zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

War of the Great Old Ones RP, The Official RP
Jailer411
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 03:29 AM

The one and only.

Group: Members
Member No.: 175

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Mar 21 2009, 09:17 PM)

The scorpions actually catch the sword with their pincers.  "My children are tougher than they look.  Unlike me, they do not fight fair!" Lady Ralak warned.  The scorpions climb through the sword, and stings Tensheron in the face with caustic acid.

Aughhh! Tesheron yells as the corrosive acid eats through the skin of his face. "Damn, it looks like I'll have to do a quick surgery" Tesheron then brought his hands up to his face, shocking it with one-thousand volts of electricity. The electricity turned the acid into gas, and left Tesheron's face a bloody mess. "It hurt, but it was worth stopping it from buring my skull" Tesheron said as his face regenerated. Tesheron pulled his chain swords away from the scorpions, yanking them towards him. Catching one of his swords, he stabed through the scorpions, and sent the other sword to a ledge above Ralak. Swinging towards her, he caused an avalance of rocks from the ledge to fall on her. Jumping on the rubble, he summoned an earthquake that opened up the ground, leading to a lava pit. Tesheron jumped away before closing the pit.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
The Ripper
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 03:34 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Mar 21 2009, 08:29 PM)

The scorpions actually catch the sword with their pincers.  "My children are tougher than they look.  Unlike me, they do not fight fair!" Lady Ralak warned.  The scorpions climb through the sword, and stings Tensheron in the face with caustic acid.

Aughhh! Tesheron yells as the corrosive acid eats through the skin of his face. "Damn, it looks like I'll have to do a quick surgery" Tesheron then brought his hands up to his face, shocking it with one-thousand volts of electricity. The electricity turned the acid into gas, and left Tesheron's face a bloody mess. "It hurt, but it was worth stopping it from buring my skull" Tesheron said as his face regenerated. Tesheron pulled his chain swords away from the scorpions, yanking them towards him. Catching one of his swords, he stabed through the scorpions, and sent the other sword to a ledge above Ralak. Swinging towards her, he caused an avalance of rocks from the ledge to fall on her. Jumping on the rubble, he summoned an earthquake that opened up the ground, leading to a lava pit. Tesheron jumped away before closing the pit.

"You have not seen the last of me!!!" she said as she fell to her "doom".

OOC: She's dead, but I'm foreshadowing what would happen next. teu42.gif teu42.gif teu42.gif

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Jailer411
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 03:36 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Mar 21 2009, 09:34 PM)

OOC: She's dead, but I'm foreshadowing what would happen next. teu42.gif teu42.gif teu42.gif

OOC: I do well with RP's. I am Haven's official narrator.

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 11:18 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

As Lady Ralak dug out of the ground and attacked Tensheron from behind with a poison laced dagger, she chortled,"I told you. You have not seen the last of me! I built an immunity to fire related attacks, as I am used to Teichan's presence!"

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Jailer411
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 11:28 PM

The one and only.

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Mar 22 2009, 05:18 PM)
As Lady Ralak dug out of the ground and attacked Tensheron from behind with a poison laced dagger, she chortled,"I told you. You have not seen the last of me! I built an immunity to fire related attacks, as I am used to Teichan's presence!"

OOC: ...........damnit

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Mar 23 2009, 12:54 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

"............don't tell me, a roadie in hell? of me? that's noy normal......" I say as I impale the last soul and leave the hell dimension with Asteroth. "Guess we're back to fighting each other...........right?"
nicker
Posted: Mar 23 2009, 01:03 AM

Expert

Member No.: 223

QUOTE (Ethan @ Mar 23 2009, 12:54 AM)
"............don't tell me, a roadie in hell? of me? that's noy normal......" I say as I impale the last soul and leave the hell dimension with Asteroth. "Guess we're back to fighting each other...........right?"

Asteroth who is walking away with what appears to be credits behind him speaks.

Sorry man but well my time here is owww!!

Asteroth yells as the credits hit him in the end and he jumps the rest of the way down.

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Mar 23 2009, 02:50 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

I look down "..........bugs bunny's gonna be mad.........." I then turn atound and head for Ralak, ".............Tensk, need help?" I pull out my sycthe.
nicker
Posted: Mar 23 2009, 02:53 AM

Expert

Member No.: 223

QUOTE (Ethan @ Mar 23 2009, 02:50 AM)
I look down "..........bugs bunny's gonna be mad.........." I then turn atound and head for Ralak, ".............Tensk, need help?" I pull out my sycthe.

Asteroth who has one credit left threws a piece at For.

It reads. For-Sake played by Ethan.

Hey For if you ever go with the credits too tell me who Ethan issss!!

Asteroth yelps as he falls down to the black ending screen with the credits.

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Mar 23 2009, 02:59 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (nicker @ Mar 23 2009, 02:53 AM)
Asteroth who has one credit left threws a piece at For.

It reads. For-Sake played by Ethan.

Hey For if you ever go with the credits too tell me who Ethan issss!!

Asteroth yelps as he falls down to the black ending screen with the credits.

"................here......." I rip a portal along the ground with the sycthe, using its blade to tear across the ground. I connect the portal to the "End" of Asteroth's fall in the black zone, he falls upwards cartoonishly and lands aside with a big thud, ".............You ok............?" I brandish my sycthe, swinging it around to my shoulder.
The Ripper
Posted: Mar 23 2009, 03:01 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Mar 22 2009, 04:28 PM)
OOC: ...........damnit

OOC: I'll give you a clue on how to truly defeat Lady Ralak. What harms Scorpions, and the polar opposite of fire?

--------------------

Jailer411
Posted: Mar 23 2009, 08:02 PM

The one and only.

Tesheron turned around and grabbed the tail in time. He then took out his bottle of liquor and splashed it on Ralak.

OOC: If you pour a drop of liquor on scorpions, they instanly go mad and sting them selves to death. Haha!!

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: Mar 23 2009, 11:24 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Mar 23 2009, 01:02 PM)

Tesheron turned around and grabbed the tail in time. He then took out his bottle of liquor and splashed it on Ralak.

OOC: If you pour a drop of liquor on scorpions, they instanly go mad and sting them selves to death. Haha!!

OOC: laugh.gif But since she has humanoid features, she'll be drunk. Get ready to ice her! (Yet another clue)

Lady Ralak becomes uncoordinated and drops her dagger. "I don't feel good!" she grumbled.

--------------------

« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0262 seconds · Archive