zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Zeus vs. Link vs. Spiderman

who wins?
Zeus [ 4 ]  [80.00%]
Link [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Spiderman [ 1 ]  [20.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
Phalanx
Posted on Aug 2 2008, 03:16 AM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Winner gets to be ruler of the world for one day.

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted on Aug 2 2008, 03:21 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Aug 2 2008, 03:16 AM)

You're kidding right? Both Link and Spidey stomped.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Phalanx
Posted on Aug 2 2008, 05:25 AM

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 2 2008, 03:21 AM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Aug 2 2008, 03:16 AM)

You're kidding right? Both Link and Spidey stomped.

I agree with you 120%.

--------------------
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Aug 2 2008, 03:37 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

are you serious phalanx, i mean you knew this was gonna be a stomp, why did you make this match, i mean it's like if i put Galactus v.s mario.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Guardian of Nesh
Posted on Aug 2 2008, 04:02 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Aug 2 2008, 03:37 PM)
are you serious phalanx, i mean you knew this was gonna be a stomp, why did you make this match, i mean it's like if i put Galactus v.s mario.

At least I didn't have to ask.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
darkender
Posted on Aug 2 2008, 06:35 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

wow wat a stomp

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted on Aug 2 2008, 08:55 PM

I only wanted to see how it would go and you get my deal from what happened recently (remember when I said that one of those idiots said that spidey could beat zues?).

Also, what would be the results be between link and spidey?

--------------------
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Aug 2 2008, 08:57 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Aug 2 2008, 08:55 PM)

I only wanted to see how it would go and you get my deal from what happened recently (remember when I said that one of those idiots said that spidey could beat zues?).

link v.s spider-man not really sure (i'm not that informed with link).

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Phalanx
Posted on Aug 2 2008, 09:07 PM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Aug 2 2008, 08:57 PM)

hey super wolverine man, sorry for my recent complain again in that treacherous advice a day ago. I just needed a way to scratch the old itch that's been bothering me for several months.

--------------------
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Aug 2 2008, 10:56 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Aug 2 2008, 09:07 PM)

hey super wolverine man, sorry for my recent complain again in that treacherous advice a day ago. I just needed a way to scratch the old itch that's been bothering me for several months.

i tend to ignore those posts anyways.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Phalanx
Posted on Aug 3 2008, 01:44 AM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Aug 2 2008, 10:56 PM)

the thing about it is.. it's impossible/hard for me to ignore opposing opinions when I do not feel much pride, dignity, or integrity for my favorites (especially when they're so detracted and derided by opposing camps of favorites that I hate).

I just want(ed) to see at least one person truly praising and not underestimating zeus and his pantheon for once when involved in the mythology debates. I just feel so upset, bitter, and hurt. This is the same situation in where I'm a fan of x, but fans of y keep praising y and keep bashing x, when x is more popular, stronger, and has so much more prestige and never looks at x's good side. It's as if x almost never gets any credit or a fair trial at all. The only way I can calmly just develop a tough skin is if I can have people back me up in these debates and respecting the favorites. I just hate it when I'm the only one/one of the few who has to fight for something most people are bashing.

I just couldn't take it anymore. God, my brain hurts.

--------------------
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Aug 3 2008, 01:47 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Aug 3 2008, 01:44 AM)

the thing about it is.. it's impossible/hard for me to ignore opposing opinions when I do not feel much pride, dignity, or integrity for my favorites (especially when they're so detracted and derided by opposing camps of favorites that I hate).

I just want(ed) to see at least one person truly praising and not underestimating zeus and his pantheon for once when involved in the mythology debates. I just feel so upset, bitter, and hurt. This is the same situation in where I'm a fan of x, but fans of y keep praising y and keep bashing x, when x is more popular, stronger, and has so much more prestige and never looks at x's good side. It's as if x almost never gets any credit or a fair trial at all. The only way I can calmly just develop a tough skin is if I can have people back me up in these debates and respecting the favorites. I just hate it when I'm the only one/one of the few who has to fight for something most people are bashing.

let's see, i think i'll ignore that last post wink.gif

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Phalanx
Posted on Aug 3 2008, 01:49 AM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Aug 3 2008, 01:47 AM)

huh? sad.gif

--------------------
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Aug 3 2008, 01:51 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Aug 3 2008, 01:49 AM)

huh? sad.gif

i told you i tend to ignore the post, where you complain about your favorites, but if you really want somebody to talk to i'll listen.

but not right now i have to go pretty soon maybe when i get back.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Phalanx
Posted on Aug 3 2008, 02:00 AM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Aug 3 2008, 01:51 AM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Aug 3 2008, 01:49 AM)

huh? sad.gif

i told you i tend to ignore the post, where you complain about your favorites, but if you really want somebody to talk to i'll listen.

but not right now i have to go pretty soon maybe when i get back.

Ok see ya.

also I have another burden on my shoulders i had to take care of which is helping some guy to get the info from the hackers. As if the whole mythology vs. burden wasn't enough.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0529 seconds · Archive