Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

WiiS 360, How about a mixture?
hellbentnow
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 03:24 AM

The Manga Maniac of Haven

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

What if you were to cross the new generation games stations together? And you got a WiiS 360. What do you think would happen?

A strike of genius?
Or.
A brilliant flop?

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we can learn to work and play
And get along with each other.
Hey what a wonderful kind of day hey!
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 03:29 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Jan 18 2008, 03:24 AM)
What if you were to cross the new generation games stations together? And you got a WiiS 360. What do you think would happen?

A strike of genius?
Or.
A brilliant flop?

Let's assume we get all the pros - the cons. The greatest system ever!
The Sharpshooter
Posted: Jan 18 2008, 01:41 PM

Unregistered

Would we be combining games as well? Cause I'm not sure if Super Halo Hedgehog Bros. would be a good idea.
SoilSoil
Posted: Jan 26 2008, 02:44 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 18 2008, 01:41 PM)
Would we be combining games as well? Cause I'm not sure if Super Halo Hedgehog Bros. would be a good idea.

LOL I soooo agree Hellbent remember our exclusive WiiS360 game laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Supera the Second
Posted: Jan 26 2008, 10:04 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Well it's be great and it would help quench the argument between nintendo and sony fanboys just like Amalgam did for Dc and Marvel, but the only thing I would object to is fusing the games together.

--------------------
The Sharpshooter
Posted: Jan 29 2008, 08:07 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 26 2008, 10:04 PM)
Well it's be great and it would help quench the argument between nintendo and sony fanboys just like Amalgam did for Dc and Marvel, but the only thing I would object to is fusing the games together.

Yeah, but we don't have Darkclaw. mellow.gif
hamboy
Posted: Jan 29 2008, 08:38 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 29 2008, 08:07 PM)

Yea, but we do get to see Clouink vs Ganoniroth....
Supera the Second
Posted: Jan 29 2008, 11:54 PM

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 29 2008, 08:38 PM)
QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 29 2008, 08:07 PM)

Yea, but we do get to see Clouink vs Ganoniroth....

Link and Dante would be a much better fusion. But I solemnly wished that Nintendo had agreed with Sony to make the console, my life as a gamer would have been much better and i wouldn't have to waste time with the damn sony fanboys.

--------------------
hamboy
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 12:22 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 29 2008, 11:54 PM)

Link and Dante would be a much better fusion. But I solemnly wished that Nintendo had agreed with Sony to make the console, my life as a gamer would have been much better and i wouldn't have to waste time with the damn sony fanboys.

But Dante isn't Soneys version of Link. Cloud is. That's how Amalglam worked, they were put with there counterpart.
I raise you Mastus Cheifan.
Supera the Second
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 01:19 AM

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 30 2008, 12:22 AM)

But Dante isn't Soneys version of Link. Cloud is. That's how Amalglam worked, they were put with there counterpart.

Ummm... you're wrong, hamboy, Sony's version of Link is Kratos as is his games are made by sony themselves.

and who's Mastus Cheifan?

Edit - My damn keyboard screwed up.

--------------------
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 01:22 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 30 2008, 01:19 AM)

Ummm... you're wrong, hamboy, Sony's version of Link is Kratos as is his games are made by sony themselves.

There is no way in hell that Kratos is Sony's Link. By your logic, Phalanx, the anonymous driver from Gran Turismo is Sony's Link. Yeah, no. Hamboy is probably as right as possible right now. Cloud is the exact replica of what Link looks like. And dear lord, I thought you were a Nintendo fanboy. Mastus Chieftan is Master Chief and Samus Aran. For a fanboy, you aren't too intelligent.
Supera the Second
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 01:30 AM

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 30 2008, 01:22 AM)

There is no way in hell that Kratos is Sony's Link. By your logic, Phalanx, the anonymous driver from Gran Turismo is Sony's Link. Yeah, no. Hamboy is probably as right as possible right now. Cloud is the exact replica of what Link looks like. And dear lord, I thought you were a Nintendo fanboy. Mastus Chieftan is Master Chief and Samus Aran. For a fanboy, you aren't too intelligent.

1) Well my nintendo fanboyism is starting to fade gradually to be honest, so is my pokemon fanboyism ever since what happened during that moment I didn't want to mention.

2) Sorry it's just that hamboy fused the names in a way it doesn't look too obvious. He could have said Master Aran or Samus Chief.

3) The main reason I said Kratos was Sony's Link is because Kratos collects upgrades and is in an action-adventure-esque game like the Zelda series and it's made purely by sony. Link and Cloud may both have blond hair, but it's the swordplay and item versatility that makes me believe that Kratos and Link has something in common (yes I know cloud also has that, but kratos has it more with link since he's sony's sword slashing character). Ps Cloud was in a turn-based rpg game.

--------------------
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 01:48 AM

Unregistered

Mastus Cheiftan = Samus Aran + Master Chief
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 03:20 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 30 2008, 01:30 AM)

1) Well my nintendo fanboyism is starting to fade gradually to be honest, so is my pokemon fanboyism ever since what happened during that moment I didn't want to mention.

2) Sorry it's just that hamboy fused the names in a way it doesn't look too obvious. He could have said Master Aran or Samus Chief.

3) The main reason I said Kratos was Sony's Link is because Kratos collects upgrades and is in an action-adventure-esque game like the Zelda series and it's made purely by sony. Link and Cloud may both have blond hair, but it's the swordplay and item versatility that makes me believe that Kratos and Link has something in common (yes I know cloud also has that, but kratos has it more with link since he's sony's sword slashing character). Ps Cloud was in a turn-based rpg game.

-Post has been changed by The Sharpshooter-
Supera the Second
Posted: Jan 30 2008, 07:27 PM

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 30 2008, 03:20 AM)
QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 30 2008, 01:30 AM)

-Post has been changed by The Sharpshooter-

thank god Sharpshooter edited SilverSurfer's post, otherwise I would have suspended SS for 2-3 days.

*still wonders what SS originally posted, but is sure it wasn't positive*

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0430 seconds · Archive