Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

When Worlds Collide!!!, Naruhan vs. the Unknown Soldier

Who wins?
Nesh's Naruhan (mangafighter) [ 4 ]  [66.67%]
Dayouthgonewild's Soldier [ 2 ]  [33.33%]
Total Votes: 6

Pseudonym
Posted on May 25 2009, 03:09 PM

FPL Failure

Group: Members
Member No.: 203

Strength attacks Strength

Hargol goes for the arms with a paralysing technique taught in the army.

--------------------

Give me half.
The Last Technomancer
Posted on May 25 2009, 03:15 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Group: Admin
Member No.: 68

Strength defends! I pull off a Judo throw before my arms can be paralysed.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Pseudonym
Posted on May 25 2009, 03:24 PM

FPL Failure

Head attacks head

Hargol takes advantage of the overhead throw and brings his mouth down, raking at Naruhan's unprotected eyes.

--------------------

Give me half.
The Last Technomancer
Posted on May 25 2009, 03:34 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

IC: Energy defends. I tip my head back avoiding the attack and unleah a blast from my mouth.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Pseudonym
Posted on May 25 2009, 03:45 PM

FPL Failure

Agility attacks Head, (Mind)

Hargol plants a foot on Naruhan's forehead, corkscrews, and drops down to disarm him of his knife.

--------------------

Give me half.
The Last Technomancer
Posted on May 25 2009, 04:19 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

IC: Energy defends! Naruhan releases another wave of omnidirectional energy.

--------------------

Pseudonym
Posted on May 25 2009, 04:51 PM

FPL Failure

Mind heals?? defends

Hargol uses his knowledge of the surrounding area. He chews up some leaves and spits it on his burns to soothe.

--------------------

Give me half.
The Last Technomancer
Posted on May 26 2009, 01:01 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Agilty attack body!

Naruhan lets loose with a barrage of punches and kicks.

--------------------

Pseudonym
Posted on May 26 2009, 01:10 AM

FPL Failure

Agility defends (+ something else)

Hargol drops to all fours avoiding the punches whistling over his head. A familiar smell greets his nostrils, The Umbla Plant. Hargol grabs it and squeezes its poisonous juice on the blade of his knife.

--------------------

Give me half.
The Last Technomancer
Posted on May 26 2009, 01:18 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Energy attacks body!
I unleash a baarage of blasts that brings down the cavw ceiling.

--------------------

Pseudonym
Posted on May 26 2009, 01:20 AM

FPL Failure

Agility Defends

Hargol suddenly has a flashback to his childhood. A cave-in with his family in their room. Hargol's father was injured by a falling rock. Hargol got out safely.

Instinctively, Hargol flees into the jungle.

--------------------

Give me half.
The Last Technomancer
Posted on May 26 2009, 01:22 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Agility defends
Using his own agility and blasts Naruhan also escapes.

--------------------

Pseudonym
Posted on May 26 2009, 01:24 AM

FPL Failure

Mind attacks Head

Rifle rounds come flying through the underbrush at Naruhan.

--------------------

Give me half.
The Last Technomancer
Posted on May 26 2009, 01:25 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Agility dfends!

Naruhan dodges them all.

--------------------

Pseudonym
Posted on May 26 2009, 01:27 AM

FPL Failure

Mind attacks Legs.

A trap is sprung by a bullet. The incendiary bullet (just loaded) a flame ignites the Umbla juice which coated the floor.

--------------------

Give me half.
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1395 seconds · Archive