Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

GANG WARS!!!!, Join a gang!!
treacherous
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 04:25 AM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 37

This is it. Your chance to join the meanest gangs in the world. There are going to be four gangs fighting for dominance in a fictional city. I am going to set up the whole thing in the RP. I will be the narrator of the plot. All you do is act out your role's according to the plot. Until I end the story. By the way, I have no idea where the story will go. That's what's going to make it fun!! Okay now pick a gang and your character (your character must be in theme with the gang) and once we have enough people, the show starts in the RP section.

The four gangs are: The Ronin (Asian martial arts gang/ can have multiple martial arts weapons only), Street Kingz (Inner city gang/ can have one non automatic firearm or multiple street weapons), The Romans (Italian Mafia/ can only use one firearm and one small handheld weapon ex. brass knuckles, knife) and the Fanboys (well...their fanboys/ can have one low level superpower ex. super breath,flight. I will let you know if your power is too much)

Here's an example of how to pick a character and gang...

Gang: The Ronin

Character Name: Yojimbo

Character Description (anything you want to describe your character here): Modern day Samurai. Wears football shoulder pads with spikes on the shoulders. Dresses like Legion of Doom wrestlers from the 80's. Hair in traditional Samurai topknot. Japanese flag war paint on face. Hates cats.

Weapon/s: Two samurai swords, multiple poisoned tipped knives hidden in costume.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
ND4
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 04:43 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 9 2008, 04:25 AM)
This is it. Your chance to join the meanest gangs in the world. There are going to be four gangs fighting for dominance in a fictional city. I am going to set up the whole thing in the RP. I will be the narrator of the plot. All you do is act out your role's according to the plot. Until I end the story. By the way, I have no idea where the story will go. That's what's going to make it fun!! Okay now pick a gang and your character (your character must be in theme with the gang) and once we have enough people, the show starts in the RP section.

The four gangs are: The Ronin (Asian martial arts gang/ can have multiple martial arts weapons only), Street Kingz (Inner city gang/ can have one non automatic firearm or multiple street weapons), The Romans (Italian Mafia/ can only use one firearm and one small handheld weapon ex. brass knuckles, knife) and the Fanboys (well...their fanboys/ can have one low level superpower ex. super breath,flight. I will let you know if your power is too much)

Here's an example of how to pick a character and gang...

Gang: The Ronin

Character Name: Yojimbo

Character Description (anything you want to describe your character here): Modern day Samurai. Wears football shoulder pads with spikes on the shoulders. Dresses like Legion of Doom wrestlers from the 80's. Hair in traditional Samurai topknot. Japanese flag war paint on face. Hates cats.

Weapon/s: Two samurai swords, multiple poisoned tipped knives hidden in costume.

the first one dude ronins.
chase smoker.
wepons hook for a hand.
big . smart.
granobulax
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 04:55 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

Gang: Street Kingz

Name: Homie G Funk

Description: Grew up deep in the streets. I've seen many people killed by the rival gangs and I've had enough! Likes: Hangin in my hood with my homies, Kickin it in my crib. Getting krunked! (Gang lingo... lol)

Weapon/s: Pump action shotgun

I can't wait for this to start!!!

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
BobThe5th
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 07:59 AM

Jackass Supreme

Member No.: 66

Gang: Romans

Character Name: Ricky

Character Description: Italian Punk. Beats the $#%@ outta' everyone under the age of 12. Real Gangsta' yo.

Weapon/s: A wood Plank with a Nail in it, and a Pistol.

--------------------
CAPTAIN PLANET!
user posted image
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!
treacherous
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 01:58 PM

Okay, I love the characters so far. I need a few more people and it's on in the streetz.

--------------------

AVP vs Star Wars
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 06:44 PM

Unregistered

Team:The Romans.

Name:Mario

Description:Roman weapons dealer,at humans physical peak and is rumored to have connections with the Joker.Mass murderer,public enemie number 4.

Weapons:Double barreled shotgun and butchers knife.

Picture:
user posted image
treacherous
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 07:43 PM

QUOTE (AVP vs Star Wars @ Aug 9 2008, 06:44 PM)
Team:The Romans.

Name:Mario

Description:Roman weapons dealer,at humans physical peak and is rumored to have connections with the Joker.Mass murderer,public enemie number 4.

Weapons:Double barreled shotgun and butchers knife.

Picture:
user posted image

Yes. That's what I'm talking about. Who's next?

--------------------

hellbentnow
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 08:26 PM

The Manga Maniac of Haven

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

Gang: Shinigami

Name: Ryuu

Description:We aren't really a gang, we are.... assassin. Death gods as our name indicates, only elite can afford the prices. The police know nothing of our group, among the other gangs our name is a legend or a group you do not want to meet.

I am Ryuu ,also known as The Dragon due to the fact that is want my name means dragon in english. I am 6"0', mulatto skinned, a semi muscular build. Most importantly I am the leader of Shinigami and I am just starting spread my wings and become a gang

Weapon: A couple of Katana, A dual pair of desert eagles, poisons and a remote controlled missile launcher

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we can learn to work and play
And get along with each other.
Hey what a wonderful kind of day hey!
The Ripper
Posted: Aug 9 2008, 10:50 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

Gang: The Romans
Name: Gladius
Description: A scarred man of unknown origins, Gladius is thirsty for Ronin blood, because he had a feud with a friend that was part of the Ronin gang. In response, he joined the Romans, so he could get revenge, and help another friend who part of the Romans.
Weapons: Dagger and Submachine gun.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
treacherous
Posted: Aug 10 2008, 03:54 AM

QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Aug 9 2008, 08:26 PM)

Description:We aren't really a gang, we are.... assassin. Death gods as our name indicates, only elite can afford the prices. The police know nothing of our group, among the other gangs our name is a legend or a group you do not want to meet.

I am Ryuu ,also known as The Dragon due to the fact that is want my name means dragon in english. I am 6"0', mulatto skinned, a semi muscular build. Most importantly I am the leader of Shinigami and I am just starting spread my wings and become a gang

Weapon: A couple of Katana, A dual pair of desert eagles, poisons and a remote controlled missile launcher

Well Hellbentnow, I appreciate the enthuisasm, but there are only four gangs in the set up. No adding gangs. Now, the Shinigami could be the assassin's of the Ronin gang. That I'll allow. The weapons however, NO. Read the set up on the Ronin. Those are the weapons allowed. Otherwise, this is a cool character.

--------------------

treacherous
Posted: Aug 10 2008, 03:56 AM

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Aug 9 2008, 10:50 PM)
Gang: The Romans
Name: Gladius
Description: A scarred man of unknown origins, Gladius is thirsty for Ronin blood, because he had a feud with a friend that was part of the Ronin gang. In response, he joined the Romans, so he could get revenge, and help another friend who part of the Romans.
Weapons: Dagger and Submachine gun.

Yep. That makes it. Okay, I'm posting this RP tomorrow. Look for it.

--------------------

hellbentnow
Posted: Aug 10 2008, 04:05 AM

The Manga Maniac of Haven

Member No.: 19

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 9 2008, 11:54 PM)

Well Hellbentnow, I appreciate the enthuisasm, but there are only four gangs in the set up. No adding gangs. Now, the Shinigami could be the assassin's of the Ronin gang. That I'll allow. The weapons however, NO. Read the set up on the Ronin. Those are the weapons allowed. Otherwise, this is a cool character.

Okay, I'll be the sub-set of The Ronin,

Dual Katana, normal Shuriken and Poison shurikens

good all amended

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we can learn to work and play
And get along with each other.
Hey what a wonderful kind of day hey!
treacherous
Posted: Aug 10 2008, 04:13 AM

QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Aug 10 2008, 04:05 AM)
QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 9 2008, 11:54 PM)

Okay, I'll be the sub-set of The Ronin,

Dual Katana, normal Shuriken and Poison shurikens

good all amended

Excellent.

--------------------

Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 10 2008, 05:04 AM

Fiction God

Member No.: 33

Name: Billie Gomez

Description: Billie is a large, bald, Caucasian male. Nearly double the size of the peak human, his fully ripped body is a force for any man to reckon with.

Weapons: Sawed-off shotgun or crowbar. (I want both! Which should I choose?)

--------------------
treacherous
Posted: Aug 10 2008, 01:51 PM

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 10 2008, 05:04 AM)

Name: Billie Gomez

Description: Billie is a large, bald, Caucasian male. Nearly double the size of the peak human, his fully ripped body is a force for any man to reckon with.

Weapons: Sawed-off shotgun or crowbar. (I want both! Which should I choose?)

Well if you go with the crowbar, you can have more street weapons. If you go with the shotgun, you can blow peoples heads off. But, you could run out of bullets.

--------------------

« Next Oldest | OOC Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0427 seconds · Archive