Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Harold & Kumar vs. Evil Pokemon cast.

how far can they go?
they'll complete 1-3 out 7 matches [ 1 ]  [25.00%]
they'll complete 4 out of 7 matches [ 3 ]  [75.00%]
they'll complete 5-7 out of 7 matches [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4
Guests cannot vote 
darkender
Posted on Jul 31 2008, 07:16 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Jul 31 2008, 07:07 PM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Jul 31 2008, 06:56 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Jul 31 2008, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Jul 31 2008, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Jul 31 2008, 06:39 PM)
Now I wish someone could just read the set-up and comment on this gauntlet match already.

i would comment but i dont know harold and kumar that much i only saw like 1 of there movies.

If you saw only one of their movies, you've known them enough, especially "Go to White Castle".

yea thats the one i guess i can put wat i think. I dont think they can beat the pokemon with wat u gave them to fight with.

But it's guns, limited armor, grenades, rocket launcher, and a master sword. That's four weapons and one armor they have on their side.

so how would each round go?

1. Fight off 10 Pikachu's.
Okay I think they would get a couple of the them out with their guns but one will just hit em with ligtning.

2. Fight off 3 charizards, 3 blastoises, 3 venusaurs.
I think with that sword u gave them they would take out the venasaurs but the charizards would burn em alive from the air.
3. Fight off Meowth with a plasma rifle.
Mewtwo would mindrape them
4. Fight off Jesse and James with chainsaws and rocket launchers.
they would kill those idiots. they have unlimited ammo
5. Fight off evil Ash Ketchum, Misty, and Brock with machine guns, katana's, and grenades.
well since they have armor i think they could beat em with the unlimited
6. Bonus match - Fight off Giovanni with a big sword and a missile launcher
their sword are better they win
7. Bonus match - Fight off a bloodlusted Mewtwo (no telekinetic shield or mindrape for mewtwo and weak points apply on the vital points)
well since u took away his powers i guess mewtwo loses.

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted on Jul 31 2008, 08:16 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (darkender @ Jul 31 2008, 07:16 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Jul 31 2008, 07:07 PM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Jul 31 2008, 06:56 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Jul 31 2008, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Jul 31 2008, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Jul 31 2008, 06:39 PM)
Now I wish someone could just read the set-up and comment on this gauntlet match already.

i would comment but i dont know harold and kumar that much i only saw like 1 of there movies.

If you saw only one of their movies, you've known them enough, especially "Go to White Castle".

yea thats the one i guess i can put wat i think. I dont think they can beat the pokemon with wat u gave them to fight with.

But it's guns, limited armor, grenades, rocket launcher, and a master sword. That's four weapons and one armor they have on their side.

so how would each round go?

1. Fight off 10 Pikachu's.
Okay I think they would get a couple of the them out with their guns but one will just hit em with ligtning.

2. Fight off 3 charizards, 3 blastoises, 3 venusaurs.
I think with that sword u gave them they would take out the venasaurs but the charizards would burn em alive from the air.
3. Fight off Meowth with a plasma rifle.
Mewtwo would mindrape them
4. Fight off Jesse and James with chainsaws and rocket launchers.
they would kill those idiots. they have unlimited ammo
5. Fight off evil Ash Ketchum, Misty, and Brock with machine guns, katana's, and grenades.
well since they have armor i think they could beat em with the unlimited
6. Bonus match - Fight off Giovanni with a big sword and a missile launcher
their sword are better they win
7. Bonus match - Fight off a bloodlusted Mewtwo (no telekinetic shield or mindrape for mewtwo and weak points apply on the vital points)
well since u took away his powers i guess mewtwo loses.

For number 3, you confused Meowth for mewtwo.

Also, even without telekinetic shield or mindrape, Mewtwo is still pretty hard to hit and is tough like hell.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Guantlet fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0264 seconds · Archive