zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

When Worlds Collide!!!, Shophan Strenger vs. War Wolf

Who wins?
Dayouthgonewild's Wolf Man [ 5 ]  [45.45%]
Jailer's Explorer [ 6 ]  [54.55%]
Total Votes: 11

Pseudonym
Posted on May 6 2009, 10:11 PM

FPL Failure

Group: Members
Member No.: 203

Might I just say, I was bear hugging him, he shouldn't be able to move.

Agility attacks ...

Palace Aide reaches for the gun, trying to knock it out of Shophan's hands.

--------------------

Give me half.
Jailer411
Posted on May 6 2009, 10:28 PM

The one and only.

Group: Members
Member No.: 175

And might I just say, that bear hugs restrict arms, not slight movments of the wrist.

Mind vs Mind

Since Palace Aide loosened his grip reaching for the gun, Shophan used this time to smash the back of his head on the wolfrs nose, and managed to break free.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
treacherous
Posted on May 7 2009, 11:57 AM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 37

The ensuing hit causes Palace Aide to release his grasp tremendously; enough for Shophan to become completely free of the Wolf-Man's death grip. Turning to shoot, he is stunned to see Palace Aide collapsing to the floor. Exhausted, Shophan removes his hat and scratches his head only to reveal a solid marble statue he had hidden in his hat from an earlier adventure. He smiles looking down at the Wolf-Man's bleeding head. Suddenly, Shophan becomes woozy. He notices the wounds on his body are healing.

Falling backwards against the cave wall, his mind clouds and he collapses next to his Wolf-like opponent. Hours later, he awakens only to feel a hundred times better, stronger, healthier and hairy? With renewed energy Shophan bounds out of the cave following the scent of the outside air. Upon hitting the moonlite night, Shophan feels even greater vigor. With a howl, Shophan finally realizes the curse of the Werewolf has been passed from victim to victor.

Attribute bonus:
+1 to Body for defeating Palace Aide
+1 to Agility for winning Peoples Poll.

Congratulations Jailer411, our first winner of When Worlds Collide!!

Next Match:
Marvel Man vs. MarvelFan15

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0978 seconds · Archive