Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#
Pseudonym
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 12:57 AM

FPL Failure

Group: Members
Member No.: 203

I'm not gonna join. Not out of malice or anything, but I don't have the time.

Though If you'd said yes.

Embryo would've been on!

--------------------

Give me half.
Solomon
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 12:58 AM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Apr 20 2009, 12:57 AM)
I'm not gonna join. Not out of malice or anything, but I don't have the time.

Though If you'd said yes.

Embryo would've been on!

Not really what I was looking for. Some other time then.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Ethan
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:17 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

This is like Fallout 3, isn't it Solomon?

Name: R.A.D

Former Occupation: (unknown to him) Special Ops Commando

Background: He was a good soldier, serving his country, the U.S of A. He is one of the best marines around and was chosen to be in a Special Ops squad as the guy who handled all forms of combat, whatever the situation called for and intel as well. He was originally tasked with finding Osama Bin Laden but then switched to do full ops with his teammates out in different places like Somalia, Cuba, Darfur, Russia, and Iran. He was last seen according to the last documentation of Army files to be in an ops in Iran to remove all nuclear WMDs. In reality he was kidnapped by a member of his team and had his mind wiped by the government, the only thing he seems to know is the R.A.D tattoo on his right arm. He still instinctively knows his training.

this fine?
Marvel Man
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:20 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

Name: Thomas Free
Former Occupation: A Moviestar turned Hobo
Current Area: Germany
Background: Once a famed celebrity, Thomas made millions from his action/romantic/drama movies. He was in Russia, for the opening of his "When Monkeys fight Zombies 3" film, when he accidentally made out with Russia's First Lady (Or whatever it's called).

The Russian Prime Minister banned all his films, and threatened to declare war on the US. The US instead, took all his money, and destroyed all his legal papers. He then wandered throughout the US, learning all matter of skills.

In the year 2014, after the holocaust, Thomas awoke back in Russia, unsure how he got there. For the following year, he traveled the destroyed remains of Europe. In 2015, he is in Germany, armed to the teeth....

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
videogameman
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:43 AM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (Solomon @ Apr 20 2009, 12:56 AM)
QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Apr 20 2009, 12:52 AM)
He was gonna be stage 4
user posted image

Sorry. I wanted this to be kind of down to earth, gritty, brutal, and real. NO SUPER POWERED CHICKEN EMBRYOS...or chickens or embryos or super powers.

Please make a different character.

I tried to have a serious RP. Zombies vs.Haven. But then MarvelMan made a toothpick plane and got models.....

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:44 AM

Busy with other things

Member No.: 243

Name: Kyle Stark
Took martial arts from age 10 on. He reached his red belt, and was taken away from his parents at 12. He was raised by Israeli terrorists, and taught to be one. But secretly, he was still a true blue American. He learned their form of fighting too, and at 20, used everything he had to escape. When he arrived back in the states, he was great by thousands of men and women, including his older parents. He then said he wanted to join the military, to help fight off people like those who took him. He joined the SEALs. On one of there secret bases, one day, he went into an old bomb shelter to... be with his female fellow SEAL. They went to sleep, and the next day, they came out to find everyone slaughtered. He can lift 450 lbs., run 12 MPH for up to half a mile, and knows Tae Kwan Do along with several other Israeli martial art forms.
fixed! again

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
videogameman
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:45 AM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 20 2009, 01:44 AM)
Name: Wilson Wayne
Took martial arts (got a black belt in Tae Kwan Do, Karate, and lesser known forms) from 5-18. Trained with swords, sais, kamas, nunchuckas from 12-18. Learned how to use a gun when he was 10. Joined the military when he was 18. Became an excelent marksman. Served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Went back home at 25. Very strategic mind. Can kill a man with his little-finger. Engages in intense regular work-outs. Can bench 900 lbs. And can shoot a fly on a tree (with a good scope) from 1 1/2 miles.

God-Modder. dry.gif

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Marvel Man
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:48 AM

The Marvel Crusader

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 20 2009, 01:43 AM)
QUOTE (Solomon @ Apr 20 2009, 12:56 AM)
QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Apr 20 2009, 12:52 AM)
He was gonna be stage 4
user posted image

Sorry. I wanted this to be kind of down to earth, gritty, brutal, and real. NO SUPER POWERED CHICKEN EMBRYOS...or chickens or embryos or super powers.

Please make a different character.

I tried to have a serious RP. Zombies vs.Haven. But then MarvelMan made a toothpick plane and got models.....

Well, someone brought up the question:

How will we reproduce?

Naturally, the cry for supermodels was heard, and I responded.
The toothpick plane was just for fun. happy.gif

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
Solomon
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:50 AM

Head Admin

Took martial arts (got a black belt in Tae Kwan Do, Karate, and lesser known forms) from 5-18. Trained with swords, sais, kamas, nunchuckas from 12-18. Learned how to use a gun when he was 10. Joined the military when he was 18. Became an excelent marksman. Served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Went back home at 25. Very strategic mind. Can kill a man with his little-finger. Engages in intense regular work-outs. Can bench 900 lbs. And can shoot a fly on a tree (with a good scope) from 1 1/2 miles.

Marvel Man your good. Ethan your good.

Judge your a bit over the top. Nine hundred pounds? Thats a little much his abilities need to be toned down a bit or take parts out completely.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:50 AM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (Solomon @ Apr 20 2009, 01:50 AM)

Judge your a bit over the top. Nine hundred pounds? Thats a little much his abilities need to be toned down a bit or take parts out completely.

Look at my fixed post. The world record for most lifted is like 800 and something

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Solomon
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:53 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Apr 20 2009, 01:20 AM)
Background: Once a famed celebrity, Thomas made millions from his action/romantic/drama movies. He was in Russia, for the opening of his "When Monkeys fight Zombies 3" film, when he accidentally made out with Russia's First Lady (Or whatever it's called).

The Russian Prime Minister banned all his films, and threatened to declare war on the US. The US instead, took all his money, and destroyed all his legal papers. He then wandered throughout the US, learning all matter of skills.

In the year 2014, after the holocaust, Thomas awoke back in Russia, unsure how he got there. For the following year, he traveled the destroyed remains of Europe. In 2015, he is in Germany, armed to the teeth....

Wait, If he's an ex movie star turned hobo then why is he armed to the teeth?

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Solomon
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:54 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 20 2009, 01:50 AM)

Look at my fixed post. The world record for most lifted is like 800 and something

Yeah I saw. You basically want to be batman. Not happening.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Marvel Man
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:55 AM

The Marvel Crusader

QUOTE (Solomon @ Apr 20 2009, 01:53 AM)
QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Apr 20 2009, 01:20 AM)

Wait, If he's an ex movie star turned hobo then why is he armed to the teeth?

Umm... wink.gif

He found a large group of soldiers, then waited for them to take a bath in the river. Then he struck!

Took all their clothes & weapons.

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
Ethan
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:57 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

Head/Desk.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 02:05 AM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (Solomon @ Apr 20 2009, 01:54 AM)
QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 20 2009, 01:50 AM)

Yeah I saw. You basically want to be batman. Not happening.

Okay
I'll fix it up again. Darn me and my wanting to be better than other people!

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
« Next Oldest | OOC Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0747 seconds · Archive