Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Yugioh vs. Superman

Time to settle this question.
Yugioh wins all three rounds [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yugioh wins two of them [ 1 ]  [50.00%]
Yugioh wins one of them [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Superman wins one of them [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
superman wins two of them [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
superman wins three of them [ 1 ]  [50.00%]
Total Votes: 2
Guests cannot vote 
Phalanx
Posted on Aug 2 2008, 09:43 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Yugioh

user posted image

versus

Superman

user posted image

Round 1: The Animated Series/Justice League Superman

Round 2: Post-Crisis Superman

Round 3: Pre-Crisis Superman

Rules: All Yugioh monsters, both canon and non-canon, are involved in this fight.

--------------------
M Bison
Posted on Aug 3 2008, 02:42 AM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

"Heat Vision!"

Bzzzap

Yugi looks down at the table before him, all his cards burnt.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
Phalanx
Posted on Aug 3 2008, 03:02 AM

QUOTE (M Bison @ Aug 3 2008, 02:42 AM)
"Heat Vision!"

Bzzzap

Yugi looks down at the table before him, all his cards burnt.

You remind me of a familiar voice... don't you?

--------------------
hellbentnow
Posted on Aug 3 2008, 05:54 PM

The Manga Maniac of Haven

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

Once these are the monster, yugioh uses Superman as a welcoming map.

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we can learn to work and play
And get along with each other.
Hey what a wonderful kind of day hey!
Phalanx
Posted on Aug 3 2008, 08:01 PM

QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Aug 3 2008, 05:54 PM)

What are you trying to say?

--------------------
hellbentnow
Posted on Aug 3 2008, 11:15 PM

The Manga Maniac of Haven

Member No.: 19

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Aug 3 2008, 04:01 PM)

Sorry if my statement was badly written

Once the actually monsters are fighting, they beat the crap out of superman in all forms.

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we can learn to work and play
And get along with each other.
Hey what a wonderful kind of day hey!
M Bison
Posted on Aug 3 2008, 11:36 PM

QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Aug 3 2008, 11:15 PM)

Once the actually monsters are fighting, they beat the crap out of superman in all forms.

You mean Solar system busting with a sneeze trillion ton throwing crossing multiple universes in seconds Pre Crisis Superman?
Shyea, right.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
Phalanx
Posted on Aug 4 2008, 01:00 AM

QUOTE (M Bison @ Aug 3 2008, 11:36 PM)
QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Aug 3 2008, 11:15 PM)

You mean Solar system busting with a sneeze trillion ton throwing crossing multiple universes in seconds Pre Crisis Superman?
Shyea, right.

Ah, M. Bison, if I had recalled from the CBUBr's...

Pre-Crisis Superman may exceed most yugioh monster's strength and firepower, but he is incredibly suspectible to even the most basic form of magic more than his future counterparts. So the magic-based monsters should have a much better chance against him than any other of his weaker incarnations. So by that logic, the Orichalcos monsters could solo him and have the Leviathan absorb his energy and conquer the galaxy, no problem. Oh and about solar system busting, the only real problem is that sneezing is a partially involuntary action, so you can't just do it whenever you want to.

as for TAS Superman, oh please, any high-tier Yugioh monster with at least 6 stars or instant-destruction effects could solo, especially the Blue Eyes.

I can only see them having so much trouble with Post-Crisis Superman.

--------------------
IonKidMax
  Posted on Aug 4 2008, 06:38 AM

Join the Green Side

Member No.: 40

This happens.
user posted image

--------------------

user posted image
M Bison
Posted on Aug 4 2008, 12:41 PM

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Aug 4 2008, 01:00 AM)

Pre-Crisis Superman may exceed most yugioh monster's strength and firepower, but he is incredibly suspectible to even the most basic form of magic more than his future counterparts. So the magic-based monsters should have a much better chance against him than any other of his weaker incarnations. So by that logic, the Orichalcos monsters could solo him and have the Leviathan absorb his energy and conquer the galaxy, no problem. Oh and about solar system busting, the only real problem is that sneezing is a partially involuntary action, so you can't just do it whenever you want to.

as for TAS Superman, oh please, any high-tier Yugioh monster with at least 6 stars or instant-destruction effects could solo, especially the Blue Eyes.

He is weak to magic. But so damb fast that the Yu Gi Oh guys can't even use magic. They all die in a picosecond.

--------------------

user posted image
Phalanx
Posted on Aug 4 2008, 09:44 PM

QUOTE (M Bison @ Aug 4 2008, 12:41 PM)

He is weak to magic. But so damb fast that the Yu Gi Oh guys can't even use magic. They all die in a picosecond.

He may wipe the floors with most of the yugioh monsters below 7 stars, but did you ever thought about yugioh having monsters that have instant-Ko effects?

For example, in the anime, the armor monster "Double Cloth Armor" automatically destroys any monsters if attacked by said monster.

Oh and let's not forget Yugi can just whip up the multiply magic card on a kuriboh and use it to create seemingly unlimited numbers of them, coming back to life each time you destroy them.

--------------------
M Bison
Posted on Aug 4 2008, 09:56 PM

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Aug 4 2008, 09:44 PM)

He may wipe the floors with most of the yugioh monsters below 7 stars, but did you ever thought about yugioh having monsters that have instant-Ko effects?

For example, in the anime, the armor monster "Double Cloth Armor" automatically destroys any monsters if attacked by said monster.

Oh and let's not forget Yugi can just whip up the multiply magic card on a kuriboh and use it to create seemingly unlimited numbers of them, coming back to life each time you destroy them.

And PC Superman can beat all of the monsters and destroy all of the card before Yugi can even think about any of that.

--------------------

user posted image
Phalanx
Posted on Aug 4 2008, 10:50 PM

QUOTE (M Bison @ Aug 4 2008, 09:56 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Aug 4 2008, 09:44 PM)

And PC Superman can beat all of the monsters and destroy all of the card before Yugi can even think about any of that.

Then I guess Pre-Crisis Superman could take all, but a few yugioh monsters.

As for the orichalcos monsters, any one of them could solo his post-crisis and TAS incarnations since one of them such as Orichalcos Aristeros has an effect that makes its defense automatically a few inches stronger than the offensive power of any opponent it's been attacked from.

Orichalcos Giga can revive himself every time he's destroyed and not only that, but he becomes stronger.

Even if Superman does try to attack the person controlling the monsters, Orichalcos Kyutora defends the person and reduces any damage supes makes to him to 0. So that means there's nothing Supes can do to hurt him and if that's not enough, if Superman manages to do enough damage transferred to Kyutora, then all the damage Supes makes gets transferred into Orichalcos Shunuro's offensive power.

And even if Superman does kill Orichalcos Shunuro, there's no way he'll get past the Divine Serpent, since it has infinite attack points and the controller can't lose the fight, unless if he were facing another creature with "at least" equal to infinite offense/defense and/or has such an effect.

There are so far at least five creatures in the yugiohverse with base infinite offense/defense and one with the mode to go infinite offense/defense.

After reading all this, I'd bet you say that TAS Superman could stand up to the god cards.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Guantlet fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1331 seconds · Archive