Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Azul the Cerulean VS. Bahamut Fury, Clash of the Prequel and Sequel to FF7!!

Who wins?
Azul user posted image [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Bahamut user posted image [ 2 ]  [100.00%]
Total Votes: 2
Guests cannot vote 
Ethan
Posted on Jan 17 2009, 04:52 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

Azul the Cerulean was Battling Vincent Valentine, member of the group that defeated Sephiroth. He was winning the fight using his protectja field and his massive airship busting cannon against Vincent. Vincent at the last minute went Galian Beast and managed to turn the tide against Azul, shattering his shield and killing him. Vincent turned around and beggan to walk away but he is shaken off balance as Azul is awakened. "Its impossible to kill me, Vincent.....SHOW ME YOUR TRUE POWER!!!!!" He transforms into his Arch Azul, a King Behemoth related creature with godlike durablity. "DIE!!!" Vincent is badly beaten but he goes Chaos and shatters Azul's form, transforming him back to normal. "Ahhh-ha, its.....Chaos!" Azul says with joy, "Now, fight me-uuhhhhhh!!!!". Chaos had taken Azul's modfied cannon and impaled him with it than shot him off the platform with a Chaotc Burst. "LONG LIVE WEISS!!!!!!!!!!" yells Azul as he falls into the abyss with the cannon still impaled in him. Azul is falling deeper and deeper into the mako reactor reccess. He crashes, dead, the force of the impact propelling the cannon out of his body. Weeks pass, when Azul, finally regenerated from being impaled, is awakened, healed by the natural mako energies. "No, Weiss, he has been defeated!" sensing the destruction of Deepground and his allies, he becomes determined to find a way out. "What is that....?" He sees a light in the darkness, and follows it, after grabbing his cannon stepps into a cavern filled with mako crystals and green lifestream is flowing around there. There, he finds a perfectly round orb in a crystal edstal, "What is this? its a natural mako materia, this is rare! I must take it for its power..." He reaches to collect but is thrown off guard as a voice is heard, booming. "Foolish mortal, how dare you take this planet's natural mako energies!" the voice roared. "I am not human!" Azul bellowed back. "I am the last surviving member of the T'sviets, Elite warriors of Deepground! AZUL THE CERULEAN!!!" "Tsviets? the abominations of the energies? I will kill you and bring the planet's life energy back to it!!!!!" the voice roared again and a form appeared out of the shadowing dwarfing the massive Azul. "I AM BAHAMUT, KING OF ALL DRAGONS!!!!! you will die!!!!!" The dragon strikes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
THis is Neo Azul, a stronger version of when he fought Vincent Valentine, he has his modified airship busting cannon and a weakened form of a protect shield, he can go Arch Azul, a behemoth king with godlike durablity which can only be damaged by magic. He is from Cerberus's Dirge. Azul has some forms of magic suh as Thunderga, Firaga and Blizzaga and can heal himself with Cura. Azul has twice the amount of HP when in Arch Azul form.

Bahamut is in his most powerful form from FF7 Crisis Core, Fury Bahamut, he has his laser cannons, laser blade that shoot out and float along like a moving laser field, he has his Giga Flare and he has Firagaja. And his claws naturally. and his Cyclone Wing Wind. Bahamut is constantly regenerating very slowly from the mako energy as he is a beast born of the planet's energies. he has high HP, two and a half times of Azul's normal form.

they are in a cave, they have unlimted magic cuz of the mako crystals so Azul's protect will be on all the time with shell assisting him, it is just weakened. Who wins?
Ethan
Posted on Jan 18 2009, 12:34 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

I hate you guys, I made this and it goes unoticed for a day and a half.........oh well......
darkender
Posted on Jan 18 2009, 02:31 AM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

I don't know these guys from atom. I usually try to comment on all of the fights.

--------------------
Ethan
Posted on Jan 18 2009, 05:01 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (darkender @ Jan 18 2009, 02:31 AM)
I don't know these guys from atom. I usually try to comment on all of the fights.

..........ya know anything about Final Fantasy? if ya do, use that as a basis.....I'll help fill in the rest, if ya want?
GruntKilla06
Posted on Mar 18 2009, 03:44 PM

Defender of DC

Member No.: 54

Nice job. Well I know who Azul is and what he is capable, but I have yet to play Crisis Core, so I don't know much about that game's Bahamut, but if he is anything like FFX's Bahamut or the movie Bahamut, then Azul is screwed...

--------------------
Grunt Quotes:
"You think me too short to be Arbiter?"
"We make fire... sing songs?."
"Take off suit, get on knees! Then see who tough!"
Grunt 1: "I will miss you!" Grunt 2:"I will too...I guess."
For more: http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Halo+Grunt+Quotes...Unggoy%2FQuotes
granobulax
Posted on Mar 18 2009, 05:27 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

I don't know who Azul is and I don't know how this newer Bahamut is but I've played some of the older FF games and I know that Bahamut was a bad ass.

I'll go with a very bias Bahamut. biggrin.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
GruntKilla06
Posted on Mar 18 2009, 08:25 PM

Defender of DC

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (granobulax @ Mar 18 2009, 05:27 PM)
I don't know who Azul is and I don't know how this newer Bahamut is but I've played some of the older FF games and I know that Bahamut was a bad ass.

I'll go with a very bias Bahamut. biggrin.gif

Bad ass indeed. cool.gif

--------------------
Grunt Quotes:
"You think me too short to be Arbiter?"
"We make fire... sing songs?."
"Take off suit, get on knees! Then see who tough!"
Grunt 1: "I will miss you!" Grunt 2:"I will too...I guess."
For more: http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Halo+Grunt+Quotes...Unggoy%2FQuotes
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0353 seconds · Archive