zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Scratch!, What's going on with CBUB?
IonKidMax
  Posted: Aug 17 2008, 05:39 AM

Join the Green Side

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 16 2008, 11:15 PM)
QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 06:17 PM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Aug 16 2008, 06:08 PM)
QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 06:03 PM)
QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 16 2008, 12:52 AM)
QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:06 AM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 15 2008, 11:58 PM)
QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 15 2008, 11:49 PM)
QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 15 2008, 11:20 PM)
You know what? For almost 3 days now, almost all of the matches have been getting scratched. Someone or a group of people are giving F's to every person that posts!

Same as always. Some loser (or group of losers) got scratched and is trying to take it out on everybody. I sent the problem to the multi accounting thread in the EF forums, maybe they'll find something. I'm not leaving. I'm just waiting it out. I love my creative writing too much to leave.

i want them to ban sracthes .
and trech take my suggestion and do a xeno arc.

I think Grano should do a Kong vs. the Alien Queen.

I just said I was done with CBUB for a while. I'm waiting out the storm as well. As soon as I see that the number of scratches has fallen drasticly, I may just do a Kong vs Alien Queen match biggrin.gif

DO IT NOW!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!! QUIT NURSING SCHOOL AND GIVE YOUR FULL ATTENTION TO THE CBUB!! JK! tongue.gif

yeah becuase writing fictional stories about fictional characters, on a site of fans of these fictional characters will really help you pay for your family

See. SWman understands.

I'm gonna do it guys! I'm quiting school to become a full time CBUB and Haven writer!........................ Bwahahahahaha! Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh at that concept lmao laugh.gif

Nah, but seriously. If I did quit my job and school, you guys would send me money to live on, right????? mellow.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

Yeah your first payment.
user posted image

--------------------

user posted image
« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1584 seconds · Archive