Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

My Nursing books..., There's a lot to read!
granobulax
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 10:57 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

Well, I wanted to make a list of my Nursing books and the reading I have to do so everyone can better understand if I'm not on here very much over the next few months. Here it goes! biggrin.gif

Book #1: Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care. This book is 1,742 pages long.

Book #2: Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing. This book is 2,630 pages long.

Book #3: Nursing Care Plans. This book is 988 pages long.

Book #4: Clinical Calculations Made Easy. This book is 271 pages long.

Book #5: Study Guide to Accompany Fundamentals of Nursing. This book is 420 pages long.

Book #6: Taylor's Clinical Nursing Skills. This book is 1,052 pages long.

Book #7: Pathophysiology for the Health Professions. This book is 800 pages long.

Book #8: Pharmacology and the Nursing Process. This book is 969 pages long.

Book #9: Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLRX-RN Examination. This book is 932 pages long.

Book #10: Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary. This book is 2,788 pages long.

Book #11: Drug Guide for Nurses. This book is 1,406 pages long.

Book #12: Common Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests. This book is 715 pages long.

That's 14,713 pages people!

In addition to all of these books, I also have 25 CD ROMs that I have to view. Some of them with a multitude of hours to use.

What's the price tag for all of this at the local collage you ask? It cost me $867.95 to get these materials. That doesn't even cover the cost for the class for one semester...

Class starts on the 20th, but I already have 8 chapters to read, a 3 page autobiography, and a 78 question study guide all to do by then so if I'm not on that much, you'll know why.

Wish me luck everyone! biggrin.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 04:08 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

ha i read those every night before i go to bed.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
IonKidMax
  Posted: Aug 14 2008, 06:25 PM

Join the Green Side

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 14 2008, 10:57 AM)
Well, I wanted to make a list of my Nursing books and the reading I have to do so everyone can better understand if I'm not on here very much over the next few months. Here it goes! biggrin.gif

Book #1: Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care. This book is 1,742 pages long.

Book #5: Study Guide to Accompany Fundamentals of Nursing. This book is 420 pages long.

Book #7: Pathophysiology for the Health Professions. This book is 800 pages long.

Book #9: Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLRX-RN Examination. This book is 932 pages long.

In addition to all of these books, I also have 25 CD ROMs that I have to view. Some of them with a multitude of hours to use.

What's the price tag for all of this at the local collage you ask? It cost me $867.95 to get these materials. That doesn't even cover the cost for the class for one semester...

Class starts on the 20th, but I already have 8 chapters to read, a 3 page autobiography, and a 78 question study guide all to do by then so if I'm not on that much, you'll know why.

Wish me luck everyone! biggrin.gif

One word,WOW!Way to much.

--------------------

user posted image
Bassetman
Posted: Aug 17 2008, 03:13 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

By "Nursing Books", I thought you meant, "How to Discipline an Infant." tongue.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Aug 17 2008, 03:25 PM

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Aug 17 2008, 03:13 PM)
By "Nursing Books", I thought you meant, "How to Discipline an Infant." tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Yeah, you would think that wouldn't you! angry.gif dry.gif sleep.gif mellow.gif huh.gif happy.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif wink.gif cool.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Bassetman
Posted: Aug 17 2008, 03:29 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 17 2008, 03:25 PM)
By "Nursing Books", I thought you meant, "How to Discipline an Infant." tongue.gif  biggrin.gif

Yeah, you would think that wouldn't you! angry.gif dry.gif sleep.gif mellow.gif huh.gif happy.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif wink.gif cool.gif

Twould. biggrin.gif

Good luck though, I could never do this.

Without some serious Prize at the end. tongue.gif

--------------------
supersk8er
  Posted: Aug 17 2008, 06:12 PM

shred or DIE!

Group: Members
Member No.: 72

QUOTE (IonKidMax @ Aug 14 2008, 06:25 PM)
QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 14 2008, 10:57 AM)
Well, I wanted to make a list of my Nursing books and the reading I have to do so everyone can better understand if I'm not on here very much over the next few months. Here it goes!  biggrin.gif

Wish me luck everyone!  biggrin.gif

One word,WOW!Way to much.

ahahahahahaha........... dry.gif

--------------------

There was something about you that I liked, but you spent it.user posted image

user posted image
granobulax
Posted: Aug 18 2008, 06:07 PM

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Aug 17 2008, 03:29 PM)
QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 17 2008, 03:25 PM)
By "Nursing Books", I thought you meant, "How to Discipline an Infant." tongue.gif  biggrin.gif

Twould. biggrin.gif

Good luck though, I could never do this.

Without some serious Prize at the end. tongue.gif

There is a serious prize at the end. Its sucess in life, my friend.

(I win the Haven award for cheezyness!!! biggrin.gif )

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0293 seconds · Archive