSurfer's post, otherwise I would have suspended SS for 2-3 days.

*still wonders what SS originally posted, but is sure it wasn't positive*

It was horrible. I can even wonder where half of the stuff he posted came from. It didn't sound....look like his writing at all. Perhaps anti-Surfer's in town. Hmm....
Supera the Second
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:35 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 30 2008, 07:33 PM)

Link and Dante would be a much better fusion. But I solemnly wished that Nintendo had agreed with Sony to make the console, my life as a gamer would have been much better and i wouldn't have to waste time with the damn sony fanboys.

But Dante isn't Soneys version of Link. Cloud is. That's how Amalglam worked, they were put with there counterpart.

Ummm... you're wrong, hamboy, Sony's version of Link is Kratos as is his games are made by sony themselves.

There is no way in hell that Kratos is Sony's Link. By your logic, Phalanx, the anonymous driver from Gran Turismo is Sony's Link. Yeah, no. Hamboy is probably as right as possible right now. Cloud is the exact replica of what Link looks like. And dear lord, I thought you were a Nintendo fanboy. Mastus Chieftan is Master Chief and Samus Aran. For a fanboy, you aren't too intelligent.

1) Well my nintendo fanboyism is starting to fade gradually to be honest, so is my pokemon fanboyism ever since what happened during that moment I didn't want to mention.

2) Sorry it's just that hamboy fused the names in a way it doesn't look too obvious. He could have said Master Aran or Samus Chief.

3) The main reason I said Kratos was Sony's Link is because Kratos collects upgrades and is in an action-adventure-esque game like the Zelda series and it's made purely by sony. Link and Cloud may both have blond hair, but it's the swordplay and item versatility that makes me believe that Kratos and Link has something in common (yes I know cloud also has that, but kratos has it more with link since he's sony's sword slashing character). Ps Cloud was in a turn-based rpg game.

thank god Sharpshooter edited SilverSurfer's post, otherwise I would have suspended SS for 2-3 days.

It was horrible. I can even wonder where half of the stuff he posted came from. It didn't sound....look like his writing at all. Perhaps anti-Surfer's in town. Hmm....

It might have been silver surfer's friend from AIM. And who is Bob the 4th and why is account deleted?

--------------------
hamboy
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:37 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 30 2008, 07:35 PM)
It might have been silver surfer's friend from AIM. And who is Bob the 4th and why is account deleted?

Go to the chit Chat board and see.
The Sharpshooter
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:40 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 30 2008, 07:37 PM)

Bob-The 4th is my alter Ego. For When I'm not fighting crime and busting Spammer he is I....also he's my school project. sad.gif
Supera the Second
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 10:08 PM

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 30 2008, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 30 2008, 07:37 PM)

Bob-The 4th is my alter Ego. For When I'm not fighting crime and busting Spammer he is I....also he's my school project. sad.gif

Oh. I see.

--------------------
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 31 2008, 12:32 AM

Unregistered

So now you guys take away what we can say. Well, good thing I have a good memory. I said that no, Kratos is not Sony's Link. By your logic (they were made by the same company as the system, not a third party), the anonymous driver from the Gran Turismo games is Sony's Link, which he isn't. And Zelda is not a hack and slash, which God Of War basically is. God Of War may throw in a puzzle here and there, but not enough to make it an action game. And Zelda is more of an RPG if you ask me. It has the in depth plot, heavy interaction between characters, and it isn't over the top violence. It has quite a few puzzles in there. And so what if FF is turn based? That doesn't change that it's an RPG. Cloud is Sony's Link. And I could really care less if you suspend me for saying what I think. You guys want to take away a freedom our forefathers died for, YOU are the dicks here.
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 31 2008, 12:33 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 30 2008, 07:33 PM)

No it wasn't my friend. And someone has been changing my posts. Don't know who, but it was someone.
Supera the Second
Posted: Jan 31 2008, 01:21 AM

Ok fair enough. I'll think what I think.

--------------------
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 31 2008, 01:26 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 31 2008, 01:21 AM)
Ok fair enough. I'll think what I think.

Okay. Just throwing my opinion out there in an argumentative way.
DataSnake
Posted: Jan 31 2008, 01:48 AM

Emperor of Mankind

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Not always. Batman was put with Wolverine, Bruce Wayne with Nick Fury, Daredevil and Deathstroke (somehow that turned into a girl), the Riddler with the Kingpin, Captain America with Superman, the list goes on...seems pretty random, really.

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 31 2008, 02:44 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Jan 31 2008, 01:48 AM)

Not always. Batman was put with Wolverine, Bruce Wayne with Nick Fury, Daredevil and Deathstroke (somehow that turned into a girl), the Riddler with the Kingpin, Captain America with Superman, the list goes on...seems pretty random, really.

For Deathstroke and Daredevil, it's probably Ravager, Deathstroke's daughter. And Iron Man and Green Lantern were nowhere near each other's counterparts. Nor was anyone paired with Silver Surfer.
DataSnake
Posted: Jan 31 2008, 03:55 AM

Emperor of Mankind

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 31 2008, 02:44 AM)

For Deathstroke and Daredevil, it's probably Ravager, Deathstroke's daughter. And Iron Man and Green Lantern were nowhere near each other's counterparts. Nor was anyone paired with Silver Surfer.

Silver Racer, cameo appearance in "Spider-Boy Team-Up". Crossed with Black Racer.

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 31 2008, 03:58 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Jan 31 2008, 03:55 AM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 31 2008, 02:44 AM)

Silver Racer, cameo appearance in "Spider-Boy Team-Up". Crossed with Black Racer.

Indeed. He's also mixed with a few other ones.
Supera the Second
Posted: Jan 31 2008, 04:02 AM

sterb002.gif Wow.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0360 seconds · Archive