zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

A bit of advice, please
granobulax
Posted: Mar 12 2009, 01:18 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

Try distracting her from even thinking about this Jay guy. If he comes up in conversation, figure a way to change the subject. Be smart about it though, because most women are uncanny at figuring stuff like that out.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Mar 12 2009, 01:19 AM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (M Bison @ Mar 12 2009, 12:59 AM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Mar 11 2009, 10:05 PM)
How long can she stay mad?

My friend has wanted to gut her ex for the past two months. She refuses to be around him (problematic for me as he's one of my best friends also).

Hell hath no fury.

That's a tad different than what Jay said.

--------------------
The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 27 2009, 10:33 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

The answer is quite simple: the girl is always right; as said by others hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Do the chivilrous thing and very publicly beat Jay into the ground for it. I reitterate: THE GIRL IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Pseudonym
Posted: May 27 2009, 10:41 PM

FPL Failure

Group: Members
Member No.: 203

Months too late, but thanks for the sentiment.

--------------------

Give me half.
Marvel Man
Posted: May 27 2009, 10:51 PM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ May 27 2009, 10:33 PM)
The answer is quite simple: the girl is always right; as said by others hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Do the chivilrous thing and very publicly beat Jay into the ground for it. I reitterate: THE GIRL IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

There are no truer words....

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
Shadow Fenrir
Posted: May 27 2009, 10:53 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

Bah! Girls are not always right...usually...
The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 27 2009, 10:58 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Shadow Fenrir @ May 27 2009, 05:53 PM)
Bah! Girls are not always right...usually...

Lesson 1: The girl is aways right even when she's wrong, she's right. Trust me on that one.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Marvel Man
Posted: May 27 2009, 11:00 PM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ May 27 2009, 10:58 PM)
Lesson 1: The girl is aways right even when she's wrong, she's right. Trust me on that one.

Lesson #2: If you tell the girl she's wrong, you're asking for a painful, and agonizing death.

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
Pseudonym
Posted: May 27 2009, 11:02 PM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

Wrong!

Sometimes, even girls are wrong.

--------------------

Give me half.
The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 27 2009, 11:03 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ May 27 2009, 06:00 PM)
Lesson #2: If you tell the girl she's wrong, you're asking for a painful, and agonizing death.

Lesson 3: NEVER COMMENT ON A GIRL'S WEIGHT! EVER.

--------------------

The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 27 2009, 11:05 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ May 27 2009, 06:02 PM)
Wrong!

Sometimes, even girls are wrong.

Have fun dealing with all the feminine anger saying she's wrong will unleash.

--------------------

Shadow Fenrir
Posted: May 27 2009, 11:10 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

#1 Oh, I have and usually have won!

#2 Not really, just a kick to the man-bits, no biggie

#3 I have, nothing happened...

The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 27 2009, 11:16 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Shadow Fenrir @ May 27 2009, 06:10 PM)

You don't get it... yet. Ask any married or engaged man; they'll agree with me and Marvel Man. So when you try that stuff in ten years and your fiance hangs you stark naked upside-down by your genitals on the flag pole a forces you to watch her make love to your best friend don't come crying to us.

--------------------

Shadow Fenrir
Posted: May 28 2009, 01:51 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ May 27 2009, 11:16 PM)
QUOTE (Shadow Fenrir @ May 27 2009, 06:10 PM)

You don't get it... yet. Ask any married or engaged man; they'll agree with me and Marvel Man. So when you try that stuff in ten years and your fiance hangs you stark naked upside-down by your genitals on the flag pole a forces you to watch her make love to your best friend don't come crying to us.

Heh, not at all, that's generalization right there. Not entirely true, besides I have my own experiences in some of those situations. And so I repeat what I've said in the last posts. On the other hand, I do get it, its unimpolite to talk about their weight and such. I do get that some women manage to be right most of the time, not all of them, just luck. I get being attacked by them as I've mentioned. So, yeah, I'm there, just I like to go against the flow.
Bassetman
Posted: May 28 2009, 05:59 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Shadow Fenrir @ May 27 2009, 11:10 PM)

You must lack pretty girls in wherever you're from.

Of course you can fight off an ugly one.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0339 seconds · Archive