Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Preps or Cool kids
boratz
Posted: May 31 2009, 07:25 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

You know what really grinds my gears is those preppy cool kids, who think they're better than everybody. I go through the world and see all the pridefullness, and popularity, and then ask myself what is it? Is it put other's down for your own enjoyment? Or is it simply the evils of the world? I would like to let loose some kind fear into them, and see what they really are. Like the words of the Joker from the Dark Knight, the reason he kills people with knives is to see who they really were.

--------------------
"War is fought with Weapons, but It is Won by Men" - General George Patton

SilverSurfer092
Posted: May 31 2009, 08:07 PM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 67

Well, they technically are higher up than you on the social scale, due to them probably being much richer.

--------------------
boratz
Posted: May 31 2009, 08:14 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

Member No.: 94

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ May 31 2009, 08:07 PM)
Well, they technically are higher up than you on the social scale, due to them probably being much richer.

Most of them aren't even richer, we all go to a redneck school in the smallest town in Texas, so yeah there's not to many with money/ Their social scale is higher than mine, but I still would like to see who they are with fear inside of them.

--------------------
"War is fought with Weapons, but It is Won by Men" - General George Patton

MarvelFan15
Posted: May 31 2009, 08:46 PM

A God Among Heroes

Member No.: 232

Wow, Boratz.

A lot has been bugging you as of late.

sterb002.gif

--------------------
Points Hmm....

To All of Those who don't know me....

I am the thief in the night...watching in the shadows...waiting...
I am the Godslayer!
I am the Demon Tamer!
I am the World-Conqurer!

And for those of you who don't respect me...
You will...
user posted image
Bassetman
Posted: May 31 2009, 10:00 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

Pretty people are loved.

Preps tend to be pretty.

--------------------
beast93boy
Posted: May 31 2009, 10:07 PM

Member No.: 248

The cool kids in my school actually are pretty cool. I mean, they actually value the my opinion which I guess is why I like them. Sure they're a little condescending of some other social groups, but they always come to me if they have a nerdy question (i.e. "which Harry Potter spell is the one used to torture people?")

I mean, sometimes they patronize me a little if I get too nerdy, but it's all good. I like hanging out with them and what not, and they appreciate comic books and such.
Bandit
Posted: May 31 2009, 11:19 PM

Monkey King of Haven

Member No.: 42

If they are messing with you or someone that you know. Just say F*** it and haul off and kick their ass. If you can not win the fight, then oh well life goes on and they will probley respect you.

If they still mess with you, then tell someone, or find a friend who is a blackbelt or something.

Not all rich people bad!

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0891 seconds · Archive