Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (26) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Earth by any other name RP
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 06:43 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Group: Admin
Member No.: 68

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 18 2009, 01:41 AM)
Ash wakes up and takes his earplugs out and startes at Daractia who was the only sorta hot girl in the room .

OOC: Start taking this serious or Harbinger will atomize Ash's Brain. (If he has one that is.)

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
wernidthe19
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 07:03 AM

Call me.....Jon

Group: Members
Member No.: 160

A girl could be seen walking up, she was taking her sweet time. She was a pretty girl with lustrous light brown, almost blonde-looking hair that came just past her shoulders. She also had big brown eyes and wore a red shirt, black pants, and fingerless black gloves.

The girl walked forward until she reached the others. Her once beaming face turned to a frown when she saw Ash gawping at Daratica. She kicked her companion in the gut yelling, "Keep it in your pants! You're being rude."

She turned to Hairbinger. "Sorry about him," she appologised, "I'm Sophie Seery, it's nice to meet you."

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 07:11 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (wernidthe19 @ Jan 18 2009, 02:03 AM)
A girl could be seen walking up, she was taking her sweet time. She was a pretty girl with lustrous light brown, almost blonde-looking hair that came just past her shoulders. She also had big brown eyes and wore a red shirt, black pants, and fingerless black gloves.

The girl walked forward until she reached the others. Her once beaming face turned to a frown when she saw Ash gawping at Daratica. She kicked her companion in the gut yelling, "Keep it in your pants! You're being rude."

She turned to Hairbinger. "Sorry about him," she appologised, "I'm Sophie Seery, it's nice to meet you."

"It's a pleasue, Now I have a question are you lot ready to on the adventure of a lifteime?"

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
wernidthe19
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 07:19 AM

Call me.....Jon

Member No.: 160

"Well, someone's quick to the point," Sophie's face slowly grew into a smile again, "What kind of adventure?" She was already getting excited.

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 07:30 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (wernidthe19 @ Jan 18 2009, 02:19 AM)
"Well, someone's quick to the point," Sophie's face slowly grew into a smile again, "What kind of adventure?" She was already getting excited.

"Well, I can't tell you until you all agree."

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 07:40 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

"The adventure would be promising." Daratica said.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Marvel Man
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 09:08 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

Elsewhere:

Mr. Man, an immortal, watches the scene unfold through a strange device. His keen mind was already plotting a devious plan. This being known as the Hairbinger wielded incredible power, and power, was what Mr. Man wanted most..

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
Bassetman
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 04:06 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

"That is what we're here for, right?"

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 06:11 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jan 18 2009, 11:06 AM)

"Well then, we'll assume yor sleeping friend agrees?"

--------------------

Bassetman
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 06:20 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Jan 18 2009, 06:11 PM)

"Sure."

"Damn idiot always picks the wrong time to goof off."

*Noogies Ash*

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 06:31 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jan 18 2009, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Jan 18 2009, 06:11 PM)

"Sure."

"Damn idiot always picks the wrong time to goof off."

*Noogies Ash*

"Fine then, the quest. As you may or may not know you stand in the Dimension between dimensions. This is Neutral Ground. To put it bluntly, the omniverse is in danger. I must recruit heroes from across exsistance to defeat a great evil. I have come to you becuse resididents of this place can use all powers, giving you tthe greatest potential. Now follow me through this portal and let us begin our quest!"

The dark one had seen these events and he know what he must do, with a wave of a hand he brought four of Neutral Ground's vilest warriors into his pressence.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 06:37 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

"My lord, Ram is here!" I bow to the dark one. I get up, gripping my dual giant scimitars handles, the blades still sheathed, eager for battle. "Heh, what is your command, my lord?"
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 06:44 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 18 2009, 01:37 PM)
"My lord, Ram is here!" I bow to the dark one. I get up, gripping my dual giant scimitars handles, the blades still sheathed, eager for battle. "Heh, what is your command, my lord?"

"Quiet human, the dark one cretes a portal, You will go through that portal and destroy the ones you can sense, if you faill there you shall persue them unil you do!"

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 06:46 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

"Being bad will never feel good!" Daratica chuckled as she got out her twin daggers.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Ethan
Posted: Jan 18 2009, 06:49 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Jan 18 2009, 06:44 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 18 2009, 01:37 PM)

"Quiet human, the dark one cretes a portal, You will go through that portal and destroy the ones you can sense, if you faill there you shall persue them unil you do!"

"Fine, as you wish, my darkness...." I pull ou my giant weapons and walk into the portal, chuckling "This is going to be fun.....heh, the power is overflowing inside me with excitement!!" I disappear into the portal.
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (26) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0490 seconds · Archive