Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (8) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

GANG WARS!!!!, IT'S A FRIKKIN GANG WAR!!!
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 11:38 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Group: Admin
Member No.: 68

QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 12 2008, 11:34 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 12 2008, 11:30 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Aug 12 2008, 11:20 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 12 2008, 12:53 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Aug 12 2008, 07:45 PM)
Gladius sees Ronins ready to attack.  "I saw you f**kers coming!" He snorted.  He unsheathes his dagger with his left hand, and pulls out his MP5A3(his submachine gun) with his right hand.  "Come out wherever you are!"

"Ah, shit! The Romans are outside; I'll handle it, I walk out now in Ronin colors and find Gladius. A ronin friend of mine toses me a paper bomb which I stealtly stick to the lamp post behind him, There are bigger theats than us you know. The Street Kingz are the biggest gang here, we should focus on them and then killl each other, otherwise you die now.

"I don't trust vegetables." Gladius made a crack against James. "Besides, I'll devour you, but the hardest part will be your wheelchair! I'll save you for later, and besides, I got stuff to clean up."

*shoots the paper bomb, and gets out of the area*

"Hey Street King," Gladius said to Homie, "That'll teach you to not mess with the Romans." Gladius gloated as he cocked his submachine gun.

I throw a poision tipped shiuriken into Gladius esophugus as he runs away.
"You've got five minutes to live; the poison is already being carried by the blood through your digestive track. Who's the vegetable now?! That's right I'm alive loser that bob was designed to take down the streetlight only!" James yelles.

hey dude hang on.
chase picks james up from his wheelchair and ties his legs to his back.
chase;dont worry i am on your side .

bull shit! you just tied me up. You're on dead fanboy if take one more step my ronin buddies will kill you.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
treacherous
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 11:40 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

It was the bloodiest night in Haven City history. Never before had the city seen so much violence at once. The gangs were enjoying every minute of it. Every little sick endulgance and vengeful thought they ever had was coming out tonight. This was the best night of their lives. Until.....suddenly. RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!! Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! The intersection where the fighting was taking place was soon surrounded by Haven's finest. The only way out was through a building or down a manhole. HCPD (Haven City Police Dept) to the rescue. Over a loud speaker came the voice of the Commisioner of the force, "YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST!! LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS AND SURRENDER NOW!"
The gangs had no fear of the police. Suddenly a handful of the Street Kingz rushed the Commish. The Commish and his squad fired off shots, but were soon overwhelmed. The Street Kingz began to pound the Commish when abruptly. PSHHHHHHHH!!! PSSHHHHHHHH!!! Tear gas flew filled the streets. It was S.W.A.T. dropping in the center of the war from a helicopter flying overhead. Fully armed, fully equipped in riot gear and bullet proof kevlar, the S.W.A.T. broke into the fight like trained attack dogs. The gangs were now up against themselves and the full force of the Haven police.............

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 11:44 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 12 2008, 11:40 PM)
It was the bloodiest night in Haven City history. Never before had the city seen so much violence at once. The gangs were enjoying every minute of it. Every little sick endulgance and vengeful thought they ever had was coming out tonight. This was the best night of their lives. Until.....suddenly. RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!! Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! The intersection where the fighting was taking place was soon surrounded by Haven's finest. The only way out was through a building or down a manhole. HCPD (Haven City Police Dept) to the rescue. Over a loud speaker came the voice of the Commisioner of the force, "YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST!! LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS AND SURRENDER NOW!"
The gangs had no fear of the police. Suddenly a handful of the Street Kingz rushed the Commish. The Commish and his squad fired off shots, but were soon overwhelmed. The Street Kingz began to pound the Commish when abruptly. PSHHHHHHHH!!! PSSHHHHHHHH!!! Tear gas flew filled the streets. It was S.W.A.T. dropping in the center of the war from a helicopter flying overhead. Fully armed, fully equipped in riot gear and bullet proof kevlar, the S.W.A.T. broke into the fight like trained attack dogs. The gangs were now up against themselves and the full force of the Haven police.............

OOC: Treach, sometimes you really have sadistic mind and it sucks but yet I love it.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
ND4
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 11:44 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 12 2008, 11:38 PM)
Gladius sees Ronins ready to attack.  "I saw you f**kers coming!" He snorted.  He unsheathes his dagger with his left hand, and pulls out his MP5A3(his submachine gun) with his right hand.  "Come out wherever you are!"

"Ah, shit! The Romans are outside; I'll handle it, I walk out now in Ronin colors and find Gladius. A ronin friend of mine toses me a paper bomb which I stealtly stick to the lamp post behind him, There are bigger theats than us you know. The Street Kingz are the biggest gang here, we should focus on them and then killl each other, otherwise you die now.

"I don't trust vegetables." Gladius made a crack against James. "Besides, I'll devour you, but the hardest part will be your wheelchair! I'll save you for later, and besides, I got stuff to clean up."

"Hey Street King," Gladius said to Homie, "That'll teach you to not mess with the Romans." Gladius gloated as he cocked his submachine gun.

"You've got five minutes to live; the poison is already being carried by the blood through your digestive track. Who's the vegetable now?! That's right I'm alive loser that bob was designed to take down the streetlight only!" James yelles.

hey dude hang on.

bull shit! you just tied me up. You're on dead fanboy if take one more step my ronin buddies will kill you.

chase :oops sorry.
unties him and ties his legs to my back.
chase:i used to be a navy seal.
dude dont owrry .lets pwn this suckers.
VG_Addict
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 11:47 PM

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

hey dude hang on.

Suddenly, Chase felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see Brendan's fist slam into his face, sending him flying across the alleyway. Brendan then walked over to Chase, pulled out a pistol, and fired three bullets into Chase's chest. "Have fun in hell, you bastard." Brendan growled as he ran over to the dying Gladius.

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 11:47 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 12 2008, 11:44 PM)

hey dude hang on.

blink.gif What the hell I'm a Ronin, what's going on I'm a Ronin, You're a Fanboy . What are you up to?

--------------------

ND4
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 11:52 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 12 2008, 11:47 PM)

hey dude hang on.

blink.gif What the hell I'm a Ronin, what's going on I'm a Ronin, You're a Fanboy . What are you up to?

listien asshole!stop houding me and lsiten .
if you want to make it out of here alive team up with me.
hey breadn
he breacks breands jaw and find a boomstick on the floor.
chase:this is my boomstiick!he blast breand across the hall.
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 11:53 PM

Fiction God

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 12 2008, 07:23 PM)

chases charges at gladuis with his brodsword and crowbar in hand.
chase:die mother focker die!

OOC: Uh dude, I have your broadsword........ Also, where do you think your going?! Whatever. lol.

I decapitated a S.W.A.T officer with Chase's broadsword and precede to take his mask to protect myself from the tear gas.

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 11:54 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 12 2008, 11:52 PM)

hey dude hang on.

hey breadn

Well, excuse me for being confused. angry.gif

--------------------

ND4
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 11:55 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 12 2008, 11:54 PM)

hey dude hang on.

hey breadn

just come on.
chase grabs billy and blasts him with a boomstick he found.
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 11:59 PM

Fiction God

Is hit in the shoulder. "Damn!" cleaves Chase with his own broadsword.

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 11:59 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (VG_Addict @ Aug 12 2008, 11:47 PM)

hey dude hang on.

Suddenly, Chase felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see Brendan's fist slam into his face, sending him flying across the alleyway. Brendan then walked over to Chase, pulled out a pistol, and fired three bullets into Chase's chest. "Have fun in hell, you bastard." Brendan growled as he ran over to the dying Gladius.

I crawl out from und er the dead body get back in my chair and high tail it to the road out of downtown.
"This is just alittle to heavy for me." I say to myself as I drive off.

--------------------

Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 12:02 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 12 2008, 11:55 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 12 2008, 11:54 PM)

hey dude hang on.

hey breadn

just come on.
chase grabs billy and blasts him with a boomstick he found.

OOC: YOU. GOT. SHOT. IN. THE. CHEST. THREE. TIMES. YOU'RE. DEAD.

--------------------

Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 12:03 AM

Fiction God

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 12 2008, 07:59 PM)

hey dude hang on.

I crawl out from und er the dead body get back in my chair and high tail it to the road out of downtown.

OOC: Ya.........O.K.................. I'm down with that, lets pretend Chase is dead! YAY!

I forget who I'm fighting and go to find some other fool to wale on and then I do so as I find another cop.

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 12:04 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 13 2008, 12:03 AM)
QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 12 2008, 07:59 PM)

hey dude hang on.

OOC: Ya.........O.K.................. I'm down with that, lets pretend Chase is dead! YAY!

I forget who I'm fighting and go to find some other fool to wale on and then I do so as I find another cop.

occ aw man thanks vga.
sad.gif sad.gif angry.gif
chase falls to the floor dead.
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0544 seconds · Archive