zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (13) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Marvel Wars - Part 1, Choose your Marvel Superhero
CoasterKing
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 01:59 PM

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 53

My Character: Storm

Rules

1. On your first post, confirm your character
2. Dont cheat, if you die, you die
3. You can revive your character after 15 minutes
4. Have fun and dont be a sore loser

--------------------
The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down!
Its all in your mind!" - Spaceman by The Killers
videogameman
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 02:06 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

I"M DEADPOOL! YES! Deadpool can't die! biggrin.gif

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
CoasterKing
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 02:22 PM

Expert

Storm's eyes grow white and clouds take over the sky. Thunder cracks and lightning flashes. She looks over at Deadpool.

OOC: People from one team like X-men or Fantastic Four have the possibility of forming an alliance

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 02:32 PM

Lifelong Expert

Deadpool:Storm! WAZZZZZZZZZUP! I was coming around, you know, have a beer, watch TV, you strip.... Oh Yeah! I was also sent to kill you! Now i would say Iwould I would do to your body, but you don't wanna know.

Deadpool jumps and fires bullets at storm.

--------------------

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
CoasterKing
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 02:43 PM

Expert

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 4 2009, 09:32 AM)
Deadpool:Storm! WAZZZZZZZZZUP! I was coming around, you know, have a beer, watch TV, you strip.... Oh Yeah! I was also sent to kill you! Now i would say Iwould I would do to your body, but you don't wanna know.

Storm creates a wind gust and the bullets are blown to the side. A funnel cloud forms in the sky.
"Goodbye Deadpool."
The funnel cloud touches ground in a F5 tornado. Rain whips around and lightning strikes. The tornado heads for him...

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 03:27 PM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Apr 4 2009, 02:43 PM)

Storm creates a wind gust and the bullets are blown to the side. A funnel cloud forms in the sky.
"Goodbye Deadpool."
The funnel cloud touches ground in a F5 tornado. Rain whips around and lightning strikes. The tornado heads for him...

Deadpool:Oz, here I come!

Deadpool jumps in the tornado and while being spun, throws gernades in every direction. He then gets hit by a lightning bolt and zapped out of the tornado, a ltlle stunned.

Deadpool:I don't think i'm in Kansas anymore!

He lies his head back down to rest.

--------------------

CoasterKing
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 03:30 PM

Expert

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 4 2009, 10:27 AM)

"Goodbye Deadpool."

Deadpool jumps in the tornado and while being spun, throws gernades in every direction. He then gets hit by a lightning bolt and zapped out of the tornado, a ltlle stunned.

A grenade lands in front of Storm and knocks her to the ground. She slowly gets up and notices Deadpool on the ground too. The extends her arms and lightning flows from her fingertips to Deadpool (chain lightning).

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 03:33 PM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Apr 4 2009, 03:30 PM)

"Goodbye Deadpool."

A grenade lands in front of Storm and knocks her to the ground. She slowly gets up and notices Deadpool on the ground too. The extends her arms and lightning flows from her fingertips to Deadpool (chain lightning).

Deadpool:ZAfgZSwsfGDSSGFgsgfs!

Deadpool falls to the ground.... again. He slowly gets up.

Deadpool:Do you want to see MY chain lightning?

Innuendo ftw! He then charges at Storm, swords pointed.

--------------------

CoasterKing
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 03:38 PM

Expert

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 4 2009, 10:33 AM)

"Goodbye Deadpool."

Storm steps to the side and jabs one of Deadpool's hands. His sword drops to the ground, but the other is still an issue.
OOC: Just incase you dont know, Storm is martial artist.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 03:41 PM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Apr 4 2009, 03:38 PM)

"Goodbye Deadpool."

Storm steps to the side and jabs one of Deadpool's hands. His sword drops to the ground, but the other is still an issue.

He lets out a Bruce Lee scream and backkicks Storm. He jumps on Storm and lifts up his sword....

--------------------

CoasterKing
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 03:45 PM

Expert

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 4 2009, 10:41 AM)

"Goodbye Deadpool."

He lets out a Bruce Lee scream and backkicks Storm. He jumps on Storm and lifts up his sword....

As soon he just about stabs her, lightning strikes him in the back.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 03:47 PM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Apr 4 2009, 03:45 PM)

"Goodbye Deadpool."

Deadpool:I feel like Aang in the Book 2 conclusion! ...... Like I would say that! Who writes this stuff?

OCC:I sulk

Unfortunatly, the lightning went through Deadpool's body and was heading to Storm!

--------------------

CoasterKing
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 03:50 PM

Expert

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 4 2009, 10:47 AM)

"Goodbye Deadpool."

Deadpool:I feel like Aang in the Book 2 conclusion! ...... Like I would say that! Who writes this stuff?

Unfortunatly, the lightning went through Deadpool's body and was heading to Storm!

They both get zapped and roll over in pain.

OOC: If anybody else comes, we from an x-men alliance

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 03:51 PM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Apr 4 2009, 03:50 PM)

"Goodbye Deadpool."

OOC:What happens now? Do we wait? Maybe you should invite people to join?

--------------------

CoasterKing
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 03:56 PM

Expert

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 4 2009, 10:51 AM)
QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Apr 4 2009, 03:50 PM)

"Goodbye Deadpool."

OOC:What happens now? Do we wait? Maybe you should invite people to join?

OOC: Ya invite more people

--------------------
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (13) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0431 seconds · Archive