zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Neo Earth -sign up-
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 3 2008, 05:20 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Group: Admin
Member No.: 68

N.A.S.A. has finally scceeded in it's quest to find life on other planets. They have dubbed the planet "Neo Earth and sent a team of astornauts to investigate. (us) The people appear to be primitive humans with alchemy. They appear peaceful but one of our teammates (NPC) has dissapeared. The only people that could be responsible are the inhabitants of Neo Earth.
Unfortunately it take two years to get to Neo Earth by shuttle so were stuck. Our goal: survive and hopefully get our comrade back. We have not engaged the Neo Earthors in combat and want to avoid that at all costs but we he have two years worth of ammo and modern guns in ourship if the need arrises.

I want your:
Name: James Helms
Special skills: Stealh and diplomacy.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
ND4
Posted: Aug 3 2008, 05:23 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 3 2008, 05:20 AM)
N.A.S.A. has finally scceeded in it's quest to find life on other planets. They have dubbed the planet "Neo Earth and sent a team of astornauts to investigate. (us) The people appear to be primitive humans with alchemy. They appear peaceful but one of our teammates (NPC) has dissapeared. The only people that could be responsible are the inhabitants of Neo Earth.
Unfortunately it take two years to get to Neo Earth by shuttle so were stuck. Our goal: survive and hopefully get our comrade back. We have not engaged the Neo Earthors in combat and want to avoid that at all costs but we he have two years worth of ammo and modern guns in ourship if the need arrises.

I want your:
Name: James Helms
Special skills: Stealh and diplomacy.

name:nicker saibot.
specila skills:a tech wiz.
granobulax
Posted: Aug 3 2008, 06:49 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

Name: Jimmy the tool

Specialty: Demolition and weapons

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
« Next Oldest | OOC Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0209 seconds · Archive