zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

SCHOOL
boratz
Posted: May 30 2009, 02:32 AM

Mr. Sasquatch

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

I live in Texas, so yeah I'm pretty much a redneck. In Texas the state gives you a test called the TAKS test. I was told that our school board had the choice to either go to six flags, or let school out two weeks early for the ones that past, and the ones that have not missed a certian amount of days.

Guess what, my retarted idiotic school picked six flags. I'm a sophmore, and my class couldn't go because I have a class full of idiots. The rule was 60% was suppose to pass the math portion, but only 56% passed. Pisses me off. Every other class got to go to six flags. Also, every school in my district and districts close to my school are already out. Now, I have to go through another week of two of school. School is just boring, with idiots working as staff(or just my school anyway).

I go to a small school, and I went in a small class to. Well I got up to talk with one of my friends, and then went back to sit in my seat. Well one of my other friends was sitting in my chair, playin with his IPOD. Now if I sat in his seat he would start whining, and trying to push me out of his chair. I went over to tell him to move. He ignored me, so I took his headphones, and told him to move. Finally, he moved, and said some words I can't repeat on this site, but he also put the Lords name in vain.(This kid is an atheist by the way). I got made at that, and did something I shouldn't have if I am a Christian. I tild him to "stop putting the Lord's Name in vain you dirty athiest". He got up, in a angry mood, and threw his IPOD across the room. He then walked off.

Minutes later he came back, and sat in front of my science table. Just sittin' in front of another of my friends and me. He started talking how he hated everyone making fun of him for being athiest. I replied that I get mad at anyone who put the name of the Lord in vain, and get made at him for using his name in vain because he doesn't beleive in God. Also, I thought to myself about what this kid says to others. He calls people faggots all the time, he jokes around makin' fun a black kid in are school, and does other rude things, and he doesn't like it when stuff happens to him. All the stuff he does is pretty much a big joke, he pretty much a douchebag, the way he says it, but it really gets me mad that he thinks he can say whatever he wants to people, but if someone says something to him, it's the worst thing in the world.

I guess I am just letting off some steam on this site.

--------------------
"War is fought with Weapons, but It is Won by Men" - General George Patton

MarvelFan15
Posted: May 30 2009, 03:02 AM

A God Among Heroes

Member No.: 232

I see...
So school, and a douche?

I feel for ya... sad.gif

--------------------
Points Hmm....

To All of Those who don't know me....

I am the thief in the night...watching in the shadows...waiting...
I am the Godslayer!
I am the Demon Tamer!
I am the World-Conqurer!

And for those of you who don't respect me...
You will...
user posted image
Pseudonym
Posted: May 30 2009, 03:05 AM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

Dude, be Christian if you want. But freedom of speech, it means things.
Be Happy, he's going to hell.

--------------------

Give me half.
boratz
Posted: May 30 2009, 03:40 AM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ May 30 2009, 03:05 AM)
Dude, be Christian if you want. But freedom of speech, it means things.
Be Happy, he's going to hell.

You know I think that, but I do think of Hell sometimes. This kid is my friend, and I sometimes think of what Hell would be like, and sometimes I just get sad to think of all the people there. Just suffering for forever. Sometimes I can picture his face burning. I don't like it, I probably need a psyciatrist, but I don't know. I just sometimes think of people screaming and burning.

I guess freedom of speech means something, I just don't like him acting like a little douchy cry baby. I;ve tried talking to him about Christ, but he believes we evolved from apes. So yeah, he thinks we're coming from monkeys.

--------------------

Pseudonym
Posted: May 30 2009, 03:51 AM

FPL Failure

1. Not gonna debate evolution now.
2. Don't be mad at him for being Atheist.
3. Hell, one of the few reasons I became Atheist. Do you hate me? Do you care that I'm Atheist?

If the answer is yes, you should think about that.

--------------------

Give me half.
beast93boy
Posted: May 30 2009, 04:06 AM

Member No.: 248

It sucks that your class is full of idiots and that your atheist friend is acting like a douche...

But, erm... I take the Lord's name in vain all the time... and I'm an atheist.

You just need to chill out when people do it. As long as you don't do it yourself, don't worry about it.
M Bison
Posted: May 30 2009, 09:03 AM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

QUOTE (boratz @ May 30 2009, 02:32 AM)
but he also put the Lords name in vain.(This kid is an atheist by the way).

Well God damn.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
Pseudonym
Posted: May 30 2009, 12:13 PM

FPL Failure

QUOTE (M Bison @ May 30 2009, 05:03 AM)
Well God damn.

laugh.gif

--------------------

Give me half.
Shadow Fenrir
Posted: May 30 2009, 01:25 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

Boratz, you got more school time right? Be happy, you're getting more educated...
boratz
Posted: May 30 2009, 03:45 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (Shadow Fenrir @ May 30 2009, 01:25 PM)
Boratz, you got more school time right? Be happy, you're getting more educated...

Well I go to a redneck school so how educated am I going to get.

--------------------

boratz
Posted: May 30 2009, 03:47 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (beast93boy @ May 30 2009, 04:06 AM)
It sucks that your class is full of idiots and that your atheist friend is acting like a douche...

You just need to chill out when people do it. As long as you don't do it yourself, don't worry about it.

Well jus makes me mad, if you don't beleive in the Lord, than why use his name at all. I don't beleive in Allah, and I also don't yell his name when I am mad, or exited. Why yell out something you beleive in?

--------------------

Darkender
Posted: May 30 2009, 03:50 PM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (boratz @ May 30 2009, 11:45 AM)
Well I go to a redneck school so how educated am I going to get.

Thats the funniest thing to come out of Boratz mouth ever.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: May 30 2009, 06:44 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (Darkender @ May 30 2009, 03:50 PM)
Thats the funniest thing to come out of Boratz mouth ever.

Boratz lives up to his name. Borat, Boratz. Yeah. mellow.gif

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
treacherous
Posted: May 30 2009, 09:05 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 37

Okay Boratz, you are wasting your time getting upset about someone elses views and opinions. You are going to have a long unhappy life if you do that. So what he's an athiest. That has nothing to do with you. If he wants to talk to you about Christianity, then that's good for you, but if he wants to talk to you about monkey people, well you better listen. If you expect him to listen to you, then you better be prepared to do the same. So what he's a douche. The world is full of them. I laugh at them and go on. My life doesn't revolve around douches. Neither does yours. Don't yell at him or go crazy at him. Do you want to be the cause of another Columbine. Leave him alone if you two can't get along. Respect him if you can get along. It's as easy as that.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
beast93boy
Posted: May 30 2009, 09:31 PM

Member No.: 248

QUOTE (boratz @ May 30 2009, 03:47 PM)
QUOTE (beast93boy @ May 30 2009, 04:06 AM)

You just need to chill out when people do it.  As long as you don't do it yourself, don't worry about it.

Well jus makes me mad, if you don't beleive in the Lord, than why use his name at all. I don't beleive in Allah, and I also don't yell his name when I am mad, or exited. Why yell out something you beleive in?

I just use it as an exlamation... like when I'm surprised or whatever.
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1978 seconds · Archive