Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Mugen Chars..., What's your fave and where you get em?
Canus Minoris
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 12:21 PM

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

--------------------
Points=
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 04:33 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

My Mugen's back. teu42.gif

--------------------
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 05:16 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

so, you figure it out? well, I don't mess with that stuff, I'm fine with it. Truth be told, I'm on a crappy computer right now but at my mom's, She's got a new one that holds alot of info so thats where I made my base.....for the mugen........hey, do either of you know how to install those screen packs?
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 05:21 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 16 2008, 05:16 PM)
so, you figure it out? well, I don't mess with that stuff, I'm fine with it. Truth be told, I'm on a crappy computer right now but at my mom's, She's got a new one that holds alot of info so thats where I made my base.....for the mugen........hey, do either of you know how to install those screen packs?

God, I have no idea how I did it. I'd suggest looking at various tutorials on Youtube. Very helpful for me when I started out.

I got Shaq on mine. Hilarious. laugh.gif

--------------------
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 05:29 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Nov 16 2008, 05:21 PM)

God, I have no idea how I did it. I'd suggest looking at various tutorials on Youtube. Very helpful for me when I started out.

well there are readmes in specific folders in the mugen folder, try reading those, they don't have a lot of info but they were all I had to work with and that's how I develop these explanation.......sides that, I can't play Youtube because they don't work on this computer or have any close captioning being made for deaf people........oh well.
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 05:36 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 16 2008, 05:29 PM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Nov 16 2008, 05:21 PM)

well there are readmes in specific folders in the mugen folder, try reading those, they don't have a lot of info but they were all I had to work with and that's how I develop these explanation.......sides that, I can't play Youtube because they don't work on this computer or have any close captioning being made for deaf people........oh well.

Ah yes, I forgot. Perhaps the visuals would help? unsure.gif

Anyway, do you really need a new screenpack?

--------------------
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 05:39 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

its fine, I don't really need a new one but the old one's kinda getting.........old. ya know?
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 05:49 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 16 2008, 05:39 PM)
its fine, I don't really need a new one but the old one's kinda getting.........old. ya know?

How many characters you have over there?

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 06:04 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

I downloaded it but I've no idea what I'm doing as far as moves go. Karate man sucks...

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 06:06 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (granobulax @ Nov 16 2008, 06:04 PM)
I downloaded it but I've no idea what I'm doing as far as moves go. Karate man sucks...

Ha. It is incredibly hard to play. Sometimes I just like to watch fights.

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 06:33 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Nov 16 2008, 06:06 PM)
QUOTE (granobulax @ Nov 16 2008, 06:04 PM)

Ha. It is incredibly hard to play. Sometimes I just like to watch fights.

Yeah, I watched some youtube fights. I have no idea how some of those people are capable of such intricate moves on a keyboard...

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 07:58 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

BATTLE GUIDELINES AND MOVE USAGES FOR YOUR COMBOS!

you asked, Grano, and you shall receive!

Alright, now I'm going to give you guys the info of how to use the buttons, I've figured it out, bear with me. you know, you have six buttons for most characters, Z, X, A, S, Q, W.....? you obviously know how to move, the arrow buttons has another function, you use them to activate you super moves.....like this Down Right, A! sometimes you can press the two buttons next to each other after doing Down Right to activate it, sometimes, its only one. you can test it too by doing the reverse of the direction like this Down Left, A to activate a different move, it also can be a alternate way to activate these moves so it could be easier! you can also start moves by using A and Z at the same time, same for another other letter buttons! now I think to grapple for some characters, you have to be right next to them and press the arrow button in the direction of the enemy and press a attack button, experiment different buttons to figure it out! oh yeah......just try the thing I've said and you'll figure it out, eventually. oh yeah, another word of tip, don't mash them together, the buttons, do things like Down+Right than A+S or Down, Right to A, to S, as I've said experiment...took me three months......I'm sharing the fruits of my labor!!!!! have fun!!

OH AND BASSET, I'VE SOMETHING LIKE TWENTY TO TWENTY FIVE CHARACTERS.......!
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 08:40 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 16 2008, 07:58 PM)
BATTLE GUIDELINES AND MOVE USAGES FOR YOUR COMBOS!

you asked, Grano, and you shall receive!

Alright, now I'm going to give you guys the info of how to use the buttons, I've figured it out, bear with me. you know, you have six buttons for most characters, Z, X, A, S, Q, W.....? you obviously know how to move, the arrow buttons has another function, you use them to activate you super moves.....like this Down Right, A! sometimes you can press the two buttons next to each other after doing Down Right to activate it, sometimes, its only one. you can test it too by doing the reverse of the direction like this Down Left, A to activate a different move, it also can be a alternate way to activate these moves so it could be easier! you can also start moves by using A and Z at the same time, same for another other letter buttons! now I think to grapple for some characters, you have to be right next to them and press the arrow button in the direction of the enemy and press a attack button, experiment different buttons to figure it out! oh yeah......just try the thing I've said and you'll figure it out, eventually. oh yeah, another word of tip, don't mash them together, the buttons, do things like Down+Right than A+S or Down, Right to A, to S, as I've said experiment...took me three months......I'm sharing the fruits of my labor!!!!! have fun!!

OH AND BASSET, I'VE SOMETHING LIKE TWENTY TO TWENTY FIVE CHARACTERS.......!

That was very helpful. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 09:00 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

I've aquired Popeye once again, and am in the process of perfecting my kickassery.

--------------------
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 16 2008, 09:04 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Great, glad to be of help, too bad there's no way to connect over to someone online and fight each other.........maybe they have?........oh well, I think I'll look.
« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0448 seconds · Archive