zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Fighters fighting, Crazy good fighters fighting

Who will have the victory
Chuck Norris [ 1 ]  [20.00%]
Jet Li [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Bruce Lee [ 3 ]  [60.00%]
Jackie Chan [ 1 ]  [20.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
darkender
Posted on Jan 16 2008, 08:21 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Who comes out the winner they all fighting what ever way they choose and no weapons.

--------------------
Wingman
Posted on Jan 16 2008, 08:29 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

I"m gonna say Bruce Lee. When super-wolvie gets on here, he'll have a better explaination. From what I know, Bruce mastered multiple forms of varied martial arts, whereas the others three fighters have mastered only one: Chuck Norris, Tae Kwon Do; Jackie Chan, Kung Fu; and Jet Li, Wushu. Jackie Chan is a nonfactor here; he's not really that good of a fighter compared to these guys. Jet Li goes after Bruce and Chuck, wisely recognizing that working together will accomplish their goals quicker, double team him. Jet's good, very good, but he's best with weapons, and this is unarmed, and, like I said, the other two would probably double team him. Now, you're left with Chuck and Bruce. Bruce wins after a long and laborous fight. Chuck Norris is an 8th Dan Grandmaster of Tae Kwon Do, which emphasizes feet and leg attacks, permitting longer strikes. But Bruce had mastered multiple martial arts forms: Karate, Judo, Ji-Jit-Su, etc. He will win, since he simply has more attacks and ways of defending than Chuck does. It might even come down to a battle of wills, as it drags on for thirty minutes to an hour. I think Bruces intense physical training and conditioning would win the day for him then, but Chuck Norris is DEFINITELY no pushover. And I'm not some Chuck Norris fanboy, either.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Wingman
Posted on Jan 16 2008, 08:30 PM

Great fight idea, by the way, Darkender. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

darkender
Posted on Jan 16 2008, 08:35 PM

Mr. Ego

thanks wink.gif

--------------------
darkender
Posted on Jan 16 2008, 08:37 PM

Mr. Ego

Bruce lee actually trained chuck norris you know.

--------------------
DataSnake
Posted on Jan 16 2008, 08:39 PM

Emperor of Mankind

Member No.: 9

I voted Chuck Norris just because I am tired of all the "ZOMG Bruce Lee is SOO KEWL!!11!1" over on CBUB. They have him beating LADY FREAKIN' SHIVA, for god's sake.

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Wingman
  Posted on Jan 16 2008, 08:54 PM

QUOTE (darkender @ Jan 16 2008, 03:37 PM)

No, I didn't know that. Really? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

--------------------

----

----

darkender
Posted on Jan 16 2008, 09:08 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 16 2008, 08:54 PM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Jan 16 2008, 03:37 PM)

No, I didn't know that. Really? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

yeah chuck was already pretty good but after he trained with bruce he got even better.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0249 seconds · Archive