zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

GANG WARS!!!!, IT'S A FRIKKIN GANG WAR!!!
treacherous
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 12:16 AM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 37

It was dusk in Haven City and the night began to fall across one of the worst cities in the world. No man with any sense comes out at night in downtown Haven City. Nighttime belongs to the gangs. Nighttime is when the wars start. The street corners become the territory of the Ronin, the Street Kingz, the Romans and the lights come on at a strange comic shop known only as the Fanboyshop. Every night is filled with gun shots, car alarms and overall mania. The cops were far outnumbered years ago and the gangs realized it soon after.
They organized and took over downtown. The police tried to fight back, but the united gangs took the fight to the cops and won. Now they own the night. Now they own the streets. But now the united front is broken. As usual with gangs, a unity never lasts long. Nobody knows what set them off. Nobody cares. But, everybody knows that tonight is the night of mayhem. The gangs have claimed tonight the night they war. Tonight is the ultimate night of GANG WARS!!
The four gangs enter the four way intersection of Main Street. Each gang walks up a corresponding street. Each member has their own reasons for battle. Each gang is out for blood. No rules, no ref's and no chance for survival. This is GANG WARS!! With a battle cry heard throughout the city, the four leaders of the rival gangs run to the intersection. The battle begins....................

The rules:
You have the weapons that you brought into the fight, but the streets are yours. Whatever you would find in a downtown major city is yours to use. If you overdue it (ND4), I'll let you know. Let's do it!!! Oh yeah, after a little fighting, there will be some extra's to throw you guys off. Good luck surviving!!

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 12:34 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

I groaned. It was going to be a long night; I may be safe from Ronins a Street Kingz but I still had to worry about the Romans and Fanboys. Not only that but I need to leak Street King plans to the Ronin gng without being caught. This may very vell be my last night on Earth. I hope I from getting shot, that way I can go out with a bang.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
hellbentnow
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 01:12 AM

The Manga Maniac of Haven

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

"Isn't this nice?" Ryuu was talking to himself, he was in one of the building facing the Street Kingz's leader. He was going to kill him as soon as the fight was underway. He carefully took out his favorite skurikin, during its making it was dipped in poison 20 times, a single cut could kill. The sad thing was that he only had one of them so he had to recover it all the time.

"hmm maybe I shouldn't use this one." He then started to ponder if he should use the one that disables all the muscles or the one that causes hallucinations.

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we can learn to work and play
And get along with each other.
Hey what a wonderful kind of day hey!
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 01:34 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Aug 12 2008, 01:12 AM)
"Isn't this nice?" Ryuu was talking to himself, he was in one of the building facing the Street Kingz's leader. He was going to kill him as soon as the fight was underway. He carefully took out his favorite skurikin, during its making it was dipped in poison 20 times, a single cut could kill. The sad thing was that he only had one of them so he had to recover it all the time.

"hmm maybe I shouldn't use this one." He then started to ponder if he should use the one that disables all the muscles or the one that causes hallucinations.

I see Ryuu on the roof and give him the signal to wait. There were too many street Kingz around and it would look suspicious if I didn't do anything.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
granobulax
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 02:20 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see that's not a Street Kingz member. Damn! I only hit him in the arm...

Quickly, I duck for cover behind a dumpster and cock the gun. I'll be ready for whatever's next...

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
The Ripper
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 02:29 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

Gladius readies his submachinegun and dagger. "The f***ing Ronins can be anywhere." He warned other Romans on his cell phone. He then becomes vigilant for Ronins, Street Kings, and Fanboys.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 02:39 AM

Fiction God

Member No.: 33

I quickly run up to Homie Funk and fire my shotgun to take out the gang member previously shot in the arm, only to drop down behind the dumpster as well. "Better your aim Funk, I ain't going to be watching your back throughout this whole goddamn war" I re-cock my shotgun and wait.

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 06:52 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 12 2008, 02:39 AM)
I quickly run up to Homie Funk and fire my shotgun to take out the gang member previously shot in the arm, only to drop down behind the dumpster as well. "Better your aim Funk, I ain't going to be watching your back throughout this whole goddamn war" I re-cock my shotgun and wait.

chase comes out with his broadsword and looks at five romans.
he jumps and bangs thier heads in with his crowbar.
granobulax
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 12:06 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

Shut the hell up, Billie G! There was a gunshot and I reacted too fast. Give me a f$*#ing break yo!

Now, lets quit bickering and go kick some ass!!!

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
ND4
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 05:06 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 12 2008, 12:06 PM)

Shut the hell up, Billie G! There was a gunshot and I reacted too fast. Give me a f$*#ing break yo!

Now, lets quit bickering and go kick some ass!!!

chase sees homie funk and runs toward him with his boomstick in hand.
chase:burn mother burn!
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 05:24 PM

Fiction God

OOC: Boomstick? Ain't that a gun? How does that classify as a Martial arts weapon?

When Chase is in range, I thrust Homie to the floor, simultaneously firing on Chase with my shotgun. "Take that bitch!"

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 05:25 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 12 2008, 05:24 PM)
OOC: Boomstick? Ain't that a gun? How does that classify as a Martial arts weapon?

When Chase is in range, I thrust Homie to the floor, simultaneously firing on Chase with my shotgun. "Take that bitch!"

occi it has a dagger in it .
chase fallls then thowrs his browdsword at billy.
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 05:42 PM

Fiction God

I take it to the shoulder. "AAAAAAH! Mother focker" Slowly, I remove it and make my way toward chase, with both Broadsword and shotgun. With one hand, I re-cock the shotgun and fire it while he is still down.

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 06:12 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

The whole thing started with one gun shot. I took it as my singnal and grabbed a hundgun from the Street Kingz's rack. They thought I was on there side, dry.gif but now it was time to make it over to the base of my real allies the Ronin. ninja.gif It was time to destroy the Street Kingz, to get revenge for what they did to me. sterb002.gif

A Roman came after me and I shot him in the head with the handgun. My first strategic move of the night, Once this body was found (which wouldn't be long) The Romans would attack the Street Kingz full force of course the Street Kingz would win. Thy wer the biggest gang in the city and numbers subdue weaponry but they would be just weak enough they the Ronin could destroy them with the information I was going to provide. I looked aroud to make sure no one saw me unsure.gif and continued toward the Ronin base.

--------------------

hellbentnow
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 06:16 PM

The Manga Maniac of Haven

Member No.: 19

"Too much gang war and they nah reach far!" Ryuu sang a small extract from a Sizzla( Sizzla is reggae singer from Jamaica) song, Then he was child he didn't live in Haven city but in an island in the carribean named barba..." Shit," Billie G came into his sight he pulled out the shurikin with the nerve paralyzing poison. It would take an hour to work then it will last for 5 hours, hopefully someone would kill him because Ryuu had bigger fish to fry.

The shurikin left Ryuu's hand air currents pushed and pulled insuring it hit the target.

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we can learn to work and play
And get along with each other.
Hey what a wonderful kind of day hey!
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0407 seconds · Archive