Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

X-Men: First Class
boratz
Posted: May 31 2009, 04:17 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

I heard they were in the works of making a new X-Men movie called X-Men: FIrst Class. Which would introduce younger versions of the team. Personally I hope this is a reboot, or stand-alone movie. Becuase the other trilogy sucked, and also Wolverine sucked. They made the characters suck becuase they were nothing like their true versions from the comics. The trilogy only gave the spotlight to Wolverine, and completely ruined all the other characters.

So what about the other characters that have been around longer in the X-Men than Wolverine? Such as Cyclops, Beast, Angel, those types. Cyclops was teams leader, and second in command of the school behind Pr. X, so what happened to him in the movie. They made him into a pussy, that bearly had any screen time. I wish I could have seen Angel have a fight scene. I wish Beast could have had a better storyline throughout the series, and Nightcralwer chould have been seen throughout the third movie. They didn't even give an explanation of why Nightcrawler wasn't even there.

I played that game, and gave a reason, but other people never that official game of the movie. Shadowcat had a weak storyline, and so did Collosus. Collosus only spoke like three or four sentences in the entire film series. Jubilee should have had some sort of screen time as well. I know the films are only two hours long, but come on it doesn't have to be about just one character, and pne one character only.

So I hope this First Class would be a stand-alone reboot, and they could bring in characters that people wished they could have seen through the first trilogy. Bring in a new cast, and bring in new storylines. Hopefully introduce Wolverine later on, when the team is introduced and people get to see them in action, besides seein' a guy with claws fight.

So, that's what I would like to see. I know it will not happen, and I know no one here probably agrees with what I have to say. Also, if they make a new reboot series they could introduce storylines such as Sentinels, Apacolypes, Mr. Sinister, and more Brotherhood Mutants with better plotlines.

--------------------
"War is fought with Weapons, but It is Won by Men" - General George Patton

SilverSurfer092
Posted: May 31 2009, 05:28 PM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 67

I WANT TO SEE BLINK!!!!!

And legit Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Shadowcat. I don't mind all the main guys getting a lot of screen time, due to the fact that I love all the slight references to other characters that no one gets but me.

--------------------
boratz
Posted: May 31 2009, 06:07 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ May 31 2009, 05:28 PM)
I WANT TO SEE BLINK!!!!!

And legit Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Shadowcat. I don't mind all the main guys getting a lot of screen time, due to the fact that I love all the slight references to other characters that no one gets but me.

It was just be nice to see X-Men, instead of Wolverine and the Other X-Men. Iy would be nice if it was about the team.

--------------------

Bandit
Posted: May 31 2009, 11:08 PM

Monkey King of Haven

Member No.: 42

If they would have shown all of the X-men in X3 and would have shown them all fighting with their ability's then I bet it would be a classic. Insted of hardly showing them fight at all.

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

boratz
Posted: Jun 2 2009, 04:36 AM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (Bandit @ May 31 2009, 11:08 PM)
If they would have shown all of the X-men in X3 and would have shown them all fighting with their ability's then I bet it would be a classic. Insted of hardly showing them fight at all.

Yeah, everything went to Wolverine. Hopefully this X-Men First Class will be different or I hope a reboot.

--------------------

daps&pounds
Posted: Jun 2 2009, 06:00 AM

Member No.: 247

IDK...I'm reluctant to this movie re-do. I don't want another X-Men movie for a while. I didn't love the other movies, but I certainly don't want more potential crap. I'm just not feeling "First Class" I guess.

--------------------
I am the one that you might see around town, handing out daps & pounds....[COLOR=green][FONT=Impact]
« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0922 seconds · Archive