Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Grano's gab, Lets talk...
granobulax
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 03:03 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

This is where you can talk, ask questions, or even ask advice from good ol' Grano!

Bring your conversations to me! cool.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 03:25 PM

Fiction God

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

"I like this girl, she is crazy cute, funny and smart. She laughs (giggles) at all my jokes, no matter how stupid and unfunny. She says my looks get 8.5 out of 10 (which I say is pretty good). I talk with her at least 4 hours a day. She went to North Carlina for vacation and brought me home a rock as a gift. I constantly compliment her and she completely blushes every time. She asked me if I liked her and I said "yes". Then she bluntly said "I thought you did....... But I don't like you"...............................

My question is razor to wrist or bullet to head?

No really, what do I do? I don't understand......... I really thought she liked me."

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 03:37 PM

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 4 2008, 03:25 PM)
"I like this girl, she is crazy cute, funny and smart. She laughs (giggles) at all my jokes, no matter how stupid and unfunny. She says my looks get 8.5 out of 10 (which I say is pretty good). I talk with her at least 4 hours a day. She went to North Carlina for vacation and brought me home a rock as a gift. I constantly compliment her and she completely blushes every time. She asked me if I liked her and I said "yes". Then she bluntly said "I thought you did....... But I don't like you"...............................

No really, what do I do? I don't understand......... I really thought she liked me."

Learn this now before you suffer years of pain and heartache...

Men will never understand women. Period.

The best you can do is roll with the punches and do the best you know how.

It could be that this girl only thinks of you as a friend... or it could be a game she is playing to see if you stay interested. (Most women love to play mind games, not all, but most).

I think you should give it time. Either way, she may grow on you the more time you spend with her. If it doesn't work out, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

There, good father-son talk wink.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 04:19 PM

Fiction God

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 4 2008, 03:37 PM)
"I like this girl, she is crazy cute, funny and smart. She laughs (giggles) at all my jokes, no matter how stupid and unfunny.  She says my looks get 8.5 out of 10 (which I say is pretty good). I talk with her at least 4 hours a day. She went to North Carlina for vacation and brought me home a rock as a gift. I constantly compliment her and she completely blushes every time. She asked me if I liked her and I said "yes". Then she bluntly said "I thought you did....... But I don't like you"...............................

It could be that this girl only thinks of you as a friend... or it could be a game she is playing to see if you stay interested. (Most women love to play mind games, not all, but most).

I think you should give it time. Either way, she may grow on you the more time you spend with her. If it doesn't work out, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

But dad! All her friends (and my sister who is her age) tell me she keeps talking about me, and that she says she likes me! I've known her my whole life, I guess maybe I'm in the friends zone........ But all the signs plus the "rumors". I don't know.

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 04:25 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

Hey grano, did you like my pictures at the random thread?

Then again, the random thread isn't /b/.

/b/. Enter at your own risk!

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
M Bison
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 04:31 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Aug 4 2008, 04:25 PM)

Linking to 4chan isn't a good idea. That place if full of trolls, and they are all assholes, and it's made of suck. For going anywhere near that site ripper, everyone should hate you.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
The Ripper
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 04:35 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (M Bison @ Aug 4 2008, 09:31 AM)

/b/.  Enter at your own risk!

Linking to 4chan isn't a good idea. That place if full of trolls, and they are all assholes, and it's made of suck. For going anywhere near that site ripper, everyone should hate you.

I'm just saying what /b/ is. And my new catch phrase is "This isn't /b/, dammit!" Also, I go there for reconnaissance missions. Because I'm trying to find out what's wrong with 4chan. My reconnaissance missions have ended, and I don't go there.

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
ND4
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 06:12 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 4 2008, 04:19 PM)
"I like this girl, she is crazy cute, funny and smart. She laughs (giggles) at all my jokes, no matter how stupid and unfunny.  She says my looks get 8.5 out of 10 (which I say is pretty good). I talk with her at least 4 hours a day. She went to North Carlina for vacation and brought me home a rock as a gift. I constantly compliment her and she completely blushes every time. She asked me if I liked her and I said "yes". Then she bluntly said "I thought you did....... But I don't like you"...............................

But dad! All her friends (and my sister who is her age) tell me she keeps talking about me, and that she says she likes me! I've known her my whole life, I guess maybe I'm in the friends zone........ But all the signs plus the "rumors". I don't know.

DAD i got two qustions one from my me and one from chompy.
hey grano could chompy date your pred this once.
chompy:hi grano listen i broke your mailbox . how much is it?
The Ripper
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 07:42 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Hello again grano!

Check out the Jack the Ripper vs. L match! One of my famous Jack the Ripper impersonations is present!

How I got my name:

I got the name from Jack the Ripper. I added him to the CBUB, and I pretended to be my character.

--------------------

CoasterKing
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 08:59 PM

Expert

Member No.: 53

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Aug 4 2008, 02:42 PM)
Hello again grano!

Check out the Jack the Ripper vs. L match! One of my famous Jack the Ripper impersonations is present!

How I got my name:

I got the name from Jack the Ripper. I added him to the CBUB, and I pretended to be my character.

Peachy!

Just kidding

--------------------
The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down!
Its all in your mind!" - Spaceman by The Killers
granobulax
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 09:25 PM

You PMed me about those pictures, remember?

And you sir, have wierd tastes in web sited lol. There were drawings of naked guys doing it, I'm beginning to wonder about you... J/K

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

granobulax
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 09:30 PM

QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 4 2008, 06:12 PM)

No, Chompy cannot date Mo H'Dlak! If something were to happen, the resulting predalien would kill us all sterb002.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

ND4
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 09:32 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 4 2008, 09:30 PM)

No, Chompy cannot date Mo H'Dlak! If something were to happen, the resulting predalien would kill us all sterb002.gif

chompy:um that is the prob.
picks up a baby predaline
chompy:this is my and your preds kid.
dont ask mo dlak .
she will just start crying.
granobulax
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 09:54 PM

QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 4 2008, 09:32 PM)

dont ask mo dlak .

Huh? huh.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

ND4
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 09:59 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 4 2008, 09:54 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Aug 4 2008, 09:32 PM)

dont ask mo dlak .

Huh? huh.gif

chompy wishipers in granos ear about his and granos pred kid.
chompy:now dont get mad.
« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0397 seconds · Archive