Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hulij-Bpe's hunt continues.
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 02:22 PM

Fiction God

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

Hulij-Bpe took off, blasting away at the mud creature with his plasma caster only to have it regenerate itself within seconds. The Man-Thing lunged forward with his arm acting as a spear narrowly missing the young blooded warrior. Hulij simply cut the arm in half with a backslash from his combistaff and fired another three shots at the Man-Thing's chest, again with little effect. The Man-Thing dropped into the muck and vanished, only to appear in front of Hulij grabbing hold of him and lifting him into the air. Though acid resistant, the Yautja's armor began to falter under the constant touch of the Man-Thing. In a desperate act, Hulij lunged his combistaff into the beast, only to have it cemented in the Man-Thing's gut. Hulij unsheathed his wristblades, severing the hand of the behemoth and freeing himself, only to be catapulted into a tree with a punch from the Man-Thing moments later.

Hulij stepped forth from the indented tree and glared toward the Man-Thing, his wristblades shining against the luminescent moon. Hulij-Bpe was studying his opponent, and already he had discovered he regenerates by drawing on the swamp around him, this information was worthless to him though, since it seemed impossible to remove him from it. Hulij's mind began racing for a way to harm the monster, but not fast enough, the Man-Thing was on him, Hulij stumbled back using his wrsitblades to keep him at bay, not looking where he was going he subsequently dripped over a log and was now at the mercy of the mindless creature. Quick thinking was the only thing that saved the young blood as he fired his plasma caster. But not at the Man-Thing, instead he targeted the tree behind him. With a crash the tree crushed the Man-Thing, barley missing Hulij as he rolled to the side and scrambled to his feet. Hulij turned to look down on the Man-Thing laying beneath the fallen tree, Hulij calmly walked toward him only to retrieve his freed Combistaff raise it above the creature's head. Hulij cracked his head in satisfaction seconds before being impaled by the Man-Thing's arm and throws into the air. Hulij slammed into a boulder, blood gushed from his opened wound as he got to his feet slowly and he turned to see the Man-Thing rise to his full height, Hulij fired his plasma caster only to discover it nonoperational. The young blood staggered backward, combistaff in hand just as an arrow whizzed through the night into the Man-Thing's head. The Man-Thing, annoyed, turned to look on the assailant only to fight three humanoid creatures charging toward him. Hulij-Bpe, now outnumbered and handicapped, activated cloak disappearing into the dark.

Aragon, Gimli, and Legolas bounded through the darkness toward the large creature before them. Legolas firing arrow after arrow, hitting his mark every time. Then Aragon reached the Man-Thing and with one mighty hack from Andúril he cleaved him in two, only to watch him reform before his very eyes. Gimli propelled himself off of a large boulder and slammed his ax into the Man-Thing only to have his ax stuck within the creature's arm. Aragon found the solution to this problem within moments as he severed the Man-Thing's arm freeing Gimli's ax. The Man-Thing howled in rage as it sent Gimli flying with a well placed punch and lunged his arm though Aragon's shoulder. Aragon screamed in agony only to flail his blade about, cutting the arm in two. Gimli leaped in severing the opposite arm and cutting a huge gash across the Man-Thing's gut. Legolas watched as Aragon held their own against the creature. Just then, Legolas's elven eyes spotted a form in the darkness, it's yellow eyes flashing as it took off. Legolas wasted no time, this was the creature responsible for the Hafling's deaths, he would pay. Hastily, Legolas notched and arrow and fired on the creature, his aim was true as the arrow sunk into the back of the creature's knee, slowing him. Hulij howled in pain, ripping forth the arrow and tossing it aside. Angered, he turned to face his pursuers only to discover it was but a single ooman. Slowly, he reached for his mask, only to remove it and toss it to the woodland floor below. Arching his back he flared his mandibles and roared in rage striking a hint of fear in the heart of the elf.

Aragon and Gimli fought like animals against the Man-Thing, but eventually were overwhelmed and placed on the defensive. Aragon's right shoulder lacked strength due to his injury and it showed as he nearly lost his grip on Andúril when the Man-Thing landed yet another blow. Gimli, now alone, whirled his ax about and hacked it down into the top of the Man-Thing's head. Just then, a bright light filled the darkness and struck the Man-Thing causing him to explode instantly. "I didn't do that" Said Gimli in astonishment at the Man-Thing's demise. Aragon walked toward Gimli looking toward a bright figure in white mere feet before him. Gimli turned to see what was the source of Aragon's stare, only to see an elderly man draped in white standing before them holding not but a staff in hand. Nonetheless, Gimli fell to his knees "it can't be" said he as his eyes now filled with tears. Aragon dropped to his knee as well and bowed before the old man, "Gandalf! But how?!". "There will be time for that" Answered Gandalf as he gently brought Aragon to his feet " but now we must hasten to the aid of the son of Thranduil, for it appears he has departed and will soon be lost to us, if not saved, for the forest of Fanghorn is a dangerous place and it's far to easy to loose one's way or stumble upon that of another". "I have faith in that Legolas will take care of himself if he were to fall into any harm, nevertheless, I agree, we shall talk when the time is less urgent" Said Aragon before turning to leave, only to be shoved aside by Gimli who is now charging head first into the wood. "Come on Aragon! We can't let the elf have all the fun!" Yelled Gimli. Aragon and Gandalf simply shook their heads in wonder and raced after Gimli, charging steadfast into the night.

Now, Legolas Greenleaf stood facing the large form of the young blooded predator, Hulij-Bpe, who simply tossed his combistaff aside and unsheathed his wristblades. For this battle would be fought with strength, and honor, two of the things the Yautja race excelled in. Calmly, Legolas notched an arrow, while Hulij simply glared at him...........

There ya have it, sorry for the delay I was on vacation. lol.

(Movie Version) Legolas, being an elf, can see perfectly well in the darkness and is armed with his bow and 60 arrows as well as twin elven blades.

Hulij has nothing but his wristblades.

Will the young blood's determination be enough? Or will the elven prince prove to much for him? You decide!

Rate, Vote, Comment!

--------------------
M Bison
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 02:28 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

Movie Legolas or book Legolas?

Because movie Legolas has machine gun like bow skills, insane accuracy, and can puncture an Oliphaunts skull with his arrows, whilst book Legolas doesn't have this.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
granobulax
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 02:32 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

Simply amazing! Very well written. You've learned a lot in the last month or so since the first match you had me look over.

Since Predators are near bullet timers, I think the arrows are a non factor here. It will come down to Legolas with his swords against Hulij and his wrist blades. Now you'd think that Legolas has the better reach, but against a Yautja that is probably over 7 ft tall and has 12 in wrist blades, the reach is probably equall.

I thing the Yautja wins this. They are incredibly strong with a normal Youtja being capable of lifting well over a ton. They are more agile, durable, and have superior stamina than even that of an elf.

All it will take is one good shot from Hulij to take out Legolas while it will take a lot more to down the Predator.

Great match Bloody, you have made your father proud!

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 03:23 PM

Fiction God

It's movie Legolas........ I guess I'll put that in the set-up when I post it on CBUB.

Thanks so much Grano! It means allot!

--------------------
IonKidMax
  Posted: Aug 5 2008, 06:19 PM

Join the Green Side

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 4 2008, 03:23 PM)
It's movie Legolas........ I guess I'll put that in the set-up when I post it on CBUB.

So much blood shead.

--------------------

user posted image
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 02:31 AM

Fiction God

QUOTE (IonKidMax @ Aug 5 2008, 06:19 PM)

So much blood shead.

Do you like it?

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 03:26 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 6 2008, 02:31 AM)

So much blood shead.

Do you like it?

i love it.
in fact got theer great ideas.
audery 2/
patrick star pissed off .
ghostface .
storm shadow.
tell me what you think of them.
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 04:53 AM

Fiction God

Thank you so much Grano for telling me to post this on here first! Thank you! My computer crashed and I lost everything, including this match............. but............ Here it is. smile.gif

Anyway, thanks!

ND4, I'm going to be honest, none of those would be worthy opponents against Hulij. Ain't Patrick like a foot tall..........

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 04:59 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bloody_freak @ Aug 6 2008, 04:53 AM)
Thank you so much Grano for telling me to post this on here first! Thank you! My computer crashed and I lost everything, including this match............. but............ Here it is. smile.gif

Anyway, thanks!

ND4, I'm going to be honest, none of those would be worthy opponents against Hulij. Ain't Patrick like a foot tall..........

storm shadow would.
audery 2 would .
patrick is up to your preds chest.
pleas re consider.
AVP vs Star Wars
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 06:32 PM

Unregistered

wow this is an awesome setup and after a long,hard fight the pred will walk out the winner,because the arrows wont do a thing and ive heard that the preds wristblades are stronger than even elves swords.the result:predator sterb002.gif him.
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 7 2008, 02:24 PM

Fiction God

QUOTE (AVP vs Star Wars @ Aug 6 2008, 06:32 PM)
wow this is an awesome setup and after a long,hard fight the pred will walk out the winner,because the arrows wont do a thing and ive heard that the preds wristblades are stronger than even elves swords.the result:predator sterb002.gif him.

Thanks dude! It means allot! Thank you..........

--------------------
Pinhead
Posted: Aug 7 2008, 04:15 PM

Unregistered

nice teu42.gif sterb002.gif pokesmily.gif
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 7 2008, 04:52 PM

Fiction God

QUOTE (Pinhead @ Aug 7 2008, 04:15 PM)
nice teu42.gif sterb002.gif pokesmily.gif

Thanks man! It's an honor to have your first post in my topic! tongue.gif

--------------------
IonKidMax
  Posted: Aug 8 2008, 12:27 AM

Join the Green Side

Member No.: 40

So much blood shead.

Do you like it?

Yes I love the blood shead.Guess thats why your called bloody-freak.

--------------------

user posted image
Bloody_freak
Posted: Aug 8 2008, 05:00 AM

Fiction God

QUOTE (IonKidMax @ Aug 8 2008, 12:27 AM)

So much blood shead.

Do you like it?

Yes I love the blood shead.Guess thats why your called bloody-freak.

*Hugs*

Thank you for understanding. wub.gif

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0568 seconds · Archive