Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Z Day, Zombies, it had to be Zombies...
BobThe4th
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 10:14 PM

Unregistered

It's Zombie time kiddies, which means you're now gonna' have to grow up, learn how to fire a Handgun while dodgeing dangerous Brain Eaters, and learn to type.
------------

This simple Zombie RP will be taking place in, of all stereotypes, a mall. Said Mall will be located in [Insert Name], the nicest place of all. And you rag tag group of jackasses are inside it when the big mess starts. Story will be told as the RP goes on, but don't expect it to be easy. If you screw up, you die....painfully.....with a Bag'O'Tangerines. It's Turn Based(If you don't know what that means go bug Bassetman) so think it through.

Name

Sex

Ethnicity(Race)

Eyes

Hair

Weight

Height

Physical Appearance (Clothing style, tattoos, scars, etc)(Post a picture if you're a lazy bastard)

Position/Job

Weapon/Equipment(Make sure it's something you'd have with you in real life)

Personality

Background (If you want to conceal certain parts, just PM them to me so nothing is sprung up on the last minute)

Writing Sample(If I don't think you can write well, I'm gonna' keep makin' you write until you do. This RP is turn based, which means you'll be writing at least Three Sentences at a time when in battle, and more when just walking and talking)
ND4
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 10:29 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (BobThe4th @ Jul 29 2008, 10:14 PM)
It's Zombie time kiddies, which means you're now gonna' have to grow up, learn how to fire a Handgun while dodgeing dangerous Brain Eaters, and learn to type.
------------

This simple Zombie RP will be taking place in, of all stereotypes, a mall. Said Mall will be located in [Insert Name], the nicest place of all. And you rag tag group of jackasses are inside it when the big mess starts. Story will be told as the RP goes on, but don't expect it to be easy. If you screw up, you die....painfully.....with a Bag'O'Tangerines. It's Turn Based(If you don't know what that means go bug Bassetman) so think it through.

Name

Sex

Ethnicity(Race)

Eyes

Hair

Weight

Height

Physical Appearance (Clothing style, tattoos, scars, etc)(Post a picture if you're a lazy bastard)

Position/Job

Personality

Background (If you want to conceal certain parts, just PM them to me so nothing is sprung up on the last minute)

Writing Sample(If I don't think you can write well, I'm gonna' keep makin' you write until you do. This RP is turn based, which means you'll be writing at least Three Sentences at a time when in battle, and more when just walking and talking)

name:noob myers.
race:half zombie and mexican.
height:the same height as a pred.
weight:dont know right now.
weapons:a machete a bee be gun.
background:famly eaten except for five year old sis who is trapped.
i got bit and i have three hours before i turn full zombie.
apperacne:a hook for a hand.
a ninja costume covering my body ecxpe my mouth and eyes.there ya go sharpee.
BobThe4th
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 10:31 PM

Unregistered

Nope, redo it. It has too many spelling errors and mistakes. I know it sounds harsh, but it's for your best interest.
ND4
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 10:38 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (BobThe4th @ Jul 29 2008, 10:31 PM)
Nope, redo it. It has too many spelling errors and mistakes. I know it sounds harsh, but it's for your best interest.

all i got to do is write good?
name:noob myers.
hair:none.
height:sorry don't know right now.
weight;don't know right now sorry.
weapons:hockey stick ,machete ,and be be gun.
apperacne:black mask covering my burnt face. hook for a hand.
background:family eaten except for my little five year old sis who is trapped somewhere.theer hours before i turn full zombie.

race:half zombie meckian.
.only two spelling eroos .about now sharpee? wink.gif unsure.gif sad.gif sad.gif
BobThe4th
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 10:42 PM

Unregistered

Name

Sex

Ethnicity(Race)

Eyes

Hair

Weight

Height

Position/Job

Personality

You need to follow that set out pattern of requirments. Appearance is spelled wrong and a lot of other things. I'm not doing this to be mean, I just want this RP to be understandable and easy for people to read, and stuff like that requires good spelling.
ND4
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 10:45 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (BobThe4th @ Jul 29 2008, 10:42 PM)

Name

Sex

Ethnicity(Race)

Eyes

Hair

Weight

Height

Position/Job

Personality

You need to follow that set out pattern of requirments. Appearance is spelled wrong and a lot of other things. I'm not doing this to be mean, I just want this RP to be understandable and easy for people to read, and stuff like that requires good spelling.

aw srecw it. i just wont be this rp have fun dude. dry.gif wink.gif
BobThe4th
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 10:46 PM

Unregistered

Sorry dude, some things just aren't for some people.
ND4
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 10:48 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (BobThe4th @ Jul 29 2008, 10:46 PM)
Sorry dude, some things just aren't for some people.

it is okay really.
just dont let it happen agian.! lol just kidding with ya. cool.gif
have fun sharpear. dry.gif sleep.gif angry.gif
Bassetman
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 12:22 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

I remember this thing. Didn't I die? Or I just got lazy and quit. tongue.gif

--------------------
BobThe4th
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 01:16 AM

Unregistered

dry.gif You got lazy.
Bassetman
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 01:26 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (BobThe4th @ Jul 30 2008, 01:16 AM)
dry.gif You got lazy.

Oh yeah. biggrin.gif

Just wasn't into it. And that 75 word limit killed me. Or was it 20?

--------------------
BobThe4th
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 01:30 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 30 2008, 01:26 AM)
dry.gif You got lazy.

Oh yeah. biggrin.gif

I think it was 30, whatever, there ain't no word limit here, I just ask you be smart and describe what you're doin'. sleep.gif
Bassetman
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 01:52 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (BobThe4th @ Jul 30 2008, 01:30 AM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 30 2008, 01:26 AM)
dry.gif You got lazy.

Oh yeah. biggrin.gif

I think it was 30, whatever, there ain't no word limit here, I just ask you be smart and describe what you're doin'. sleep.gif

Perhaps I'll join. *Shrugs*

--------------------
BobThe4th
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 01:54 AM

Unregistered

mellow.gif Good.
Bassetman
Posted: Jul 30 2008, 01:59 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (BobThe4th @ Jul 30 2008, 01:54 AM)
mellow.gif Good.

No witty comment? I am saddened once again.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | OOC Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0483 seconds · Archive