zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Mythical War Zone, Come, come, y'all!
Jailer411
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 09:04 PM

The one and only.

Group: Members
Member No.: 175

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Mar 13 2009, 03:02 PM)
Areas: (Just to be more certain)

Gold Land: Adjacent to Gold Mine. Gold Mining efficieny goes up 200%. 6 building plot.

Large Land: Large Area. 9 building plot.

Moutain Land: Mountains and Ravines. Walking and troop movement speed goes downby 200%. 6 building plot.

Forest Land: Forest. 6 building plot.

Poison Land: Built near Sulphur spitting chasms in the earth. Weakens other troops. Gives inhabitants resistance to poison. 6 building plot.

Why would anybody build in the mountain land if your speed goes down by 200%? I swear, if you're smart you're going to ambush the troop that chooses the mountain before they're done. If I join, I want a fair game. Or are there advantages that you haven't posted?

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Pseudonym
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 09:12 PM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

Everyone is slower in the mountains cuz It's hard to climb. There's more cover in the mountains. And I forgot to put inhabitants aren't slowed. (Or maybe are slowed less).

and everyone is weaker due to lack of oxygen.

--------------------

Give me half.
Jailer411
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 09:20 PM

The one and only.

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Mar 13 2009, 03:12 PM)
Everyone is slower in the mountains cuz It's hard to climb. There's more cover in the mountains. And I forgot to put inhabitants aren't slowed. (Or maybe are slowed less).

and everyone is weaker due to lack of oxygen.

I've been meaning to tell you. Your sig looks like you saying, "Damn Straight!" in response to Surfer's quote......

No Desert/Ice region? Fine, I'll make do with what is put.

--------------------

Marvel Man
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 09:25 PM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

I'd like to join, but can I use an angel/half man, half bird/human-bird hybrid/human with wings?

One of those?

If not, it's okay, I'll use something else...

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
Ethan
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 09:40 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Mar 13 2009, 09:25 PM)
I'd like to join, but can I use an angel/half man, half bird/human-bird hybrid/human with wings?

One of those?

If not, it's okay, I'll use something else...

I'll let you have an angel that looks more like a bird but still have human features with six wings. Its a humanoid creature, I suppose. its fine.
Ethan
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 09:51 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Mar 13 2009, 09:04 PM)
QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Mar 13 2009, 03:02 PM)
Areas: (Just to be more certain)

Gold Land: Adjacent to Gold Mine. Gold Mining efficieny goes up 200%. 6 building plot.

Large Land: Large Area. 9 building plot.

Moutain Land: Mountains and Ravines. Walking and troop movement speed goes downby 200%. 6 building plot.

Forest Land: Forest. 6 building plot.

Poison Land: Built near Sulphur spitting chasms in the earth. Weakens other troops. Gives inhabitants resistance to poison. 6 building plot.

I am going to further it now, Pseudo. Like Pseudo said inhabitants of the mountains arent's slowed.

Mountain: thre are small deposits of ores of metals. can be used in reduction of weapon upgrades. there are going to be native creature, like golems, trolls, dragons here, making this area effective but dangerous to both sides, its a risky move. there are many covers and blind spots.

Gold: like Pseudo said, 200% gold. There are sparse tress, covers, blindd spots. Bandits live here, there are small lookouts and villages and small mythical creatureslike goblins, werewolves, and the like.

Large: there is an added three plots for more building. It is in a deep, dense forest full of natural wildlife, like bears and wolves, only few supernatural beastie like werewolves, wyverns. The natural wildlfie, however are bigger than normal in this world, there are Goliath Bears, Large Wolves, Massive Deers, they are bigger than humans but still the same, only with more strength, speed, stuff like that. There are no deposits but plenty of trees that can be used in construction.

Poison: there are poison marshes with giant snakes in them, abandoned graveyards of zombies and only one spot of a high ground away from the creatures. this is a anoher risky area with potential deaths, but the advantage is poison immunity but not to risks of becoming zombos. this can be fixed at the Medical Hosptial, of course, no worries.

more, Pseudo?
Marvel Man
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 10:21 PM

The Marvel Crusader

Name: Romulus Agustus

Nickname: The High King, The Legend, The Winged Man of the West. Markus.

Land: Large (for now, if you add more options, I'll change my mine)

Background: While his true home is a mystery, even to himself, Agustus was found as a young boy, holding a golden sword. His memory, blank.

Over the years, he grew to love his homeland, eventually rising through the army. When the opportunity arose, he overthrew the cruel government, and established a more military government. Declaring himself King, he began making changes. His intentions, still unknown...

Army: Centaurs, if not, Elves. Enhanced Physical abilities. Skilled with traditional weapons.

Group Name: The Marvels...

Powers: Regeneration, the ability to communicate with other other species, and wields a golden sword, unbreakable, mysterious...

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
Jailer411
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 10:45 PM

The one and only.

Grup name: Dasht-al
Name: Calashot
Nick name: Calas
Race: Peterus
Strater squad: 12 Ifrits
Background: Not Known
Powers: Flight, scale armor, raise body temperature, elongation of claws, teleapthy.

Peterus
user posted image

Ifrit
user posted image

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 11:20 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Mar 13 2009, 10:21 PM)
Name: Romulus Agustus

Nickname: The High King, The Legend, The Winged Man of the West. Markus.

Land: Large (for now, if you add more options, I'll change my mine)

Background: While his true home is a mystery, even to himself, Agustus was found as a young boy, holding a golden sword. His memory, blank.

Over the years, he grew to love his homeland, eventually rising through the army. When the opportunity arose, he overthrew the cruel government, and established a more military government. Declaring himself King, he began making changes. His intentions, still unknown...

Army: Centaurs, if not, Elves. Enhanced strenght, stamina, etc. Skilled with traditional weapons.

Group Name: The Marvels...

Powers: Flight, Regeneration, Enhanced Sight (like a bird), claws, beak, the ability to communicate with other other species, and wields a golden sword, unbreakable, mysterious...

Marve, everything else is okay, you are allowed only six powers, so please tone that down. Flight is natural, so it is not counted. please revise them. The total appies to both squad and leader, not seperateley.
Ethan
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 11:23 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Mar 13 2009, 10:45 PM)
Grup name: Dasht-al
Name: Calashot
Nick name: Calas
Race: Peterus
Strater squad: 12 Ifrits
Background: Not Known
Powers: Flight, scale armor, raise body temperature, elongation of claws, teleapthy.

Peterus
user posted image

Ifrit
user posted image

Alright, who the hell is Petreus? your guy's name is clalshot and you have Petreus? I'm confused. Um, the ifrits are kinda too much, but I'll reduce their fire power, size them down a bit, not much, like a few inches and make them a slight weaker than the originals, I'll call them Ifrit Class Demons. you can have one more power and you can use it on your group.
Ethan
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 11:51 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Thinking of more complicated stuff, muahahahahahaha! tongue.gif
Pseudonym
Posted: Mar 14 2009, 12:27 AM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

Jailer, your Ifrits have no powers other than basic appearance and Biology, are you fine with that?

Marvel Man: Fewer powers and you're good. Appearance/Biology isn't a part of powers. If you want to specifically modify something (Sharper claws) That must be a power.

General: Don't forget defensive powers.

--------------------

Give me half.
Marvel Man
Posted: Mar 14 2009, 12:59 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Fixed?

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
Jailer411
Posted: Mar 14 2009, 01:04 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Mar 13 2009, 06:27 PM)
Jailer, your Ifrits have no powers other than basic appearance and Biology, are you fine with that?

Marvel Man: Fewer powers  and you're good. Appearance/Biology isn't a part of powers. If you want to specifically modify something (Sharper claws) That must be a power.

General: Don't forget defensive powers.

Strength, cunning, fire, smoke.....

This is a mythic beast from Islamic folkore, I know what I'm talking about.

And Peterus is a human dragon hybrid. I couldn't find the name, so I took the beginning of the latin word for dragon, "Peterus"

--------------------

Jailer411
Posted: Mar 14 2009, 01:24 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (Ethan @ Mar 13 2009, 05:51 PM)
Thinking of more complicated stuff, muahahahahahaha! tongue.gif

More? It wasn't very complicated to begin with. I read the setup.

--------------------

« Next Oldest | OOC Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0989 seconds · Archive