zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Lord of the Sword *Sign up*, RP based on Lord of the Rings.
M Bison
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 08:51 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 1 2008, 08:47 PM)

QUOTE (Granobulax)
You do not have to be a character from the LotR series

Eat that Hammy. Not mention my Saiyan hasn't fought in five years because he's been living with Hobbits!

Says character. Not species. We should keep it fantasy themed at least. Even low level Sayins are mountain busters. It took Gandalf and the Balrog, who are both as powerful as sauron, several days of fighting to bust half a mountain. Not to mention the only race in Middle Earth that moves faster than sight is elves, and by the time this RP is set, they had all left middle Earth for the Grey Havens.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 08:56 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (M Bison @ Aug 1 2008, 08:51 PM)

QUOTE (Granobulax)

Eat that Hammy. Not mention my Saiyan hasn't fought in five years because he's been living with Hobbits!

Says character. Not species. We should keep it fantasy themed at least. Even low level Sayins are mountain busters. It took Gandalf and the Balrog, who are both as powerful as sauron, several days of fighting to bust half a mountain. Not to mention the only race in Middle Earth that moves faster than sight is elves, and by the time this RP is set, they had all left middle Earth for the Grey Havens.

Well, since all characters for LoTR are dead as stated in the begining post, either it was pointless statement or my thoughts on its meaning are correct. I can see you're a die-hard LoTR and respect that but lighten up.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
BobThe5th
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 09:17 PM

Jackass Supreme

Member No.: 66

There's no way that'd be accepted. Espicially if he wants this to be taken seriously.

--------------------
CAPTAIN PLANET!
user posted image
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 09:19 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (BobThe5th @ Aug 1 2008, 09:17 PM)
There's no way that'd be accepted. Espicially if he wants this to be taken seriously.

This is for fun, you guys tak thing too seriously.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
BobThe5th
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 09:20 PM

Jackass Supreme

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 1 2008, 09:19 PM)

mellow.gif Because we care. Care with us, Care. Care. CARE. mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif

--------------------
CAPTAIN PLANET!
user posted image
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 09:21 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (BobThe5th @ Aug 1 2008, 09:20 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 1 2008, 09:19 PM)

mellow.gif Because we care. Care with us, Care. Care. CARE. mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif

Care about what?

--------------------

CoasterKing
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 10:17 PM

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 53

QUOTE (M Bison @ Aug 1 2008, 11:56 AM)
QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Aug 1 2008, 04:35 PM)
Type: Wizard

There were only 5 wizards in Middle Earth, all Mayar sent to Earth by the Valar. This isn't WoW, this is LotR. There were no wizards after the LotR story ended.

If they say I can be a Wizard, then I can be a Wizard.

--------------------
The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down!
Its all in your mind!" - Spaceman by The Killers
IonKidMax
  Posted: Aug 1 2008, 10:49 PM

Join the Green Side

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 1 2008, 08:56 AM)
This RP takes place durring the age after "Return of the King"

Peace has reigned over the land of middle earth for decades now. King Aragorn and his companions are long gone now. Legolas has left on a long journey and will not return. A new cast of heroes have graced the land now (Your characters).

Then, the land of Mordor began to tremble with evil once again. An evil even worse than that of Sauron. An ancient demon has risen and forged a powerful sword from Mt Doom just as Sauron had only this sword is more powerful than the one ring as is its master.

The swords magical power is not to gather armies through manipulation, rather it resurrects vast armies of the dead. This evil demon, which no one knows his name yet, has all of the armies of the past at his desposal. This includes trolls, Uruk-Hai, goblins, or anything you can think of that has died in the past.

This evil demon is now bent on succeeding where Sauron failed and kill every living thing in middle earth so he can rule over the undead. This is where you step in.

All of the armies in all of middle earth cannot stand up to the might of the demon. It has been decided that a new fellowship be made to infiltrate Mordor, kill the demon, and destroy the sword in the fiery depths of Mt Doom.

You can be almost any kind of character you want to be. You do not have to be a character from the LotR series, but it is preferable. I would like to get your;

Name

Species

Type (Ranger, wisard, thief, ect)

Land (Rohan, ect)

You will be granted 100 points to be destribited any way you want in the following categorys;

Strength

Speed

Stamina

Agility

Magic

Stealth

Please provide a summory of your character at the bottom as well.

I hope this RP will be fun for everyone. There will be no waiting to continue with the story. Bassetman or myself will guide everyone if the story begins to go a stray. This is mine and Basetman's RP so what he says will go as well.

Ok, lets have fun!

While these enemies are not as powerful as their live counterparts, their numbers are vastly superior.

Syler

Elf

Archer

Lothlorien.

Strenght 15

Speed 25

Stamina 10

Agility 25

Magic 10

Stealth 15

AI was tranied by a master Archer able to hit targets from vast distances.Even while me or my target Is moving.20/20 vision.I heard of this Demon while traning.My master gave me a special arrow woven from some acient material.I hope my sevices will help as we are about to engage in a battle for the sake of every one.

--------------------

user posted image
granobulax
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 10:55 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (M Bison @ Aug 1 2008, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 1 2008, 07:10 PM)
Species: Saiyan

In a lord of the Rings RP? Seriously? We can't be super powered! Or Saiyins!
Do you want to piss on Tolkien's grave?

QUOTE (Granobulax)

I allowed other characters just for the fun factor and to make things interesting. I said it was preferrable, but not manditory.

Nesh, if you want to be a Saiyan, you'll have to be one that was born with very little to no powers. You have to be on the same level as every other character. If you want your magic to be the meter in which your ki level is at, that's fine, but your ki won't be all powerful.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 10:59 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 1 2008, 10:55 PM)

QUOTE (Granobulax)

I allowed other characters just for the fun factor and to make things interesting. I said it was preferrable, but not manditory.

Nesh, if you want to be a Saiyan, you'll have to be one that was born with very little to no powers. You have to be on the same level as every other character. If you want your magic to be the meter in which your ki level is at, that's fine, but your ki won't be all powerful.

That's fine. I was thinking my Oozaru form to be about equal to the Balrog. I didn't expect to be more powerful that anyone else we spent the same amount of points. laugh.gif

--------------------

Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 11:09 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 1 2008, 10:55 PM)

QUOTE (Granobulax)

Thank you for making me do exactly what I was going to. I typed in Saiyan, I did not specify hpow powerful, I had no intention of making him overpowered. These guys were acting like I typed in Brolly the Galaxy-busting Legendary Super Saiyan.

--------------------

BobThe5th
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 11:11 PM

Jackass Supreme

No, we were acting like you typed in a Race that's known for shooting lazers from their pinkeys. dry.gif

--------------------
CAPTAIN PLANET!
user posted image
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 11:12 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (BobThe5th @ Aug 1 2008, 11:11 PM)
No, we were acting like you typed in a Race that's known for shooting lazers from their pinkeys. dry.gif

One word: Ishtari

--------------------

M Bison
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 11:15 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Aug 1 2008, 11:12 PM)
QUOTE (BobThe5th @ Aug 1 2008, 11:11 PM)

One word: Ishtari

The Istari? Their magic is subtle. Saruman had a voice that made all listn to his commands. Gandalf had a few fire spells.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
hellbentnow
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 11:17 PM

The Manga Maniac of Haven

Member No.: 19

QUOTE (granobulax @ Aug 1 2008, 04:56 AM)

Name

Species

Type (Ranger, wisard, thief, ect)

Land (Rohan, ect)

You will be granted 100 points to be destribited any way you want in the following categorys;

Strength

Speed

Stamina

Agility

Magic

Stealth

Please provide a summory of your character at the bottom as well.

I hope this RP will be fun for everyone. There will be no waiting to continue with the story. Bassetman or myself will guide everyone if the story begins to go a stray. This is mine and Basetman's RP so what he says will go as well.

Ok, lets have fun!

While these enemies are not as powerful as their live counterparts, their numbers are vastly superior.

Name: Heloise Basil Naresh Call him h.b.n

Species: Demi-human (Devil and a human)

Type: Swordsman

Land: Off of Edoras in the moutains

Strength: 21

Speed:21

Stamina: 22

Agility: 20

Magic: 8

Stealth:8

He wished for death over and over again but he not the guts to bring it upon himself. When his mother was raped by a demon , that was true hell. He came 6 month before due date casting a dark cloud over her. When the baby was born the mid-wife screamed to the heavens a small horn was on the baby's forehead. It was spread the child was a demon.

She was given two choices get rid of the child or be killed with it. She journeyed to the mountains were the child's father lived, after many weeks she found it. He accepted the child and sent her on her way. He trained the child until it's blood ran like water. It grew strong. During the first war his father ignored and trained his son even more. Now the a demon has risen treating death to all but more importantly his sword was forged at Mt. Doom, he wanted the sword that or to forge his own in the firey depths.

"Go and make me proud boy, this is could be the last time I see you again so..."

"Yes father..."

"So take my sword and you be a pure demon"

This is 3rd rp I signed up for and I don't know shit about Lord of the rings but it looks fun.

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we can learn to work and play
And get along with each other.
Hey what a wonderful kind of day hey!
« Next Oldest | OOC Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0436 seconds · Archive