zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Good vs. Evil
ND4
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 06:34 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 11 2009, 06:32 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 11 2009, 06:28 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 11 2009, 06:23 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 11 2009, 06:12 PM)
Never mind I picked Rick.

Ic::Rahhh!! Where are you Fenir!??!

OCC: still twice taller than you, Rick....

I hear Rick howling over a long distance. "The fool hasn't learned........" I start walking towards his direction than begin running on all fours, howling the greatest howl of all wolf-kind, the Lord of all Wolves was coming.

Rick sees Fenir coming and brings out his shotgun and starts shooting .

OCC: still a distance from you and a shotgun is useless for long distances.......
I run at him, dodging the shots easily, closing on him, the dodging of the bullets become harder as I am getting closer 30 ft........20 ft......I take a shot to the shoulder, just grazing my top of the shoulder, 15 ft.................5 ft............I punch rick right in the face, combined with the momentum from my running and send him flying really fast thanks to my planet busting strength.....I howl, knowing that won't kill him but hurt him good.

Rick lands in a crater shaped hole and fixes his mask which is now dented into his face. Rick:"Oww.Hey SF that Lobo guy wants your pelt!"
Ethan
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 06:35 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 11 2009, 06:31 PM)
QUOTE (Street Fighter vs DBZ @ Jan 11 2009, 06:31 PM)
QUOTE (Street Fighter vs DBZ @ Jan 11 2009, 06:18 PM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jan 11 2009, 05:07 PM)
Go for it.

Er... am I good or evil?

OCC: Well, Lobo has done more wrong than right, so i'll pick Evil.

I charge over to ND4 and slam his face into the ground and rub it in dirt.

Lobo: "Eat dirt, ya fraggin' Bastich!"

Rick grabs Lobo's hands and starts twisting and twisitng.

OCC:, ok, I hit ND4 than you hurt him right, I mean I just mixed up the attack pattern....oh well

Rick getting back up, gets attacked by Lobo "Lobo? You are not a wolf.......DIE, you impostor!" I charge at him, grab him by the fac and smash it into the ground face first really hard.

OCC: Lobo is the scietinfic name for the wolves. biggrin.gif
ND4
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 06:36 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 11 2009, 06:35 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 11 2009, 06:31 PM)
QUOTE (Street Fighter vs DBZ @ Jan 11 2009, 06:31 PM)
QUOTE (Street Fighter vs DBZ @ Jan 11 2009, 06:18 PM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jan 11 2009, 05:07 PM)
Go for it.

Er... am I good or evil?

OCC: Well, Lobo has done more wrong than right, so i'll pick Evil.

I charge over to ND4 and slam his face into the ground and rub it in dirt.

Lobo: "Eat dirt, ya fraggin' Bastich!"

Rick grabs Lobo's hands and starts twisting and twisitng.

OCC:, ok, I hit ND4 than you hurt him right, I mean I just mixed up the attack pattern....oh well

Rick getting back up, gets attacked by Lobo "Lobo? You are not a wolf.......DIE, you impostor!" I charge at him, grab him by the fac and smash it into the ground face first really hard.

OCC: Lobo is the scietinfic name for the wolves. biggrin.gif

Rick gets up and sneeks away to find his shotgun and 2X4.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 06:41 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

I grab Lobo and throw him at Rick "YOU COWARD!!!!! Wolves reign supreme!"
ND4
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 06:42 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 11 2009, 06:41 PM)
I grab Lobo and throw him at Rick "YOU COWARD!!!!! Wolves reign supreme!"

Rick ducks and Lobo goes flying over him.But not before the chain rips Rick's mask off.Rick then turns into his regular self.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 06:44 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

OCC: feces, if Lobo gets that mask, he'll be unstoppable, get your ass in gear and gewt it back!!!!!!!!

I see the mask and go "Curse you, human, you're an imbecile!!!!!!" I start running towards Lobo, grabbing Rick to carry along with me "FIND IT!!!!" I throw him gently into a bush close to the mask as I enage in combat with Lobo.
ND4
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 06:45 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 11 2009, 06:44 PM)
OCC: feces, if Lobo gets that mask, he'll be unstoppable, get your ass in gear and gewt it back!!!!!!!!

I see the mask and go "Curse you, human, you're an imbecile!!!!!!" I start running towards Lobo, grabbing Rick to carry along with me "FIND IT!!!!" I throw him gently into a bush close to the mask as I enage in combat with Lobo.

Rick sees the mask and puts it back on and steals Lobo's chain and wraps it around SF and Lo.
Street Fighter vs DBZ
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 06:48 PM

Unregistered

Lobo kicks Fenrir in the face and attatches a frag grenade to him. He then jumps out of the way.

Lobo: "What's that about the mask makin' me unstoppable? Give it here, ya fragger!"

Lobo punches Rick through the chest and pulls the mask off. He is about to put it on his face...

OCC: ND4, you can't steal my chain. Get your own, man!
ND4
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 06:51 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Street Fighter vs DBZ @ Jan 11 2009, 06:48 PM)
Lobo kicks Fenrir in the face and attatches a frag grenade to him. He then jumps out of the way.

Lobo: "What's that about the mask makin' me unstoppable? Give it here, ya fragger!"

Lobo punches Rick through the chest and pulls the mask off. He is about to put it on his face...

OCC: ND4, you can't steal my chain. Get your own, man!

Occ:"Sorry. Thats Rick thing though.Finding gross tools and well doing gross things with them.

Ic:"Rick falls to the floor holding his chest. Je Jenafirer I failed you uh.

Ethan
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 06:53 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

OCC: dude that was out of character so Lobo didn't hear me say that.......

I explode but I appear safely, surrounded by my shadow armor "I am the Lord of all Wolves and the Master of the Night, I control the very darkness itself, take this!!!!!! HOWLING SHOT!!!!!!!! I shoot a massive blue energy ball of explosive force at Lobo before he can put it on.
ND4
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 06:55 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 11 2009, 06:53 PM)

I explode but I appear safely, surrounded by my shadow armor "I am the Lord of all Wolves and the Master of the Night, I control the very darkness itself, take this!!!!!! HOWLING SHOT!!!!!!!! I shoot a massive blue energy ball of explosive force at Lobo before he can put it on.

Dog could you cough cough find Jenfifer for me please before I die?
ND4
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 07:00 PM

Unregistered

Well since Rick is dieng.I am gonna use Jango Fett.

IcJango flies in and sees Rick hurt and stiches him back up and steals the mask from Lobo.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 07:01 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 11 2009, 06:55 PM)

"What? We're on a forsaken planet far from Earth!!!!!!!!" I howl as I kick Lobo in the gut really hard than I walk over to Rick "...........here, let the blood of the life Wolf revive you..." I cut my hand and drop one drop of blood on Rick, he heals, "I control Shadows.....so I control the shadow of the healing power......" I get back to fighting Lobo.
ND4
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 07:06 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 11 2009, 07:01 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 11 2009, 06:55 PM)

"What? We're on a forsaken planet far from Earth!!!!!!!!" I howl as I kick Lobo in the gut really hard than I walk over to Rick "...........here, let the blood of the life Wolf revive you..." I cut my hand and drop one drop of blood on Rick, he heals, "I control Shadows.....so I control the shadow of the healing power......" I get back to fighting Lobo.

Rick grins .Thanks dog.

Puts on mask and piledrives Lobo in SF.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 07:11 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

"DAMN YOU!!!" I grab Lobo and use him as a weapon against Rik, swingwing Lobo really hard to make him doozy and ht Rick, sedning him flying..
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0251 seconds · Archive