zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

CBUB Challenge, The new challenge is a doozy!!
treacherous
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 04:00 AM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 37

Who's entering the new one? It's a tough one. They got the big guns judging this one. They are harsh. The reward is 30 F's taken off your account and a chance to have your fight as the main event. You know where, "With twelve get you Eggroll" is. Just so everyone knows, I want this one. Grano, do you hear me? I WANT THIS ONE!! Anybody up for the challenge?

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
Leo Sanders
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 04:01 AM

Monkey King of Haven

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

I don't know Im not prepared so I think Im out =(

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

IonKidMax
  Posted: Aug 4 2008, 04:13 AM

Join the Green Side

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

I'm gonna do It, but not as IonKid.I'm gonna do It as Parallax.

--------------------

user posted image
granobulax
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 09:11 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 4 2008, 04:00 AM)
Who's entering the new one? It's a tough one. They got the big guns judging this one. They are harsh. The reward is 30 F's taken off your account and a chance to have your fight as the main event. You know where, "With twelve get you Eggroll" is. Just so everyone knows, I want this one. Grano, do you hear me? I WANT THIS ONE!! Anybody up for the challenge?

Well, if you want this one, you're in luck! I don't have the time to put into this. Plus, I only have 5 f's, 1 D, and 16 C's. So you could add up all of my C's, D's, and F's and not get to 30 so it would be a waist of my time.

Good luck my friend! You've got it in the bag since I'm not doing it! (Just kidding lol)

I can't wait to read your set up in the main match!

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
BobThe5th
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 11:46 AM

Jackass Supreme

Member No.: 66

QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 4 2008, 09:11 AM)
Who's entering the new one?  It's a tough one.  They got the big guns judging this one.  They are harsh.  The reward is 30 F's taken off your account and a chance to have your fight as the main event.  You know where, "With twelve get you Eggroll" is.  Just so everyone knows, I want this one.  Grano, do you hear me?  I WANT THIS ONE!!  Anybody up for the challenge?

Well, if you want this one, you're in luck! I don't have the time to put into this. Plus, I only have 5 f's, 1 D, and 16 C's. So you could add up all of my C's, D's, and F's and not get to 30 so it would be a waist of my time.

Good luck my friend! You've got it in the bag since I'm not doing it! (Just kidding lol)

They sometimes add A's. I know I'm doing this.

--------------------
CAPTAIN PLANET!
user posted image
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!
granobulax
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 12:24 PM

QUOTE (BobThe5th @ Aug 4 2008, 11:46 AM)
Who's entering the new one?  It's a tough one.  They got the big guns judging this one.  They are harsh.  The reward is 30 F's taken off your account and a chance to have your fight as the main event.  You know where, "With twelve get you Eggroll" is.  Just so everyone knows, I want this one.  Grano, do you hear me?  I WANT THIS ONE!!  Anybody up for the challenge?

Well then, good luck to the both of you! biggrin.gif
I wish I had the time right now to do it though lol

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

treacherous
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 02:22 AM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 4 2008, 12:24 PM)

You know you wanna!! You know you wanna!! Go on. Do it. Do it.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
granobulax
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 03:47 AM

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 5 2008, 02:22 AM)
QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 4 2008, 12:24 PM)

You know you wanna!! You know you wanna!! Go on. Do it. Do it.

Is that a challenge?! cool.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

granobulax
Posted: Aug 10 2008, 12:19 AM

Alright, I posted my match. Its right below yours treach.

Yours was great. I think you've got this in the bag. Mines not so great, but I did it anyway in hopes for some extra A's lol

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0391 seconds · Archive