zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (29) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Videogameland!, Don't be fooled by name.
videogameman
Posted: Mar 10 2009, 01:35 AM

Lifelong Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 55

QUOTE (VG_Addict @ Mar 10 2009, 01:19 AM)
QUOTE (videogameman @ Mar 10 2009, 12:53 AM)
QUOTE (VG_Addict @ Mar 10 2009, 12:48 AM)
QUOTE (videogameman @ Mar 10 2009, 12:40 AM)
QUOTE (VG_Addict @ Mar 10 2009, 12:38 AM)
I command you to post in Fight For Random!

Oh, did you give up your award so I can have it? Your so nice! Jk.

Why aren't you posting? You afraid that I'll kick your ass?

Well, you won, then Leo picked a fight with you, so I assumed that it was a personal battle between you two. I'm just not special enough. {The sad Bruce Banner walking away song plays and I walk away slowly. This is my topic, i can RP here if I want too! angry.gif } sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

How did Leo pick a fight with me? You're the one who tried to get me to post by insulting me.

Well, you pretty much up and abandoned the topic for weeks, and even when Leo pronounced you the winner, it took you two days to post. Leo got you into RPing agianst him because you "won".

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
videogameman
Posted: Mar 10 2009, 01:37 AM

Lifelong Expert

In other news, this is on its third page! YES! Thanks to Chuck Norris for his glory and sherr toughness, Spider-Man for keeping Marvel going and his ever-realible humor, the Thing for keeping johnny in place and being ever lovin',

{8 hours later}

and thank you serge for making CBUB,FPL, and the Electricferret.

--------------------

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
videogameman
Posted: Mar 10 2009, 01:42 AM

Lifelong Expert

Triple post, but i just realized my total post is 1.09% of all the posts on this site! YEAH!

--------------------

VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 10 2009, 01:54 AM

Veteran

Member No.: 38

How about a one-on-one battle for the title? I DARE you to make the topic.

--------------------
Jailer411
Posted: Mar 10 2009, 02:01 AM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (VG_Addict @ Mar 9 2009, 07:54 PM)

You want him to make that topic.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
videogameman
Posted: Mar 10 2009, 02:13 AM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Mar 10 2009, 02:01 AM)
QUOTE (VG_Addict @ Mar 9 2009, 07:54 PM)

You want him to make that topic.

--------------------

videogameman
Posted: Mar 10 2009, 01:25 PM

Lifelong Expert

Quadruple post. Today's topic:The Looney Tunes

In recent days, thehe seems to be a downsurge in the Looney Tunes' use and popularity. Why was there last full-length theater adaption a failure at the box-office? Why is Daffy suddenly starring in the few Looney Tunes adaptions released{2003's Duck dodger, bah humduck}? What do YOU think?

In other news{I love saying that} me and grano's hangout have the same amount of posts as of now.

--------------------

granobulax
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 01:28 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

QUOTE (videogameman @ Mar 10 2009, 01:25 PM)

In recent days, thehe seems to be a downsurge in the Looney Tunes' use and popularity. Why was there last full-length theater adaption a failure at the box-office? Why is Daffy suddenly starring in the few Looney Tunes adaptions released{2003's Duck dodger, bah humduck}? What do YOU think?

In other news{I love saying that} me and grano's hangout have the same amount of posts as of now.

I'd have to say that most of today's extreme youth aren't interested in Bugs Bunny anymore. They're too much into Sponge Bob, Ed Edd and Eddy, and the likes.

Shame... sleep.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
nicker
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 01:58 AM

Expert

Member No.: 223

QUOTE (granobulax @ Mar 11 2009, 01:28 AM)
QUOTE (videogameman @ Mar 10 2009, 01:25 PM)

I'd have to say that most of today's extreme youth aren't interested in Bugs Bunny anymore. They're too much into Sponge Bob, Ed Edd and Eddy, and the likes.

Shame... sleep.gif

My big brother has a movie of Bugs and Daffy from when they were first made.

Oh and the Eds got the boot.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 10:37 PM

Lifelong Expert

Todays topic:Weird Al Yankovic. The arguably greatest parody artist ever. Unlike most such artists, he's been a contuinious sucess. Why is he great? Is he overrated? what are your thoughts?

--------------------

VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 11:49 PM

Veteran

Member No.: 38

Hey, enjoying getting your ass kicked in our fight?

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 12 2009, 12:57 AM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (VG_Addict @ Mar 11 2009, 11:49 PM)
Hey, enjoying getting your ass kicked in our fight?

huh.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------

videogameman
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 12:35 AM

Lifelong Expert

--------------------

videogameman
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 09:44 PM

Lifelong Expert

For anyone that cares about Spider-Man:Web of Shadows, I've discovered a glitch!Now, remember the mission where Luke Cage teaches you to web-strike? If you did a new game+{look on Cheats-Secrets page}, when it says press Y again, press X, then press, Y, then X. As long as you don't do a web-strike and fail or do the web-strike he wants, you can beat up on him as long as you like. I managed to get a 116 hit combo and got him to the sea. If you stop on the ground{as in, stop after hitting Luke with a web-strike}, you can beat him up with normal ground attacks. He'll hit back with strong attacks and decrease your health pretty low, but you cannot die. This glitch is great for Luke Cage haters and for letting out anger.

--------------------

nicker
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 09:49 PM

Expert

Member No.: 223

QUOTE (videogameman @ Mar 13 2009, 09:44 PM)
For anyone that cares about Spider-Man:Web of Shadows, I've discovered a glitch!Now, remember the mission where Luke Cage teaches you to web-strike? If you did a new game+{look on Cheats-Secrets page}, when it says press Y again, press X, then press, Y, then X. As long as you don't do a web-strike and fail or do the web-strike he wants, you can beat up on him as long as you like. I managed to get a 116 hit combo and got him to the sea. If you stop on the ground{as in, stop after hitting Luke with a web-strike}, you can beat him up with normal ground attacks. He'll hit back with strong attacks and decrease your health pretty low, but you cannot die. This glitch is great for Luke Cage haters and for letting out anger.

Hey is WOS for the ps2?

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (29) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4549 seconds · Archive