zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Nonsense RP
Ethan
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 10:42 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 30 2009, 10:38 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 30 2009, 03:20 PM)
I walk out with Shadow Fenrir. "uh, hey, isn't that Jailer!" "GGGRRRR!! YES, IT IS!" "Looks like he's in trouble" I run and trip on a banana peel while Fenrir jumps over and lands behind Jailer. "NEED HELP, HUMAN!?" Shadow Fenrir asked Jailer while I'm pissed. "Dammi, who threw that peel in my way?!?!?" I pull out my ass whupping shot gun.

"Jailer is not in trouble." Teichan spoke to Shadow Fenrir.

"....I just heard you say Sufferin. Pain. Waits for you........ARE YOU LYING!!!!" He roars as I waddle over, spuoting. "WHO DROPPED THAT BANNANA, oh hey, its a gay dragon!"
The Ripper
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 10:46 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 30 2009, 03:42 PM)
I walk out with Shadow Fenrir. "uh, hey, isn't that Jailer!" "GGGRRRR!! YES, IT IS!" "Looks like he's in trouble" I run and trip on a banana peel while Fenrir jumps over and lands behind Jailer. "NEED HELP, HUMAN!?" Shadow Fenrir asked Jailer while I'm pissed. "Dammi, who threw that peel in my way?!?!?" I pull out my ass whupping shot gun.

"....I just heard you say Sufferin. Pain. Waits for you........ARE YOU LYING!!!!" He roars as I waddle over, spuoting. "WHO DROPPED THAT BANNANA, oh hey, its a gay dragon!"

"No, no and no! For other people like him, you whelp!" Teichan roared to Shadow Fenrir. "Besides, polytheism is weaker than monotheism! Do not call me gay, or your skin will be my servants' rug!"

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
jailer411
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 10:49 PM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 30 2009, 04:46 PM)

"No, no and no! For other people like him, you whelp!" Teichan roared to Shadow Fenrir. "Besides, polytheism is weaker than monotheism! Do not call me gay, or your skin will be my servants' rug!"

I run while your arguing with Ethan.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 10:50 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 30 2009, 10:46 PM)

"OOOOHHHHHH YEAH, HE JUST DONE IT, C'MON, FENRIR, LET GET IM!!!!!!" I shoot the dragon in the face with the street sweeper shotgun. Shadow Fenrir roars and grabs Jailer and jumps in mid air, using a shadow ball to strike Tei
The Ripper
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 10:52 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Jan 30 2009, 03:49 PM)

*chains with hooks stop Jailer in place, in a similar manner to Hellraiser*

"You will become my hell's warden! If you wish to be spared, you will comply."

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Ethan
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 10:55 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 30 2009, 10:52 PM)

dry.gif OCC: Fenrir just grabbed him and jumped.....

I then run with my shot gun still shooting at him, as Fenrir lands in front of me, ripping oen a portal, holding Jailer and we escape. Fen rips the portal close and scrambles to energy singal so the same portal won't be open again.
jailer411
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 10:56 PM

The one and only.

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 30 2009, 04:52 PM)

Ahha! You fell into my trap! Now that I'm in trouble Shadow Fenrir can attack.

--------------------

jailer411
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 10:57 PM

The one and only.

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 30 2009, 04:55 PM)

I then run with my shot gun still shooting at him, as Fenrir lands in front of me, ripping oen a portal, holding Jailer and we escape. Fen rips the portal close and scrambles to energy singal so the same portal won't be open again.

Did you get that from the movie Jumpers?

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 10:58 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Jan 30 2009, 10:56 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 30 2009, 04:52 PM)

Ahha! You fell into my trap! Now that I'm in trouble Shadow Fenrir can attack.

"AW damn!, he got im! how he do that!!!" "I DON'T KNOWW!!!!!!!!" Fen rips open another portal and jumps in, close to Tei, punching him with the strength enough to shatter a planet. "C'mon pansy boy!!!" I yell to Jailer.

OCC: don't take offense, I'm just moody!
Ethan
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 10:59 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Jan 30 2009, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 30 2009, 04:55 PM)

Did you get that from the movie Jumpers?

no, think like hulk jumped....
The Ripper
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 11:06 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 30 2009, 03:55 PM)

Teichan is unaffected and angry! "A fight you mortals want is a fight you mortals get!"

Teichan teleported and unscrambled the energy signal, pursuing Shadow Fenrir. "Stupid and pitiful..." he said about Shadow Fenrir and Jailer. "If Enunk, that spider-brained fellow comes to them, I'll fight them with hatred!"

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 11:12 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 30 2009, 11:06 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 30 2009, 03:55 PM)

Teichan is unaffected and angry! "A fight you mortals want is a fight you mortals get!"

Teichan teleported and unscrambled the energy signal, pursuing Shadow Fenrir. "Stupid and pitiful..." he said about Shadow Fenrir and Jailer. "If Enunk, that spider-brained fellow comes to them, I'll fight them with hatred!"

As Shadow waited near the portal Tei ripped open, he appears and Shadoe Fenrir ht him with a force strong enough to shatter a solid planet the size of Jupiter.
The Ripper
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 11:33 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Teichan is unphased by the blow. "You call that a blow?" Teichan mocked as he whipped his tail at Shadow Fenrir with ten times the power. "I have knowledge of every god and what they can do!"

--------------------

jailer411
Posted: Jan 30 2009, 11:53 PM

The one and only.

I summon Enunk to fight Teichan.

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: Jan 31 2009, 12:28 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

"Demon spawned wretch!" Enunk yelled at Teichan, while firing webbing at him. "You will perish because you help the weak!" Teichan roared as he breathed fire. The fire became doused by Enunk's web, and Enunk hindered Teichan's ability to fly. The two gods then go into melee with Enunk's fangs and hammer-like legs, against Teichan's Claws and teeth. Enunk prevails over Teichan, and heals the damages done by Teichan. "Greetings, noble human." Enunk spoke to Jailer.

--------------------

« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0409 seconds · Archive