zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Screw you M-Bison
Leo Sanders
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 03:20 PM

Monkey King of Haven

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

Im not leaving you jerk.

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

M Bison
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 03:25 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

Yes, you just had to make a whole new topic just for that.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 04:01 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

laugh.gif

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Phalanx
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 06:33 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Member No.: 1

What's with this new M. Bison member and why is he posing as that red beret and jacket donning commander from the Street Fighter games?

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 06:36 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Jul 31 2008, 06:33 PM)
What's with this new M. Bison member and why is he posing as that red beret and jacket donning commander from the Street Fighter games?

it's hamboy as for why he's posing don't know, don't care. Let him do what wants.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 06:36 PM

Head Admin

facepalm*

didn't you read my important announcement topic.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 06:37 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Jul 31 2008, 06:36 PM)

it's hamboy as for why he's posing don't know, don't care. Let him do what wants.

he posted this before, he was revealed.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
darkender
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 06:38 PM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

y is everybody leaving and coming back as somone else.

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 06:40 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jul 31 2008, 06:37 PM)

he posted this before, he was revealed.

I know, I was filling Phalanax in.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
M Bison
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 06:41 PM

I am not hamboy. I merely hold him captive. That is all.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
Phalanx
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 06:42 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Member No.: 1

Hamboy? I'm surprised he came back to my forum after getting so tired of my ranting and shit.

Oh well, I'll let the ol' guy do whatever he wants here, except for screwing up forum/suspending me of course.

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 06:46 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Jul 31 2008, 06:42 PM)
Hamboy? I'm surprised he came back to my forum after getting so tired of my ranting and shit.

Oh well, I'll let the ol' guy do whatever he wants here, except for screwing up forum/suspending me of course.

I get it all right. Read Super Wolvie's important annoucement topic.

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 08:07 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

Hey M. Bison, I heard that Shao Kahn kicked your ass back at the CBUB!

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 08:13 PM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Member No.: 67

Hey, M Bison. I love your work and what you've done with the Street Fighter universe. Bring it everywhere.

--------------------
M Bison
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 08:39 PM

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jul 31 2008, 08:13 PM)
Hey, M Bison. I love your work and what you've done with the Street Fighter universe. Bring it everywhere.

user posted image
Yes!
Yes!

--------------------

user posted image
« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0369 seconds · Archive