zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

SCHOOL
Bandit
Posted: May 30 2009, 10:25 PM

Monkey King of Haven

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

Ehh, he should have shut his mouth, unless he was the one being picked on. People, should no better then to make fun of or have a disccusion about beliefs with a room full of people.

It only leads to CHAOS!

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

MarvelFan15
Posted: May 30 2009, 10:50 PM

A God Among Heroes

Member No.: 232

QUOTE (M Bison @ May 30 2009, 04:03 AM)
Well God damn.

rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Points Hmm....

To All of Those who don't know me....

I am the thief in the night...watching in the shadows...waiting...
I am the Godslayer!
I am the Demon Tamer!
I am the World-Conqurer!

And for those of you who don't respect me...
You will...
user posted image
M Bison
Posted: May 30 2009, 10:56 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

QUOTE (MarvelFan15 @ May 30 2009, 10:50 PM)
rolleyes.gif

Jesus, can't you take a joke?

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
Shadow Fenrir
Posted: May 31 2009, 12:29 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (boratz @ May 30 2009, 03:45 PM)
Well I go to a redneck school so how educated am I going to get.

Well, then I feel sorry for you, its a school no less, it doesn't matter if you're a redneck or not...By the way, I think I'll sig that statement.
videogameman
Posted: May 31 2009, 12:38 AM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (M Bison @ May 30 2009, 10:56 PM)

laugh.gif Classic M. Bison. laugh.gif

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
SilverSurfer092
Posted: May 31 2009, 12:49 AM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (M Bison @ May 30 2009, 11:56 PM)

This is possibly the most ironic thing on this site.

I like it.

--------------------
Solomon
Posted: May 31 2009, 03:29 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

M.Bison FTW!

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
boratz
Posted: May 31 2009, 03:41 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

Member No.: 94

QUOTE (treacherous @ May 30 2009, 09:05 PM)
Okay Boratz, you are wasting your time getting upset about someone elses views and opinions.  You are going to have a long unhappy life if you do that.  So what he's an athiest.  That has nothing to do with you.  If he wants to talk to you about Christianity, then that's good for you, but if he wants to talk to you about monkey people, well you better listen.  If you expect him to listen to you, then you better be prepared to do the same.  So what he's a douche.  The world is full of them.  I laugh at them and go on.  My life doesn't revolve around douches.  Neither does yours.  Don't yell at him or go crazy at him.  Do you want to be the cause of another Columbine.  Leave him alone if you two can't get along.  Respect him if you can get along.  It's as easy as that.

I accepted that he is an atheist and all. I can't change him, sometimes I listen to what he has to say, but it really grinds my grills is that he puts the name of the One he doesn't believe in vain. What is the logic is yelling out the name of the one you don't beleive in?

--------------------
"War is fought with Weapons, but It is Won by Men" - General George Patton

boratz
Posted: May 31 2009, 03:45 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (Bandit @ May 30 2009, 10:25 PM)
Ehh, he should have shut his mouth, unless he was the one being picked on. People, should no better then to make fun of or have a disccusion about beliefs with a room full of people.

It only leads to CHAOS!

Well this kid is always the one picks on people. If it is not being racist(which I don't think he is, he's just jokin' around), he's making fun of a teacher for getting on to him for something he did, or just picking on other people. I guess this happens to all people, or most of all people, when your the one getting picked on it's all of sudden not right.

--------------------

M Bison
Posted: May 31 2009, 05:21 PM

QUOTE (boratz @ May 31 2009, 03:41 PM)
I accepted that he is an atheist and all. I can't change him, sometimes I listen to what he has to say, but it really grinds my grills is that he puts the name of the One he doesn't believe in vain. What is the logic is yelling out the name of the one you don't beleive in?

Because to him it's just a word. I can say "unicorn", but I don't believe they exist.

For unicorn's sake man, grow up.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
Darkender
Posted: May 31 2009, 05:41 PM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (M Bison @ May 31 2009, 01:21 PM)
Because to him it's just a word. I can say "unicorn", but I don't believe they exist.

Ha.

--------------------
boratz
Posted: May 31 2009, 06:10 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (M Bison @ May 31 2009, 05:21 PM)

Where is the logic in it though. If he does not beleive, than why constanly say it in front of people who do, and people all around him who constantly gets mad at him for. Why get mad when someone someone calls him a name, when he calls people names all the time. Where is the logic?

--------------------

M Bison
Posted: May 31 2009, 06:19 PM

QUOTE (boratz @ May 31 2009, 06:10 PM)
Where is the logic in it though. If he does not beleive, than why constanly say it in front of people who do, and people all around him who constantly gets mad at him for. Why get mad when someone someone calls him a name, when he calls people names all the time. Where is the logic?

Not arguing that he shouldn't be name calling. I'm arguing that there is nothing wrong with blasphemy to the none believer. It's just an expression, he's not been taught all his life to not use it so it will come naturally for him to use it, he's not intentionally using it to annoy people.

--------------------

user posted image
boratz
Posted: May 31 2009, 06:21 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (M Bison @ May 31 2009, 06:19 PM)
Not arguing that he shouldn't be name calling. I'm arguing that there is nothing wrong with blasphemy to the none believer. It's just an expression, he's not been taught all his life to not use it so it will come naturally for him to use it, he's not intentionally using it to annoy people.

I guess I can understand that.

--------------------

treacherous
Posted: May 31 2009, 11:35 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

QUOTE (boratz @ May 31 2009, 06:10 PM)
QUOTE (M Bison @ May 31 2009, 05:21 PM)

Why should there be logic? Why must he use logic, because you do?

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1701 seconds · Archive