zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Nesh is dead.
Pseudonym
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 09:15 PM

FPL Failure

Group: Members
Member No.: 203

QUOTE (granobulax @ Apr 2 2009, 08:56 PM)
QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Apr 2 2009, 08:34 PM)
Aren't you married?

So, shouldn't you be against dishonesty?
.....Specially to your partner.

Yes, I'm married. I'm not saying be 'dishonest', I'm saying 'Out of sight, out of mind'.

fixed

--------------------

Give me half.
granobulax
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 09:16 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

I'm saying that if Nesh changes the names of his story, he won't get in trouble with the girl he likes.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Darkender
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 09:25 PM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

laugh.gif LOL Multi Million dollars franchise! LOL

--------------------
Bloody_Freak
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 09:27 PM

Fiction God

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (granobulax @ Apr 2 2009, 05:16 PM)
I'm saying that if Nesh changes the names of his story, he won't get in trouble with the girl he likes.

Agreed.

--------------------
L Bison
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 09:30 PM

TOASTY!

Member No.: 237

Isn't it asking a bit much for him to completely abandon his idea? Seems a bit demanding to me but I dunno maybe that's just my perspective.

--------------------

The ninja gardener created and controls all!
Bloody_Freak
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 09:44 PM

Fiction God

QUOTE (L Bison @ Apr 2 2009, 05:30 PM)
Isn't it asking a bit much for him to completely abandon his idea? Seems a bit demanding to me but I dunno maybe that's just my perspective.

Nah, your right. Unless of course, Nesh has romantic relations with said "Katie inspired character"... Then I wouldn't blame her. I haven't read most of the story so I wouldn't know.

--------------------
L Bison
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 09:46 PM

TOASTY!

Yeah but still to ask that much, it's a work of fiction and surely a name change would be enough. Personally I'd be flattered but I'm sure some people aren't which is fair enough but it seems a little extreme to have to go to those lengths.

--------------------

treacherous
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 09:54 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

Listen to the girl (the girl being L.Bison). That's all.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
Bloody_Freak
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 10:01 PM

Fiction God

Understandable. I have a friend that made a character off of me in a story she wrote, I love being a part of it, but if I were to sleep with her in this story... I might be a bit disturbed.

Granted, I probably wouldn't tell her to trash the story. However, I doubt "Katie" told Nesh here to scrap it, I believe he is doing it upon his own accord.

--------------------
L Bison
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 10:03 PM

TOASTY!

Fair enough, it all seems somewhat strange to me but I'm strange so I have a strange perspective lol.

--------------------

Marvel Man
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 10:44 PM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

Is there anywhere to read this, "multi-million" franchise, called, the Neshian (name?) Chronicles?

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
Darkender
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 10:45 PM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Apr 2 2009, 05:44 PM)
Is there anywhere to read this, "multi-million" franchise, called, the Neshian (name?) Chronicles?

It doesn't exist.

--------------------
The Last Technomancer
Posted: Apr 3 2009, 01:21 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (Bloody_Freak @ Apr 2 2009, 05:01 PM)
Understandable. I have a friend that made a character off of me in a story she wrote, I love being a part of it, but if I were to sleep with her in this story... I might be a bit disturbed.

Granted, I probably wouldn't tell her to trash the story. However, I doubt "Katie" told Nesh here to scrap it, I believe he is doing it upon his own accord.

There were no romantic relations, I couldn't write that. Anyway, she didn't want to be in it and names are powerful things, the name you go by suits you; you can't just make one up. Besides, it was my choice to scrap it.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
The Last Technomancer
Posted: Apr 3 2009, 01:25 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (granobulax @ Apr 2 2009, 02:59 PM)
The Neshian Chronicles were good. Don't scrap them, modify them. If she doesn't feel comfortable with her name in there, then she shouldn't care if the name is changed. Besides, if you don't show her, she'll never know that you still pursue the Neshian Chronicles.

Grano, she's not stupid. She'd know it's her and I told her I was going to scrap it. My word is my law.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
The Last Technomancer
Posted: Apr 3 2009, 01:26 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 2 2009, 05:45 PM)
It doesn't exist.

Considering I deletied the files, you're right.

--------------------

« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1367 seconds · Archive