zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Marvel vs. DC, A classic battle.
Street Fighter vs DBZ
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 07:16 PM

Unregistered

The rules will be the same as my Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter RP, except no picking anyone more powerful than Superman. I pick Lobo.
ND4
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 07:17 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Street Fighter vs DBZ @ Jan 10 2009, 07:16 PM)
The rules will be the same as my Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter RP, except no picking anyone more powerful than Superman.

Logan then jumped out and extended his claws ."Where is the meat?"
Street Fighter vs DBZ
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 07:19 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 10 2009, 07:17 PM)
The rules will be the same as my Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter RP, except no picking anyone more powerful than Superman.

Lobo: I got yer meat right here!
*Lobo fires a rocket launcher at Wolverine and blows him up*
Lobo: Theres yer meat, pally!
ND4
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 07:19 PM

Unregistered

Now where is that fragging hunter?
Street Fighter vs DBZ
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 07:20 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 10 2009, 07:19 PM)

Lobo: Yo, fraggin's my word, bozo!
*Punches Wolverine*
ND4
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 07:21 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Street Fighter vs DBZ @ Jan 10 2009, 07:19 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 10 2009, 07:17 PM)

Lobo: I got yer meat right here!
*Lobo fires a rocket launcher at Wolverine and blows him up*
Lobo: Theres yer meat, pally!

Occ:You do know that Logan surived a nuke.

Ic: Logan's top half lands on the floor."

"Sexual Intercourse where the hell is Cap when you need him?"
ND4
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 07:22 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Street Fighter vs DBZ @ Jan 10 2009, 07:20 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 10 2009, 07:19 PM)

Lobo: Yo, fraggin's my word, bozo!
*Punches Wolverine*

Logan is punched though 3 rocks from the punch.

Logan:"Okay nows that pushing it."
Logan then fliped over Lobo and stabs his claws into his back.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 07:32 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

Superman beat Hulk but Hulk is stronger, HA! I jump out as Hulk and grab Wolvie and set him in my palms "Hulk throw friend! Friend use claws to spear White Biker!" I then throw Wolvierine from his feet so he'll go fist first or claw first into Lobo at high speed.
ND4
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 07:46 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 10 2009, 07:32 PM)
Superman beat Hulk but Hulk is stronger, HA! I jump out as Hulk and grab Wolvie and set him in my palms "Hulk throw friend! Friend use claws to spear White Biker!" I then throw Wolvierine from his feet so he'll go fist first or claw first into Lobo at high speed.

"Thanks ya green freak!You were useful for once!
Ethan
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 08:05 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

OCC: not a good idea to piss Hulk off.......

"HULK SMASH EVERYONE!"
ND4
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 08:08 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 10 2009, 08:05 PM)
OCC: not a good idea to piss Hulk off.......

"HULK SMASH EVERYONE!"

Logan: Sh!t .Logan then started getting ready for Hulk and Lobo.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 08:17 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Hulk remebering its impossible to kill Logan as he's only caused him brain damage before by punching him as hard as he could, he goes after Lobo first. "I'm the STRONGEST one there is, HULK SMASH YOU!" I roar and jump at Lobo, grab him with one hand than throw him in the air, sending him up further by smashing my hands together creating a shockwave. "RRRRAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH" I launch my self into a high jump, close to the troposphere (there's air there......) I catch Lobo and while falling, I'm pounding the living crap out of him, kicking him, kneeing him, smacking him and within an ten miles to go before crashing into the ground, I started to become covered in Flames with the flames burning Lobo so his blood from my punches don't make copies, I grab him and give an bear hug then push him out while holding him in fron, level to the ground. SSSSSMMMMMMAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!! I crash into the ground, using lobo to soften the blow at very, very high speeds. I get up. and look at Lobo waiting for him. I look over to Logan. I grunt "Hulk.........won."
ND4
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 08:20 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 10 2009, 08:17 PM)
Hulk remebering its impossible to kill Logan as he's only caused him brain damage before by punching him as hard as he could, he goes after Lobo first. "I'm the STRONGEST one there is, HULK SMASH YOU!" I roar and jump at Lobo, grab him with one hand than throw him in the air, sending him up further by smashing my hands together creating a shockwave. "RRRRAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH" I launch my self into a high jump, close to the troposphere (there's air there......) I catch Lobo and while falling, I'm pounding the living crap out of him, kicking him, kneeing him, smacking him and within an ten miles to go before crashing into the ground, I started to become covered in Flames with the flames burning Lobo so his blood from my punches don't make copies, I grab him and give an bear hug then push him out while holding him in fron, level to the ground. SSSSSMMMMMMAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!! I crash into the ground, using lobo to soften the blow at very, very high speeds. I get up. and look at Lobo waiting for him. I look over to Logan. I grunt "Hulk.........won."

Logan:'Sh!t." Logan then got into a fighting stance.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 08:24 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 10 2009, 08:20 PM)

"........." I walk over to Logan slowly, grunting, bones popping from the impact, getting the crinks out. "......you fight Wendigo before?"
ND4
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 08:25 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 10 2009, 08:24 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 10 2009, 08:20 PM)

"........." I walk over to Logan slowly, grunting, bones popping from the impact, getting the crinks out. "......you fight Wendigo before?"

Logan does a little srecthign."Yeah. No thanks to you ."

"Now if you will excuse me ya dumb big green bean .I have bussines with a certian Biker."
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0313 seconds · Archive