zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (8) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Midievil RP
Solomon
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 05:15 AM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

King Solomon had been watching the battle intently. With a snap of his fingers he summons a messenger.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
nicker
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 05:18 AM

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 223

Nickeros (He is my great great great great former username.) runs and asks Solomon for the message.

--------------------
Solomon
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 05:22 AM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (nicker @ Apr 19 2009, 05:18 AM)
Nickeros (He is my great great great great former username.) runs and asks Solomon for the message.

Nickeros, the templar is to know that I am pleased to hear that they have been loyal to me all along. Also tell them that their alliance is greatly accepted, and I look forward to fighting alongside them.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
nicker
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 05:25 AM

Expert

Member No.: 223

QUOTE (Solomon @ Apr 19 2009, 05:22 AM)
Nickeros, the templar is to know that I am pleased to hear that they have been loyal to me all along. Also tell them that their alliance is greatly accepted, and I look forward to fighting alongside them.

Yes sir! Nickeros then runs off to tell the Temperl.

--------------------
GruntKilla06
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 05:28 AM

Defender of DC

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (Ethan @ Apr 19 2009, 04:56 AM)
OCC: Seriously, look at future guy! dry.gif sides dragons are mystical, so why can't titans be? oh what the hell.

EDIT: checked the first post, it says from mediaval times and Tharjuggar-whatever broke that so I thought I could. sorry.

I was going to say the same thing to MM. wink.gif

--------------------
Grunt Quotes:
"You think me too short to be Arbiter?"
"We make fire... sing songs?."
"Take off suit, get on knees! Then see who tough!"
Grunt 1: "I will miss you!" Grunt 2:"I will too...I guess."
For more: http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Halo+Grunt+Quotes...Unggoy%2FQuotes
Ethan
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 06:04 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

OCC: fine.......titan's dead.......

A Lv 99. Knight awakes from his sleep wearing his Orichalicum/Diamond hybrid full armor, his Excalibur 2 sword, his Aegis shield, and his Ribbon for all of the status effects. With him is his trusty Gold Chocobo, Boco. He gets on the bird and flies towards the battle, shouting, "Ramza Beoulve, master Knight of the Beoulves, I command this fighting to stop or I will!!!!" he pulls out his sword.

OCC: better, Grunt? he's a one man army and definitely medival. by the way, Ramza Beoulve is the property of Square Enix and the Final Fantasy Tactics franchise along with Boco the Chocobo.
GruntKilla06
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 09:11 AM

Defender of DC

Member No.: 54

OOC: Much better. FF is awesome. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Grunt Quotes:
"You think me too short to be Arbiter?"
"We make fire... sing songs?."
"Take off suit, get on knees! Then see who tough!"
Grunt 1: "I will miss you!" Grunt 2:"I will too...I guess."
For more: http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Halo+Grunt+Quotes...Unggoy%2FQuotes
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 01:32 PM

Busy with other things

Member No.: 243

*Then, my stomach splits*
"Why did I have to change to the female dragon?"
Hundreds of smaller dragons (although the size of humans) flood out to attack my enemies. I say something in Latin, then each of my men have an adamantium shield, and a firey sword.

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
videogameman
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 02:23 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

Enraged, Zarkus lunged at the army and was cutting them left and right, and his army was holding thier ground. Seeing what Judge Death had done, he had no choice. He plunged his sword into magic and stabbed it into his heart. He pulls it out, and the heart was flowing with black magic. Suddenly, he transforms into an eight-legged, eight-armed 20 skyscrapers tall imperevious dragon. His only weakness was his heart, evident on the very top of his head. He roared and let out fire that burned the armies.

OOC:I'm enjoying being the villain. biggrin.gif

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 03:07 PM

Busy with other things

I turn (back to normal and) intangible and leap into the dragon. I fly to the top, and stab his heart through his head. Then I send waves of terrible hallucinations, making your army fight amongst themselves (hey, you killed part of my army) Then dark clouds fill the sky. (Yeah, again) Hail the size of vans fall from the sky. Funnel clouds descend from the heavens. Lightning strikes again and again. Then, I'm struck. My body-structure becomes living diamond.

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
videogameman
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 03:10 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

Zarkus' heart, while wounded, was still beating. Seeking to even the score he kills many of the dragons, then flies towards Solomon's castle.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 03:30 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 19 2009, 03:10 PM)
Zarkus' heart, while wounded, was still beating. Seeking to even the score he kills many of the dragons, then flies towards Solomon's castle.

Then, hail strikes his head, lightning too. Then a tornado twists it off.

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Bassetman
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 04:28 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

Ole Solomon's court jester happened to hop to his side

"YOHOHOHOHO!"

"Oh mighty king, how tis the war?"

"Crushing opposing forces with your manliness and recent head admin status?"

"I'm sure your loving it, m'lord."

OCC: As stated in teh RP rules, Brook must make a cameo in all combat-related threads. It is done.

I so wanted to use a picture, but I couldn't find one and photoshop is failing me. >.<

--------------------
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 05:07 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Apr 19 2009, 04:28 PM)
Ole Solomon's court jester happened to hop to his side

"YOHOHOHOHO!"

"Oh mighty king, how tis the war?"

"Crushing opposing forces with your manliness and recent head admin status?"

"I'm sure your loving it, m'lord."

OCC: As stated in teh RP rules, Brook must make a cameo in all combat-related threads. It is done.

I so wanted to use a picture, but I couldn't find one and photoshop is failing me. >.<

"Where is our mystical jester? He's not on the battlefield!"

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
The Ripper
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 05:47 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 19 2009, 08:10 AM)

"Forgot about us, wretch?" Alexandre de Agard taunted Zarkus. He gets out his mystical crossbow and fires at his along with his enchanted archers.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0340 seconds · Archive